It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:23 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Slaves and Ruby Steppes
Indeed.
I have a seer setup(lacking a panther) that would function in a bright gal no problem.

Sniper is a monster both ways. Just because you can't build a decent visible sniper doesn't mean all visible snipers suck.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:43 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: shawn - mccall
Level: 2411
Class: Fleet Commander

kelly16 wrote:
SerjicalStrike wrote:
What are you on about? How is being able to kill drones and have my slaves follow me any advantage?

The fact that my slaves would rather travel the millions of distance to me rather than through the wormhole is a bug, not a disadvantage.

Then make them difrent gals, but make slaves unable to follow thrue the wormholes becouse these are almost the only spot where a FC/Shm is at disadvantage compared for example Seer/Sniper who is at disadvantage in almost every 5th gal

It is obvious you have no idea what you're talking about and should shut up so you stop making yourself look stupid. Snipers are almost never at a disadvantage, even in high vis gals stuff can't see me unless they get within 500-1k distance and if you can't keep that far away from them its your fault and you suck, then theres the aug setup I use currently on a sniper that is worth *maybe* 2.5b on a good day that I didn't invest a dime in that solos all ubers uber KKK with ease. Not to mention the fact admins had no intention of fucking up slaves so that they couldn't be used in there. That is low lvl content that all classes need and are supposed to be able to complete. Seers, unless they suck, are also one of the best classes ingame for PvAI, but yet again you have to be decent at the game. Also your tangent on the subject of Liberty was pointless and irrelevant. All your posts are worthless attempts at trying to flame those better than you for no reason or lay claim to knowledge and experience that you are without a shred of and to be honest its quite annoying so please stop posting on what you have no idea about.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:47 am
Profile E-mail

shawn_mccall wrote:
kelly16 wrote:
SerjicalStrike wrote:
What are you on about? How is being able to kill drones and have my slaves follow me any advantage?

The fact that my slaves would rather travel the millions of distance to me rather than through the wormhole is a bug, not a disadvantage.

Then make them difrent gals, but make slaves unable to follow thrue the wormholes becouse these are almost the only spot where a FC/Shm is at disadvantage compared for example Seer/Sniper who is at disadvantage in almost every 5th gal

It is obvious you have no idea what you're talking about and should shut up so you stop making yourself look stupid. Snipers are almost never at a disadvantage, even in high vis gals stuff can't see me unless they get within 500-1k distance and if you can't keep that far away from them its your fault and you suck, then theres the aug setup I use currently on a sniper that is worth *maybe* 2.5b on a good day that I didn't invest a dime in that solos all ubers uber KKK with ease. Not to mention the fact admins had no intention of fucking up slaves so that they couldn't be used in there. That is low lvl content that all classes need and are supposed to be able to complete. Seers, unless they suck, are also one of the best classes ingame for PvAI, but yet again you have to be decent at the game. Also your tangent on the subject of Liberty was pointless and irrelevant. All your posts are worthless attempts at trying to flame those better than you for no reason or lay claim to knowledge and experience that you are without a shred of and to be honest its quite annoying so please stop posting on what you have no idea about.

Your cute <3

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102

*You're

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: shawn - mccall
Level: 2411
Class: Fleet Commander

newman233 wrote:
*You're

Kanga

Kanganoob_lob for emp!!!!!!1

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102

shawn_mccall wrote:
newman233 wrote:
*You're

Kanga

Kanganoob_lob for emp!!!!!!1

<3

Kanga :mrgreen:

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:11 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2