It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Prommilypicklesomnom
Level: 3207
Class: Engineer

Post Re: Lady Corazon Sierra *Heart of the Mountain, Queen of Denver*
Corazon wrote:
sabre198 wrote:
This is the guy from all chat who said he has 3 degree's, and retired at 25. Must be a hell of a wage packet in that small window of work after the degree's!

diligence and work ethic... let the haters hate i earned my freedom.

but i guess if you have nothing else better to do with your time other then troll my "meet the community page" with many rather crude & hurtful things i suppose those words aren't a part of your vocabulary.

after all im actually a very nice person and i have a willingness to give of my time and energy to help others. i cant really see how i deserved your cruel words.

I'm not taking shots at you here, so don't get me wrong.
But I don't see someone who won't capitalize their sentences, and who progresses so slowly ingame as anyone who could possibly get 3 degrees and retire at 25, no matter the impossibility of anyone hiring you and paying so well for such little work time. Albeit it is relative to the standard of living you intend to have after you retire, but meh.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Corazon wrote:
sabre198 wrote:
This is the guy from all chat who said he has 3 degree's, and retired at 25. Must be a hell of a wage packet in that small window of work after the degree's!

Bullshit... let the haters hate i earned my freedom.

but i guess if you have nothing else better to do with your time other then troll my "meet the community page" with many rather crude & hurtful things i suppose those words aren't a part of your vocabulary.

after all im actually a very nice person and i have a willingness to give of my time and energy to help others. i cant really see how i deserved your cruel words.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 3306
Class: Speed Demon

/sigh

(I literally sighed as I was thinking about how to start this post.)

You guys depress me. Dump posts like this one take the fun out of the game for me when people lie and talk bullshit about all sorts of stuff that simply isn't true. Have you nothing better to do with your day that this crap?

You are clogging up the forums with junk, and yes, by junk I mean stuff I'm not interested in.

I certainly didn't read 5 pages of crap since I couldn't even make it through the first post without yawning.

I'm not sure if anyone else questions you being a female, but you can easily put that to rest by snapping off a quick head shot with you holding a note that says something along the lines "Hi ERMAN, I'm a girl"

Then thats kinda case closed.

Then there is something about retiring at 25?

ummmm...no. No, you did not retire at 25 unless you are independently wealthy from old family money or won the lottery or something like that. No normal person who went to college retires at 25. (btw, getting fired and/or not being able to find a job is NOT retirement, not sure if that applies here or not)

anywho. just stop it.

-ERMAN

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:47 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Zephyr
Main: Destroyer Of Worlds
Level: 3221
Class: Speed Demon

erman wrote:
Then there is something about retiring at 25?

ummmm...no. No, you did not retire at 25 unless you are independently wealthy from old family money or won the lottery or something like that. No normal person who went to college retires at 25. (btw, getting fired and/or not being able to find a job is NOT retirement, not sure if that applies here or not)
-ERMAN

That was my favourite bit. Sat here laughing :D God I miss your intellectual rages.

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Full stops go after the closed brackets. L2grammarNazi.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Rhys
Level: 2261
Class: Shield Monkey

If any one gets mad at ERMAN you can always read my siggy for some comic relief. My only purpose on Traders atm. :D

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: yellow
Level: 1703
Class: Seer

Rounder wrote:
If any one gets mad at ERMAN you can always read my siggy for some comic relief. My only purpose on Traders atm. :D

Rhys: Stopping people from raging at ERMAN since 2010.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 am
Profile E-mail