It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:43 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Team: None
Main: Demiser of D
Level: 20
Class: None

Post Re: Matrix
Good luck, i hope we can be friends in the future.

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Last edited by Demiser of D on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Ivelios
Level: 2907
Class: Berserker

Demiser of D wrote:
^to make that easier to understand, Chunkey_Monkey "Claimed" UDT, despite his main still being 2 jumps away. Okx4 decided that that was BS, since he was there and all ready to kill him, and pwned C_M. monkey then got pissy and started yelling a speech in all chat about how "Big teams like EF cannot push little teams around any more!" and pretty much pissed everyone off.

Perhaps you should control your recruitment policies a bit? Or maybe start issuing ritalin to your teamies or something?

Well actually CM's main was already in Graveyard, but he was waiting for a shieldmonkey. I believe at that point he was not ready to kill UDT, and he was rather disrespectful about it. Also okx4 did not attack CM at any point during during the entire encounter, CM was killed by undead tobal.

Since CM spent an hour and a half "camping" UDT, it would've been nice for my teammate to let him have the kill, since CM invested more time than okx4 did. Howerever I would not consider it as "stealing a kill", given the fact that CM was not ready to kill UDT and actually died in the process. His mouthing off further complicated the matter and almost led to the entire team being targeted by EF. Luckily we've managed to contain the incident and only capped one CM's base, but I do advise him to consider his words carefully in the future, until he can back them up at least.

I would also like to apologize for me and my teammates hijacking this introduction thread. Matrix is a great team with very sensible leadership, and I wish you guys luck in all your future endeavours :) I hope our further encounters would only be pleasant.

Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot

English Romantic poet John Keats.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Main: Gamepro07
Level: 1818
Class: Seer

Heh thanks for helping take care of the problem.

Demiser of D wrote:
monkey then got pissy and started yelling a speech in all chat about how "Big teams like EF cannot push little teams around any more!" and pretty much pissed everyone off.

There's still no screenies of that, and nobody from what I can tell recalls that happening...

adam007ace wrote:
Chunky_Munkey is the guy he already treaten to kill me in the game

There's no proof of that either in the screenshots that were sent to me about this entire situation.

I want to emphasize those two points mainly. Chunky is a good person, and there's no reason to make him seem like a bad one if he didn't do anything. He DID say a couple things in gal chat, that is true, but you guys didn't mention that in your posts on the forums, you said he posted somewhere else.

Nevetheless, the situation is totally taken care of. Nothing that life threatening happened here anyways. Thanks EF for helping fix this situation with me as well.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:26 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Mikkel
Level: 1609
Class: Engineer

actually, while i may not have screenies Chunkey_Monkey at one point was cussing me out because he couldn't beat another buyers price on a Scorch's Remains, threatening to kill me...my team...etc, etc.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:24 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Matrix
Main: Asmodeaan
Level: 282

stuff happens in ss? o.O

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Main: Demiser of D
Level: 20
Class: None

Odd, i could have sworn he said something along the lines of "EF cant beat up on lil teams anymoar"

I could be wrong.

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:17 pm

i love you mikkel

Last edited by metamorphis on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 pm

lol im a liar and alot of ppl know it? pray tell, what have i lied about? :wink:

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Profile E-mail

hi

Last edited by metamorphis on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 pm

LOL thats funny, you DID threatin to kill me, and you DID threaten to KoS my entire team. what i would have done about you trying to kill me was stick my little paxian selenologicas on you...with mf giga nuets + mf firebeams/plassys...+ my tanky dread that fires a CAL... :D

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 2387

Shh Shhh about this stuff, my post! If its not about how great we are bla blah blah ^^ then u can gtfo! :D

Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:49 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Tech9
Level: 1923

I disagree, Dark Phantom, Beelzebub and Gamepro are horrible people and all 'round horrible leadership... :P

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:44 am

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Mike Oxlong
Level: 623
Class: Speed Demon

Heh...Chunky_Munky yet again. He also threatened to kill me in one of his gal's when i was on my alt, and killing a rosie, he told me i was not allowed to kill rosies in his gal, and if i do it again, he would kill me.

Told you GP..bad apple you got there.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:22 am

Main: Gamepro07
Level: 1818
Class: Seer

Zarcon he apologized to you in public for that, if you still can't get over it then it's your problem.

assasinat3r wrote:
I disagree, Dark Phantom, Beelzebub and Gamepro are horrible people and all 'round horrible leadership... :P

Of course we're quite the baddies if I do say so myself ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides, for a first full universe as a new team I believe that we are doing quite well compared to many others who strived through this point. Matrix is still in open recruitment and is an extremely active team with levels going from low 200 to a high anything, so any level can join and team up with people in team that are close to their level and have fun.

Go to http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/ssmatrix to apply in the Application forum so we get to know more about you, and plug into the Matrix!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:48 am
Profile E-mail

Team: TorchWood
Main: Apocalypse Pony
Level: 820
Class: Fleet Commander

Breath In and now Breath Out and shut the fuck up & get back on the topic this thread is for.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next