It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:06 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Prommilypicklesomnom
Level: 3207
Class: Engineer

Post Re: Lady Corazon Sierra *Heart of the Mountain, Queen of Denver*
Ascendant wrote:
NewFound wrote:
quit being a bitch. You seem to have a clear case of the I'm Better Than You's. I'd recommend you get healed immediately, though it may be too late for you, this illness can spread quickly and prove to be incurable.

Still love ya OC :wink:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:36 pm
Profile E-mail

NewFound wrote:
Why would you put 25, retired if you don't want people asking about it? Its abnormal for a person to 'retire' at 25 and people will obviously be interesting in knowing why. So, either answer the question you have put it upon yourself to answer, or quit being a bitch. Both would be appreciated.

Edit: I only just read the part where you go 'Maybe you'll retire at 23 like I did if you work at it'; i've therefore decided it was most definately placed there deliberately, whether its your subconcious working or not, but eitherway you seem to have a clear case of the I'm Better Than You's. I'd recommend you get healed immediately, though it may be too late for you, this illness can spread quickly and prove to be incurable.

It would seem im a glutton for punishment on this forum. Im not sure how I insulted you but it wasn't my intention. As far as the I'm-Better-Yous... I guess if Timmeh can do it, so can the extremely inflated ego of Lady Corazon Sierra *Heart of the High Mountain, Queen of Denver*

Please note As this is a game forum... personality is 9/10ths of the fun and such things are intended as a joke or just a silly self indulgence.
I did not think it would be an issue because if you actually knew me you would know that i always put others before me in all things, and I always attempt to put myself in a humble situation in Real Life.

For me, Loss is the truest method to experience the value of all that is contained within life. In this try to imagine the loss of one or both of your parents at an early age. Only those who have actually lost such an important loved one can truly understand the value of what those individuals represented.

i do not think someone who can think this way... would ever make light of another person's values or dignity in anyway. and i humbly ask your forgiveness... and to prevent such an issue in the future, ill remove that bit of detail in which im proud of from "My" Community Introduction page.

However in the light that this is MY community introductory page...
all i can say with your suggestion about me changing something important to me that i wrote there...

What The Fuckery?! :shock:

*at this point you should probably laugh... but if you dont feel like laughing feel free to troll my page :D

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:48 pm
Profile E-mail

andezrhode3 wrote:
I like the odd cheap laugh, sure sometimes its a bit twisted but idc.
You take shit far too personally :lol:

Well in your successful attempts at being both a Dick & and a Cunt *your own words* you made comments that were aggravating and personal. With the intent of sexual harassment and I noticed a hint of racism. As you are known to be a troll, it is pointless for me to lower myself to anger. In truth id like very much for the Moderator to ban you, your main Prom, and any other of your characters and IP Adress from the forums. However, as the Admin & Moderators seem to have so many things to do *such as fix all those user interface bugs in the game*&* Correct numerous balancing issues and missing game content* they will just have to let an inactive non paying troll such as yourself roam the forums scathingly insulting paying customers until they ragequit. It almost seems to me that if you have been trolling profiles for a long time then star sonata is only encouraging you to bully their paying customers.

In any case I hope you have a great day because eventually karma will come back and give you a few bad ones and you'll be wishing you never crossed the people you victimize. One day you may go to jail for writing such comments and by this statement I am referring to the recent laws involving the prosecution and conviction of those committing cyber-bullying. The fact is that every troll's days are numbered and even if you quit now, because the words you typed are going to be kept within a permanent record in which anyone you have harmed with your selfish and despicable comments on this forum or anywhere else on the web can recover at their leisure, and take you to court to be convicted as what will by then be a federal crime as you are committing and interstate felony.

Enjoy your days of freedom because someone meaner then me will make you rot behind bars. Like some poor sods that said something mean that cause a child to commit suicide...

...and yes i understand the right to free speech... but you are abusing that right by a particular clause in which the law continues by stating No Man Has the Right to Have Freedom at the Cost of Another Man's Rights & Freedoms... and in the case of Cyber-Bullying you are infringing on my rights with your crude, insulting, and unjust comments.

