It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:50 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Well?
Poll ended at Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:41 pm
Nvidia, with CTD's (Crashes to Desktop with error) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ati, with Goof Graffix and no CTD or Errors 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Integrate Intel Graffix or AMD Grapphix that cause absolutely no problem. 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Nuroshounin
Level: 833
Class: Engineer

I have an nVidia GeForce4 MX 440. Absolutely no errors or problems at all ever when running star sonata (excluding lag and funky stuff such as that). So I can't vote because mine is on the list but i get no crashes. :)

Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:52 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

My video card is SiS 650_650GL_650GX_651 is can't run Star Sonata. Another computer sucks pretty bad but can play Star Sonata problem it restarts every 1 minute. The problem is the computer I have a virus. My moms computer does work and has no problems exept some slight rebooting but that happens anyway even when I am not on. I think it works fine unless you have a virus. I think the problem is it messes up viruses a lot so they shut it down. Thats what I think that and the goverment.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:42 pm

Team: None
Main: _Emrys
Level: 773
Class: Engineer

Well forstarters, yes it does suck, and your just using this topic to atempt to brag. The dll that ss is trying to access "MAYBE" being accessed by something on the new machine, do a full windows update, and full driver update.

Any new software that's on your NEW PC which isn't on the old machine, could cause any number of problems.

At the end of the day, the majority of Nvidia crashing SS users to non crashes, is quite substantional, it's a fluke event, on your *bows while this is typed* Super Comp.

Oh yea...I'd jut HATE to have his computer FOR FREE!!! FOR FREE! FOR FREE!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE! It was a free comp///he could spend a 1000$ bucks(the price of a good one) & make WAY Better than any 1000$ computer.... It's better than my comp & I have no problem with SS...I got a stock intel(crap) graphics card... 1.8 GHz processor, 40Gs, & 384 ram.
EVEN MY computer wouldn't be bad if it were FREE!!! FREE!

Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next