It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:12 pm

Post Light Commerce Team - Info and Policy
Light Commerce

History

Light Commerce is one of the oldest teams in SS history. It was previously run by Mrs A and CH1PS. Sharky99x is the current director and is in the process of rebuilding the team from the ground up. I am working on improving the image of LC and changing how we function, hopefully eliminating the previous history loops that LC got stuck in.

LC has been undergoing a change of structure. We have changed how we operate within the team with new procedures and programmes in place. We aim to train and help all members to build up in many aspects of the game. We also have very frequent skill and uber runs.

Members work to help each other build up to become a stronger player and a stronger team. There are many benefits and programmes within LC to help achieve this.

LC members are hardworking, dedicated, mature, loyal and ready to assist other team/alliance members.

LC Recruitment

Recruitment is by request and reference only.
We do not actively ask players to join the team. If you wish to join LC then PM Sharky or a councillor and it will be discussed.

We have no strict minimum level for joining as each request to join will be disscussed on it merits, but we do reccomend a lvl of well over 300 before you apply.

Policy

Within LC

- Scammers or thiefs in the team will NOT be tolerated they will be booted and put on KOS.

- Spamming chat will NOT be tolerated. You will be warned. Frequent spammers will be booted.

- Talking shit/insulting other players inside or outside of the team will NOT be tolerated. You will be warned, demoted and/or booted.

- Whining or begging will NOT be tolerated. You will be warned and/or demoted. Repeat offenders may be required to leave the team.

- You will be expected to be independant where necessary but be eager to help team mates when asked

- Do not start fights or shoot anyone first. Handle the matter diplomatically or pass it to a higher ranking person if necessary

- All members are to follow the LC rules and internal policies as detailed on the LC website and forums

External to LC

- Should you have a problem with an LC member please contact an officer or higher. The complaint will be investigated and resolved.

- Should you believe you have been scammed by an LC member, please notify a councillor or higher immediately and take screenshots as evidence.

- LC prefers to resolve matters without the need for violence, however should you feel the need to shoot without allowing LC to resolve the matter we will protect ourselves and fight back.

- Any persons or teams attacking LC will be put onto our Cold War list. This list bans any LC member from assisting the attacker on runs or skills or any other help, even after peace has been made..

Ranking members

Director : Sharky99x
Councillor : ahileus
Councillor : 78Firebird
Officer : DAMPA
Officer : Liza
Officer : Plz dont fail file

Alliances

TFC
Resident Evil

We are a member of the United Sonatian Alliance

Last edited by Sharky99x on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:02 pm

one flaw with ur last rule..it deprives ur team more then it does the person tryin to help ur team...

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:15 pm

one flaw with ur last rule..it deprives ur team more then it does the person tryin to help ur team...

Technically it doesn't. They can help us, we can't help them.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:18 pm

LC have been capable of most skill runs and uber runs for quite a while, although we have kept a low profile on this hence i do not divulge the extent of our capabilities.

The message I am trying to get across is that if there is a problem then I want peeps to feel they can contact me with faith that I will resolve it fairly without the need for hostilities.

People that think its more fun to just attack LC when they have a problem cannot expect us to be accomodating to help them later on.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Xionakis wrote:

Aye, defeats the purpose of peace. Sanctions should be applied very rarely and individually, to make a wide general sanction like that your fucking yourself and your team.

I dont hand them out like space oats. And Tengu has hit the nail on the head. They can help us, we just cant help them for the remainder of the ban. Which is likely to be very short if I feel the aggressor has helped LC with no benefit to themselves but to repair relations.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:29 pm

Team: Resident Evil
Main: bach
Level: 2307
Class: Speed Demon

~bach

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Team: Zephyr Plus
Main: ReturnOfZimidy
Level: 2630
Class: Shield Monkey

Coolz.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:25 am

Team: None
Main: Minch
Level: 2358

-Minch-

Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102
Class: Berserker

Ain't you guy's allied with TFC?

-Minch-

i thought that aswell

kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:14 am

We are and they have now been added to the policy. I needed to clarify something first.

Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:12 pm

Team: None
Main: Minch
Level: 2358

Good luck

-Minch-

Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: ywigundamrules2003
Level: 2782
Class: Shield Monkey