I WIN! BISH!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:49 pm
Profile E-mail

Hang on, I cba reading that, but I am NOT known for being a fucking troll.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 pm
Profile E-mail

andezrhode3 wrote:

Well, to be frank and maybe a bit short with my mood which you instigated and continued... I didnt call you a Fucking troll... rather I called you a Trolling Cyber-Bully. This clearly equates to, and involves trolling activities. You dont really need to say trolololol to be a troll.

And if you truly aren't a troll, then get the Fuck off my page because you overstayed your welcome with your first post. For the sake of image and knowledge that I haven't resorted to strong language without cause... I did ask you nicely to disperse from this page a long time ago.

I love to meet people and make friends, but you sir are not worth my time and I dont give a spacerat's ass how long you have been affiliated with Star Sonata. I assume you are a jerk here because that is truly how you are in Real Life.

Be Burned! For Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Evo
Main: Savak
Level: 20
Class: None

Corazon wrote:
andezrhode3 wrote:
Corazon wrote:
Very Clever... yet everyone knows your a very small "member"

First, I don't think anyone could possibly know the length or girth of my member online.
Second, you really are resorting to childish behavior.

Leave it to a man to think every time a woman references his membership on a forum, for him to automatically assume she obviously meant something less decent.

Honestly, in the context of your talk it was clearly the dick you were speaking about.

Well this topic is hardly any introduction atm. Whats ur nick, is it Lady Corazon or what? And since when are you playing?

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Team: None
Main: Jadus
Level: 0
Class: None

Corazon wrote:
andezrhode3 wrote:

Well, to be frank and maybe a bit short with my mood which you instigated and continued... I didnt call you a Fucking troll... rather I called you a Trolling Cyber-Bully. This clearly equates to, and involves trolling activities. You dont really need to say trolololol to be a troll.

And if you truly aren't a troll, then get the Fuck off my page because you overstayed your welcome with your first post. For the sake of image and knowledge that I haven't resorted to strong language without cause... I did ask you nicely to disperse from this page a long time ago.

I love to meet people and make friends, but you sir are not worth my time and I dont give a spacerat's ass how long you have been affiliated with Star Sonata. I assume you are a jerk here because that is truly how you are in Real Life.

The.. fuck?

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 pm
Profile E-mail

to syberian

oh gosh im sorry! ive been meaning to respond to you all night! but kept having something else to talk about... please forgive my tardiness?

my Character is Corazon... i have no other character except this one but i have played off and on sense 2010... though it did seem to be longer then that. as far as not hearing anything of me... i actually am shy to say the least... but for once i wanted to try something else... and Lilith and a few others helped me to open up... i dont think ill make a habit of it because i prefer being more humble then what my latest posts show and ill have to ask forgiveness for many of the hurtful things i ve said...

and as far as the "Dick" comment... lmao yeah i meant that... i was attempting to pretend i didn't know what he was talking about lmao... which i thought would be more funny then insulting... as i was using stereotypical woman-v-male sexist lingo.

*im not worrying about punctuation this time cause im sure i got most of it wrong in all my posts and im trying to play star sonata right now rather then rant for the rest of the day... the last thing id want to hear right at this moment is UMadBro... really burns me up when a troll says that... but im in such a good mood now i may giggle xD*

in any case i really like your avatar image and your posts that ive read all seem very kind and thoughtfully written... even when criticizing someone its almost as if you are complimenting them... and i wish i had your talent :D

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Zephyr
Main: Destroyer Of Worlds
Level: 3221
Class: Speed Demon

Ascendant wrote:
Corazon wrote:
andezrhode3 wrote:

The.. fuck?

Highly bemused by your response there gerchy :P hahaa exactly what I was thinking xD

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Full stops go after the closed brackets. L2grammarNazi.

