It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:14 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Post dual bug?
Here goes, I was selling inferno's at ice matrix when the server crashed? and was reset back to a different station with 3 less inferno than before, so i capped 3 more inferno, went back to ice matrix with 3 in tow, docked at ice matrix station after giving all 3 dock and deactivate orders, 2 docked so i sold them but the 3rd didn't and would not. Its status report says it cant see where to dock so i sent it to another station to dock. Then i noticed my hotrod+ has no equipment even though that's what i docked with and now i cant un-dock because the game believes i have no ship (its still in ship list just un-selectable)and whats worse even though i just sold 2 inferno i cant buy another ship because it says i have too many now. So how unplayable is not being able to buy or sell a ship, cant un-dock and cant select the ship i have been using for the last 2 weeks?

Last edited by wadler on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 am
Profile E-mail
Darth Administrator

Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337
Class: Sniper

Post Re: dual bug?
The inferno that wouldnt dock probably just couldnt see the station. Your Hotrod+ has all it's equipment, re-log and make sure you have it selected before you try to undock.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:05 am

thanks for the reply, i have relogged on 2 different computers and tried what you suggested but no change.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:07 am
Profile E-mail
Darth Administrator

Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337
Class: Sniper

Im looking at your character right now and from what I can see you have no ship selected.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 am

can you see the hot rod? Because on my screen its in the list but even though i click on it no equipment stats come up and when i try to leave it says no ship selected.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 am
Profile E-mail

this sorta happens a fair bit but usually i have another ship i can select and it seems to reset the info so i can then select what i want. Only happens after either activating a control bot or selling a ship, the default selection afterwards is buggy and doesnt show the euipped items. e.g. a bulk that has euipped and un-equipped gear will only show un-equipped items after using the bot or selling until i select a different ship then select the bulk again then everything shows up.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:23 am
Profile E-mail

ok i am free again, a team mate transfered a zebu to me so i can select it then my own ship which worked. All equipped items showed up again and it let me un-dock....what an annoying bug!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:33 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]