It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:41 am

Post check this out
ok here it goes

the reason i was killing Psionic Corps is cause they been saying stuff thats not true like i made a alt name like RhodesHK which was RhodesHK telling people... so anyway i can take screenshot of my ALTs so moving on and the other point is when Desert Storm was try owning Zau which was a unown galaxy so Desert Storm want to build there etc.. when jrodpower planted the tech 20 HQ and he was in a thatch RhdoesHK ,captain rob,lepine enterprises,matt*** , started attacking the 20HQ which wasnt full shield they also had 1 Ambro Base there and 1 Argonaut Base, its sounds that we were trying to attack them but totally not true we just want the ruins there thats all but Psionic Corps are so over protected or something like that ... and since then u guys think i am Bulleying them the only thing i am doing is self-defence i been followed or ambushed by them .... so later on we own Zau cause we attacked back or fight back and then Psionic Corps called QR and Dark Energy ,, we still won the fight vs Dark Energy and QR we have alot of GG20 :D but then we made peace .. Danger,jrodpower and me Lajeah want to Apolgies to Psionic Corps ,Dark Energy and QR that we fight them but we hopefully we can be friends and have a peace in Star Sonata

BETWEEN my alts are Lajeah,ikon94Sin,ShieldMonkey99x,-Lajeah-Puzzle

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: AUSTRALIA
Main: jrodpower
Level: 2725
Class: Engineer

Post Re: check this out
they also cost me a anni shield

/signed

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile YIM

Team: Traders
Main: AcidFlame
Level: 2658
Class: Speed Demon

You dont greif people...? You kinda admitted in pm you greif people...Oh, and ive SEEN you do it several times, so please stop the bullshit.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm

stfu AcidFlame i dont bulley people i do it for a reason and not that i want to grief people or bulley... and u got told by Psionic Corps to kill me ... u killed me several times in Nosedive and in Regor ... i apologize to u few times but u refused cause u wanna keep going to kill me for no reason .. even i pm Tech9 or whatever ure councillor is they told me that u stop but u never did ...so stfu

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Tech9
Level: 1923
Class: Engineer

Tut tut, Acid.

Psionic Corps seem to be a very noobish team one of their members in particular is the worst.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 am

what u mean Assassina3r

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Shadow Wings
Main: Cheese_God
Level: 6
Class: None

Lajeah = Turbo?........Anyone else confused?

He's gay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qk9oJUQiM0

Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 am

Team: Soviet Pancakes
Main: VooDoo Pumpkin
Level: 502

monster543210 wrote:
Lajeah = Turbo?........Anyone else confused?

no not realy..turbo has alwas been a dumbass

Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:23 am
Profile E-mail

Team: none
Main: Click Here
Level: 15

turbo wrote:
ok here it goes

the reason i was killing Psionic Corps is cause they been saying stuff thats not true like i made a alt name like RhodesHK which was RhodesHK telling people... so anyway i can take screenshot of my ALTs so moving on and the other point is when Desert Storm was try owning Zau which was a unown galaxy so Desert Storm want to build there etc.. when jrodpower planted the tech 20 HQ and he was in a thatch RhdoesHK ,captain rob,lepine enterprises,matt*** , started attacking the 20HQ which wasnt full shield they also had 1 Ambro Base there and 1 Argonaut Base, its sounds that we were trying to attack them but totally not true we just want the ruins there thats all but Psionic Corps are so over protected or something like that ... and since then u guys think i am Bulleying them the only thing i am doing is self-defence i been followed or ambushed by them .... so later on we own Zau cause we attacked back or fight back and then Psionic Corps called QR and Dark Energy ,, we still won the fight vs Dark Energy and QR we have alot of GG20 :D but then we made peace .. Danger,jrodpower and me Lajeah want to Apolgies to Psionic Corps ,Dark Energy and QR that we fight them but we hopefully we can be friends and have a peace in Star Sonata

Don't forget SirJustin! :P

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 2061
Class: Shield Monkey

spartan2529 wrote:
turbo wrote:
ok here it goes

Don't forget SirJustin! :P

Will You go away please ether play the game or not and stop popping like a flywatter every 3 months.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Team: None
Main: Rene

turbo wrote:
stfu AcidFlame i dont bulley people i do it for a reason and not that i want to grief people or bulley... and u got told by Psionic Corps to kill me ... u killed me several times in Nosedive and in Regor ... i apologize to u few times but u refused cause u wanna keep going to kill me for no reason .. even i pm Tech9 or whatever ure councillor is they told me that u stop but u never did ...so stfu

hey this dude has serious mental problems im 100%sure ive talked to him in pms

Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 pm
Profile E-mail

still banned ParkwayDrive

if not Cyborg is looking for ya :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:30 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Danger
Level: 2094
Class: Berserker

All i can say is that Lajeah is very helpfull on the team, he listions, and DOES NOT attack people for fun. And people please stop sending me PMs about PSI... Just because there are two level 1k+s on the team giving orders when there rest of my team is in a more than acceptable pvp range, dosnt mean were bullying.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: AcidFlame
Level: 2658
Class: Speed Demon

Quote:
stfu AcidFlame i dont bulley people i do it for a reason I saw you kill my bud in paxius when I was right there :roll: and not that i want to grief people or bulley... and u got told by Psion Corps What? to kill me ... u killed me once several times in Nosedive and in Regor ... i apologize to u few times No you didnt but u refused cause u wanna keep going to kill me for no reason .. even i pm Tech9 or whatever ure councillor is they told me that u stop but u never did ...so stfu

Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Team: Shadow Wings
Main: Cheese_God

So turbo=lajeah? 0o

Turbo seems more shouty sweary then lajeah 0o

He's gay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qk9oJUQiM0

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 pm