It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Location: In a redneck town called Roßdorf. Hessia, Germany, Europe, Earth, Sol System.
Demiser of D wrote:
Thumper, SHUT THE HELL UP! its NOT A PROBLEM! IT IS A GAME! SO WHAT IF YOU CANNOT SEE YOUR ENTIRE RANGE IN THAT SCREEN? IT DOESN"T REALLY MATTER!

-You haven't got a clue as to what I'm talking about so why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP and go to bed like your mommy told you to.

Quote:
also, dont just come into a game and insult everyone and everything in sight. its bad for your karma.

What was the point of this moronic tirade? Trying to keep you post count high?

------------------------------------------------

Thummmper wrote:
DroneMaster wrote:
Im getting pretty fucking fed up with you Thummmper.

But now you are getting a fucking atitude for no damn reason.

And I'm totally fed up with your idiotic comments about my posts. You don't know what you are talking about but you just keep tossing more and more BS into the mix... AND IT JUST COMES OUT AS TONS OF UNREFINED BS.

I think this is a pretty good example for:

1.That you totally freak out and just say "fuck you" and "moronic post to keep your post count up".
2. You post things you could just post into 1 post into 2 of em. I mean comeon, ever heard of something called edit? This just lets people think that you spam for postcount.

Ok, you got some good ideas, BUT post them into suggestions and not into bugs, and post them into ONE topic AND don't freak out... Ok? thanks.

Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:30 pm

Just to make sure this gets moved to misc, since its obviously not a bug, just a new player's mis-comprehension of the game mechanics.

What level char is Thummmmmmmmper? Did traders do some more Ebay comedy gold? More proof that buying accounts leads to player annoyance? I've been away, I need to know!

p.s. A thumper is a nick name of "standing proud" in scotland, so your nick is apt anyhow.

Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:51 pm

he was f2p until like sept, is lvl 100 someting now

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:41 pm

Location: In a redneck town called Roßdorf. Hessia, Germany, Europe, Earth, Sol System.
And didn't buy the account. And he says he was "stuck" in gargan, just "fell" because of a "BUG"(heheh lmao) into gargan without watp 1... And got out last uni reset.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:35 am

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Nirvana
Level: 2071
Class: Speed Demon

teh vision is what shows on your screen

the Detection is what you can see VIA TAB KEY

so shut teh fuck up and lissen to what people are telling u teh radars work perfectly fine

Lolwut? wrote:
assasinat3r wrote:
My mother is a space rat, what now?

And that makes you... what, exactly? Canadian?

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:48 am

he was f2p until like sept, is lvl 100 someting now

I went from lvl 8 to 20 in Gargan in the last uni. Was F2P and due to budget restraints didn't pay a fee until late Aug. Not that it really matters.

billy no mate wrote:
And didn't buy the account. And he says he was "stuck" in gargan, just "fell" because of a "BUG"(heheh lmao) into gargan without watp 1... And got out last uni reset.

It may not have been a bug if Gargan was in W0 last uni, I don't remember. On the other hand I was exploring The Colosseum at the time and poof... I was in Gargan. (At least I think that that is what happened... it was over 6 months ago and my memory about such things is limited. Read its a game and wasn't important at the time, I thought it was "normal" and in the game design.)

I came back during the time of the great resets, there were like 3 or 4 that I rejoined... but my uni map was reset to nil and I was totally lost and then came The Great Reset of September 2 2006... and poof I was in Sol, all of me, well except for two lost souls, (Whom I would like to delete).

Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:07 am

I agree with Kinky, Thummmper is only really suggesting things which would generally make the game a smoother experience.

Yes, I do think he needs to limit the number of posts a bit... maybe incorparate more seperate ideas together but tbh I don't really have that much of a problem with it. Like he said himself, he's not pointing a gun at us to read his posts.

And yes, maybe at the beginning he did flame people but now I think everyone is adopting this 'let's attack him' feeling. (I'd say the same thing happens with Goz, but I don't want to start that all over again :wink: )

And Thummmper, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but simmer down a little when replying to people or you'll never shake this reputation that's starting to pin on you.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: your mother and i
Level: 2647
Class: Speed Demon

lmao. the new GOZ hes fighting against everyone on the forum

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:05 pm

god he fights against everyone who doesnt say "great post thumper i thinnk it should be added"

all this higher lvl thinking from a noob...

and thumper i think it does matter what lvl u are as im sure there are a few people who would like to kill you or chainpod u until they become banned... youve got a nice reputation to get rid of so ill wish u godspeed

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:07 am
Profile YIM
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3