It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:43 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Team: Hands of Blue
Main: Klestiko
Level: 1590
Class: Seer

Post Re: DM+CORE
Core+DM = Beast

Gl with your alliance and uh, have fun Ruin. :)

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Team: none
Main: Unzucht
Level: 5
Class: None

My oh my, how things are shaping up. Almost makes me want to come back and crush some people into dust :)

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:41 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Jiraque
Level: 3763
Class: Shield Monkey

Sodomy wrote:
My oh my, how things are shaping up. Almost makes me want to come back and crush some people into dust :)

You should. Would make things more interesting around here.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:40 am

Team: Pirate Hookers
Main: bling
Level: 2393
Class: Berserker

If by crushing people into dust you mean accessing people's accounts and looting/tossing gear...people would not rejoin Toxic.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:53 am

Did not need to join Pants or JAWSS the first/second/third time around, I made my own thing.

Reforming Toxic would be stupid anyways, would put a huge bullseye on my forehead, and as egotistical as I might be, I know I could not go up against you guys anytime soon.

But what is SS without competition? Boring.

*Shrugs*

Not to mention I'm sure you guys have pissed off enough people to give me plenty of potential investors to get me setup again. Honestly it really annoys me how good people like e11 seem to have turned into douchebags even to goldstars team, really pathetic. I'm currently unbanned, but I wouldn't play again before speaking with Jeff anyways.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Team: None
Main: thebattler36
Level: 1791
Class: Shield Monkey

Sodomy wrote:
Did not need to join Pants or JAWSS the first/second/third time around, I made my own thing.

Reforming Toxic would be stupid anyways, would put a huge bullseye on my forehead, and as egotistical as I might be, I know I could not go up against you guys anytime soon.

But what is SS without competition? Boring.

*Shrugs*

Not to mention I'm sure you guys have pissed off enough people to give me plenty of potential investors to get me setup again. Honestly it really annoys me how good people like e11 seem to have turned into douchebags even to goldstars team, really pathetic. I'm currently unbanned, but I wouldn't play again before speaking with Jeff anyways.

QFT

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Matrix
Main: Asmodeaan
Level: 282

Sodomy wrote:
Not to mention I'm sure you guys have pissed off enough people to give me plenty of potential investors to get me setup again. Honestly it really annoys me how good people like e11 seem to have turned into douchebags even to goldstars team, really pathetic.

qft. If you know where to listen you'd find more money than you can shake a fist at.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Main: E11inium
Level: 65
Class: Gunner

Sodomy wrote:
Honestly it really annoys me how good people like e11 seem to have turned into douchebags even to goldstars team, really pathetic.

wasnt me on e11 at that time

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Team: Pirate Hookers
Main: bling
Level: 2393

People would not give you a second chance sodomy...

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Main: BlackDragon
Level: 1876
Class: Speed Demon

Does it honestly matter?

Whats he going to do.. shoot us? With what other team? Trev's? Zephyr? QR? Aidelon?

Come back Sod, it'll be great fun. I could use some competition, if thats what you actually think you can bring, ha.

Never quite were the brightest crayon in the box..

~BD

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 am

BlackDragon wrote:
Does it honestly matter?

Whats he going to do.. shoot us? With what other team? Trev's? Zephyr? QR? Aidelon?
~BD

You'd be quite surprised I'm sure. Oh, if only you saw my hotmail and forum inbox :) What prompted me to come back and look around the forums was people emailing me.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:29 am

Team: Revolution
Main: Parkway Drive
Level: 704

I would help him :P

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Revolution
Main: Parkway Drive
Level: 704

Sorry i re-posted.

Last edited by LastUsername on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 2020
Class: Engineer

BlackDragon wrote:
Does it honestly matter?

Come back Sod, it'll be great fun. I could use some competition, if thats what you actually think you can bring, ha.

Never quite were the brightest crayon in the box..

~BD

crayons? can i has some? my stick figures wont stay on the screen...

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 am

Sodomy wrote:
BlackDragon wrote:
Does it honestly matter?

~BD

You'd be quite surprised I'm sure. Oh, if only you saw my hotmail and forum inbox :) What prompted me to come back and look around the forums was people emailing me.

Death Mental is currently at war with the 3 of the strongest teams in the game, and is doing well at it. What can you really do if you come back, considering that any new war you start will also have Core against you as well.
The only way you could cause problems for DM is if you managed to forge an Alliance between just about every other team out there, and frankly I dont see it happening. Trevs team left pants to avoid the war, doubt they are going to jump right back into it. EF fought on our side, dont see a side switch any time soon. Willy's team? Still fairly small and I think he intends to avoid wars. TFC? Wouldnt touch a war with a 10foot barge pole. Quantum Reach? Dont seem the most warlike team to me. Zephyr? SplinterFaction? I dont see either of them diving into a war with DM.
The teams that dont like DM are already at war with DM, what are you going to do extra apart from tossing gear?

Fuck the Cosine!

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:21 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next