Last edited by Species 8472 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Look, insult and demean me to the best of your ability, I enjoy these arguments, [no, i dont take a sick troll'like pleasure from it] but if you could type shorter responses it would be appreciated, I'm too lazy/busy to read it all.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

syberian wrote:
So what's your in game nickname and team? When have you started playing ss? I've never saw you before I think or I just haven't realised that it was you.

sybir loves him some manface

careful, she has the FBI on speed-dial

NewFound wrote:
Why would you put 25, retired if you don't want people asking about it? Its abnormal for a person to 'retire' at 25 and people will obviously be interesting in knowing why. So, either answer the question you have put it upon yourself to answer, or quit being a bitch. Both would be appreciated.

Edit: I only just read the part where you go 'Maybe you'll retire at 23 like I did if you work at it'; i've therefore decided it was most definately placed there deliberately, whether its your subconcious working or not, but eitherway you seem to have a clear case of the I'm Better Than You's. I'd recommend you get healed immediately, though it may be too late for you, this illness can spread quickly and prove to be incurable.

if she tells us much more then she wont be able to deny that she used to be a dev...

Corazon wrote:
andezrhode3 wrote:
I like the odd cheap laugh, sure sometimes its a bit twisted but idc.
You take shit far too personally :lol:

Well in your successful attempts at being both a Dick & and a Cunt *your own words* you made comments that were aggravating and personal. With the intent of sexual harassment and I noticed a hint of racism. As you are known to be a troll, it is pointless for me to lower myself to anger. In truth id like very much for the Moderator to ban you, your main Prom, and any other of your characters and IP Adress from the forums. However, as the Admin & Moderators seem to have so many things to do *such as fix all those user interface bugs in the game*&* Correct numerous balancing issues and missing game content* they will just have to let an inactive non paying troll such as yourself roam the forums scathingly insulting paying customers until they ragequit. It almost seems to me that if you have been trolling profiles for a long time then star sonata is only encouraging you to bully their paying customers.

In any case I hope you have a great day because eventually karma will come back and give you a few bad ones and you'll be wishing you never crossed the people you victimize. One day you may go to jail for writing such comments and by this statement I am referring to the recent laws involving the prosecution and conviction of those committing cyber-bullying. The fact is that every troll's days are numbered hey, you're trolling pretty fucking hard from what i can see and even if you quit now, because the words you typed are going to be kept within a permanent record in which anyone you have harmed with your selfish and despicable comments on this forum or anywhere else on the web can recover at their leisure, and take you to court to be convicted as what will by then be a federal crime as you are committing and interstate felony.

Enjoy your days of freedom because someone meaner then me will make you rot behind bars. Like some poor sods that said something mean that cause a child to commit suicide...

...and yes i understand the right to free speech... but you are abusing that right by a particular clause in which the law continues by stating No Man Has the Right to Have Freedom at the Cost of Another Man's Rights & Freedoms... and in the case of Cyber-Bullying you are infringing on my rights with your crude, insulting, and unjust comments.

I WIN! BISH!

avast traveller, which forum doth thee hail from?

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Zephyr
Main: Destroyer Of Worlds
Level: 3221
Class: Speed Demon

Does she even play the game??

Or has she only found the forums so far :3

ahahahahah

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Full stops go after the closed brackets. L2grammarNazi.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:21 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 4129
Class: Shield Monkey

This is the guy from all chat who said he has 3 degree's, and retired at 25. Must be a hell of a wage packet in that small window of work after the degree's!

landswimmer wrote:
IN C1, TIMEWARP SCREWS YOU!

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Hide your wife! Hide your children! The trolls are hungry!

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 am
Profile E-mail

sabre198 wrote:
This is the guy from all chat who said he has 3 degree's, and retired at 25. Must be a hell of a wage packet in that small window of work after the degree's!

diligence and work ethic... let the haters hate i earned my freedom.

but i guess if you have nothing else better to do with your time other then troll my "meet the community page" with many rather crude & hurtful things i suppose those words aren't a part of your vocabulary.

after all im actually a very nice person and i have a willingness to give of my time and energy to help others. i cant really see how i deserved your cruel words.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next