It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:30 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: your mother and i
Level: 2647
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: Strawberry Pancakes
supersoccer wrote:
lol. I just read this for the first time in weeks, and I find ymai and danger trying to start a fight with trevor? Typical. Also, you call me a pussy in team because I let shit happen and don't do anything about it time and time again and forgive the attackers because I can. SP wouldn't be talking shit at you, if you didn't provoke them. Its called diplomacy, and not being a total ass. Not to mention youve probly killed more teamies in Sing Spheres then enemies Danger. As for ymai. STFU and act your age :P

He is the pussy btw. And star, this is not just a beef with SP. It's all the rudeasses in SS. You gotta understand that I had my buttons pushed not just in this topic, but a few other ones. And star, you don't control me ok bud, and you never have.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: Danger
Level: 2094
Class: Berserker

supersoccer wrote:
lol. I just read this for the first time in weeks, and I find ymai and danger trying to start a fight with trevor? Typical. Also, you call me a pussy in team because I don't run around TRYING to get people pissed off at the entire team just because I can. SP wouldn't be talking shit at you, if yiou didn't provoke them. Its called diplomacy, and not being a total ass. Not to mention youve probly killed more teamies in Sing Spheres then enemies Danger. As for ymai. STFU and act your age :P

Why dont you go and try to join SP? Your diplomacy sucks. Because of you wanting to give up on fights we could win makes us look bad. Once again you just let another team talk shit to team mates and you pretty much say "its ok, i dont play much anyway. i will tell them to shut up if you dont kill me!"

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Hands of Blue
Main: Klestiko
Level: 1590
Class: Seer

Danger wrote:
supersoccer wrote:
lol. I just read this for the first time in weeks, and I find ymai and danger trying to start a fight with trevor? Typical. Also, you call me a pussy in team because I don't run around TRYING to get people pissed off at the entire team just because I can. SP wouldn't be talking shit at you, if yiou didn't provoke them. Its called diplomacy, and not being a total ass. Not to mention youve probly killed more teamies in Sing Spheres then enemies Danger. As for ymai. STFU and act your age :P

Why dont you go and try to join SP? Your diplomacy sucks. Because of you wanting to give up on fights we could win makes us look bad. Once again you just let another team talk shit to team mates and you pretty much say "its ok, i dont play much anyway. i will tell them to shut up if you dont kill me!"

Thats not the only thing that makes a team look bad. :wink:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:02 pm

crackaman wrote:
Danger wrote:
supersoccer wrote:

Thats not the only thing that makes a team look bad. :wink:

You attacking people in speed ships and saying you can own them in all chat and wont stfu does. :wink:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Intoxicated
Main: Trap Star
Level: 2084

Kles will own your speedy ships , then you can gear and then ill come and pop you :) ... easy as that really .. and stargen has more sense than u and ymai put 2 gether maybe he should join SP, would make him alot better than he is now :)

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:21 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Hands of Blue
Main: Klestiko
Level: 1590
Class: Seer

Danger wrote:
You attacking people in speed ships and saying you can own them in all chat and wont stfu does. :wink:

Good thing I'm not in a team then eh. :wink:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Team: Zero Gravity
Main: Nessiah Redemption
Level: 1113

Danger wrote:
supersoccer wrote:

See that little button there that says "Leave Team"? Click it.

Ware wa messiah nari!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:39 pm
Profile E-mail

LactoseTolerant wrote:
Danger wrote:
supersoccer wrote:

See that little button there that says "Leave Team"? Click it.

Why would i do that?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Zephyr
Main: Ruin
Level: 2782
Class: Speed Demon

trapstar wrote:
Kles will own your speedy ships , then you can gear and then ill come and pop you :) ... easy as that really .. and stargen has more sense than u and ymai put 2 gether maybe he should join SP, would make him alot better than he is now :)

Indeed it would. Besides i dont know where your complete lack of respect for stargen comes from. If i am remembering correctly stargen piloted your own accounts better than you both could... Maybe if you guys had spent less time cheating/pissing people and actually played the game, you would be half decent pilots. Not banned players trolling and ranting on the forums.

Yes thats right, I couldnt resist adding some more spam to this once innocent thread about pancakes and strawberrys.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Team: Pirate Hookers
Main: bling
Level: 2393

Yea fuck you guys for ruining our team politics post.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:11 am

Team: None
Main: -defender-
Level: 2265
Class: Shield Monkey

I find stargeneral probably the only sane person on Sheilds.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 am

Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2466
Class: Engineer

Join SP and have a right of uber cool power ranger just for you!!!!

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:10 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Jiraque
Level: 3763
Class: Shield Monkey

The power ranger system is bullshit. Why do I have to be the pink one??

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Budahead Charm
Level: 2298
Class: Fleet Commander

thats funi jira lol

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:33 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2466
Class: Engineer

Just remember Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs and you will feel better Jira (iirc)

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:08 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next