It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:43 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: Danger
Level: 2094
Class: Berserker

Post We are not bullys.
My team is currently at war with the team psionic corps. Many people have come to me on big teams saying were bullying them. We are not. They decided to kill our HQ for no apparent reason right when we layd it and we lost a anni shield. We are fighting because of that. They are telling everybody that we were going to attack and other senseless propaganda. Please be assured that i wouldnt attack noob teams since i been helping alot of them on help chat since they started -.-.

Thanks,
Danger.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Hands of Blue
Main: Klestiko
Level: 1590
Class: Seer

Post Re: We are not bullys.
I killed it when you layed it, and I scanned it first. I noticed you accidentally wrote anni shield when it was actually bubble rap 2. Should fix that.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Team: None
Main: Sero
Level: 0
Class: None

Yes im sure the base attacked you for no apparent reason... Its definetly not because you made a base in Psionics galaxy even when they said you coudln't. Just like when u attacked Dark Energy, they started it with you im sure? No as a matter of fact you had no reason to be there at all...

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: TorchWood
Main: Apocalypse Pony
Level: 820
Class: Fleet Commander

It's not Posinic Corps i'm worried about it's the fact that you killed everything in your PvP range that Blazeing Angel's owns. That is why i attacked.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:28 pm
Profile E-mail

crackaman wrote:
I killed it when you layed it, and I scanned it first. I noticed you accidentally wrote anni shield when it was actually bubble rap 2. Should fix that.

Kles you were not even there when it happend.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Majmun wrote:
Yes im sure the base attacked you for no apparent reason... Its definetly not because you made a base in Psionics galaxy even when they said you coudln't. Just like when u attacked Dark Energy, they started it with you im sure? No as a matter of fact you had no reason to be there at all...

You did not own the galaxy when we layed the base so yall shouldnt have cared anyway.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Sero
Level: 0

Danger wrote:
Majmun wrote:

You did not own the galaxy when we layed the base so yall shouldnt have cared anyway.

excuse me? you took a team member of ours... and you attacked and helped depth... so yes were guna fucking care.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:34 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: TorchWood
Main: Apocalypse Pony
Level: 820
Class: Fleet Commander

Lets start the Desert Storm hate club. We can all join in for the common cause to stop them from bullying.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Rene
Level: 6

PaperPlate wrote:
Lets start the Desert Storm hate club. We can all join in for the common cause to stop them from bullying.

why not the Zenacity hate club...its director its a piece of shit imo

Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Ice Cube
Level: 2273
Class: Engineer

PaperPlate wrote:

i want a new rule.
ppl should b able to slaughter ponys at wil.
starting with this one

Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm

-wex- wrote:
PaperPlate wrote:

i want a new rule.
ppl should b able to slaughter ponys at wil.
starting with this one

I agree with that one, and they just tried to get QRs help. And guess what PSI was wrong. I can say that any other team would would war somebody no matter what there level is to get a anni shield back. Thats the end of it.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: AcidFlame
Level: 2658
Class: Speed Demon

Quote:
I can say that any other team would would war somebody no matter what there level is to get a anni shield back. Thats the end of it.

I asked your teammate...he says it was a anda...asked another...he said it was a ada shield....

It seems like your team doesnt even know what the hell happened :roll:

Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:25 pm

First of all, not one of our team members was in the galaxy when your the HQ that you laid was attacked and destroyed. This means that we were aggro on one another. There is no way, you could have entered the galaxy without realizing that it was aggro. So you built a base close to ours knowing we were aggro on you. If you lost a big shield, it's your own fault. Additionally, if you did not intend to take over the galaxy and wipe us out in the first place, why were you building an HQ there? HQ bases are for ownership.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile E-mail

We have came to a stopping point for this war. We got what we wanted and will not be attacking or intending to attack Psionic corps anymore. It is now up to rhodes to decide what he wants to do. I have already settled everything with the first officer.

PS: I only told the members on my team that it was a T20 base shield so they might of not known what it was called. But the council knew.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail

The purpose of your original post on this thread was to express that you were not bullying a team half your level out of a galaxy, and now you're saying you got what you wanted. Also I never thought I would say this, but I have to apologize to apocalypse pony as I fought agaisnt him in support of desert storm a couple days before they took zau. At the time I didn't realize what started the war. Now that they have "gotten what they want" out of us after we supported them against you (apocalypse pony) I realize we were on the wrong side. Also, Danger, you can keep the porpoise BP that you got from us while we died fighting for you in FM. Don't worry about compensating the 8mil for it. Seeing that you are pretending to loose expensive things to raise funds from weaker teams, you probably need the 8mil that it's worth more than we do.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:44 am
Profile E-mail