It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:52 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am
Post An interesting topic.
Jeff_L wrote:
For support, please create a support ticket here and I will get back to you as soon as possible.


So, I sent a ticket to get to the bottom of many issues that I've been sceptic to. I got a reply a few hours later, but now it has been a week, and neither Jeff nor Bageese has replied any further.

http://www.starsonata.com/support/ticke ... resh=19911

I start to wonder. Are issues like these just going to be left to die even tho they reveal a lot of misuses by developers and points to a lot of problems (basically down to why people have complained about customer support for several years now).

Feel free to post any reactions here, I am just feeling like a journalist who is revealing misuses in the system to the people. You guys are the people, and I have had a lot of players who have supported me in my questioning, maybe together we can make a call and see if actually Jeff is open to listen more to the players so this game can get back up on its feet. Let's face it, the only thing keeping this game alive is Jey.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 am
Profile E-mail

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am
Post Re: An interesting topic.
I don't see why I should have anything better to do than actually raising my voice and standing up against something that needs a change obviously.

And surely I must have done something right, since you stopped forum-trolling and actually got interested.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: An interesting topic.
I enjoyed reading it, it kinda made me laugh :)

Since you don't play this game anymore, why do you even care? Go play BF3 or fuck your gf.

_________________
JeffL wrote:
because we can and it looks really cool

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.


Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P


Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:44 am
Profile E-mail

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am
Post Re: An interesting topic.
This isn't the off topic section of the forum, so your spam here would normally lead to a forum moderator deleting your posts playerboy. Thanks for your contributions tho, ignorance is my reply from now on.

And yeah, for a reason I didn't send this to SBP players apart from my brother, but several other players have already seen the ticket.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:53 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Aidelon
Main: Teh Haxzorz
Level: 2429
Class: Berserker

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:58 am
Location: England, United Kingdom
Post Re: An interesting topic.
Well I'm glad Thermal cared enough to make this public, since for those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.

We wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the new admin team, right?


Last edited by Grunt on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:56 am
Profile
User avatar
 

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: An interesting topic.
Obviously you are butthurt because your levels got reverted and bageese was too busy to reply to your ticket about ID, boo fucking hoo. My point is, why do you even care or take the time to write that much text for a game you have "quit"?

_________________
JeffL wrote:
because we can and it looks really cool

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.


Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P


Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:56 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: An interesting topic.
Grunt wrote:
Well I'm glad Thermal cared enough to make this public, since for those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.

We wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the new admin team, right?


You are saying you wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the admin team, but you say "those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.". Kinda contradicting eh?

_________________
JeffL wrote:
because we can and it looks really cool

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.


Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P


Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:58 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Aidelon
Main: Teh Haxzorz
Level: 2429
Class: Berserker

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:58 am
Location: England, United Kingdom
Post Re: An interesting topic.
playerboy345 wrote:
Grunt wrote:
Well I'm glad Thermal cared enough to make this public, since for those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.

We wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the new admin team, right?


You are saying you wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the admin team, but you say "those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.". Kinda contradicting eh?
I was making the serious point that we want the game to be run fairly, but that the admins should be acting swiftly to sort out this situation, otherwise people will start calling SP the admin team, which you wouldn't want if you want to retain the reputation of being a respectable team that doesn't use ill-obtained intelligence to do content and find the best setups etc.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am
Post Re: An interesting topic.
I wrote the ticket two days after I quit, if you didn't notice then several people who are inactive or have quit actually still care for this game and actively use the forum. Nothing is prohibiting me from doing that, and obviously several players enjoys seeing proof that backs up some of the accusations that you guys have been trying to kill off with the haters-gonna-hate-method.

So yeah playerboy, whatever you post here, and whatever post any SBP players might make that goes into the category "stop-making-whine-posts- you-quit"... Your posts have no use, and I guess it is human to start attacking the people once you can't attack their arguments.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:01 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: An interesting topic.
Grunt wrote:
playerboy345 wrote:
Grunt wrote:
Well I'm glad Thermal cared enough to make this public, since for those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.

We wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the new admin team, right?


You are saying you wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the admin team, but you say "those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.". Kinda contradicting eh?
I was making the serious point that we want the game to be run fairly, but that the admins should be acting swiftly to sort out this situation, otherwise people will start calling SP the admin team, which you wouldn't want if you want to retain the reputation of being a respectable team that doesn't use ill-obtained intelligence to do content and find the best setups etc.


You do realise this is about just a few of SBP's players, right? I bet most SBP players didn't know about the things mentioned in the ticket, then again Thermal has no proof at all which makes it hard to believe for me.

_________________
JeffL wrote:
because we can and it looks really cool

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.


Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P


Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:06 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: None
Main: Combustion
Level: 0
Class: None

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:52 pm
Post Re: An interesting topic.
Dark Brotherhood wrote:
I wrote the ticket two days after I quit, if you didn't notice then several people who are inactive or have quit actually still care for this game and actively use the forum. Nothing is prohibiting me from doing that, and obviously several players enjoys seeing proof that backs up some of the accusations that you guys have been trying to kill off with the haters-gonna-hate-method.

So yeah playerboy, whatever you post here, and whatever post any SBP players might make that goes into the category "stop-making-whine-posts- you-quit"... Your posts have no use, and I guess it is human to start attacking the people once you can't attack their arguments.


I am one of those people, I don't exactly play this game as much as I did, but I want FRIENDS to know about the kind of shit that happens behind your backs.

_________________
The proud creator of one of the greatest snipers ever created, Daedalus.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: An interesting topic.
Dark Brotherhood wrote:
I wrote the ticket two days after I quit, if you didn't notice then several people who are inactive or have quit actually still care for this game and actively use the forum. Nothing is prohibiting me from doing that, and obviously several players enjoys seeing proof that backs up some of the accusations that you guys have been trying to kill off with the haters-gonna-hate-method.

So yeah playerboy, whatever you post here, and whatever post any SBP players might make that goes into the category "stop-making-whine-posts- you-quit"... Your posts have no use, and I guess it is human to start attacking the people once you can't attack their arguments.


Most people that quit care for the community and actively troll the forum actually.

Oh and you are mentioning proof? I don't see any.

_________________
JeffL wrote:
because we can and it looks really cool

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.


Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P


Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 am
Profile E-mail

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am
Post Re: An interesting topic.
playerboy345 wrote:
Dark Brotherhood wrote:
I wrote the ticket two days after I quit, if you didn't notice then several people who are inactive or have quit actually still care for this game and actively use the forum. Nothing is prohibiting me from doing that, and obviously several players enjoys seeing proof that backs up some of the accusations that you guys have been trying to kill off with the haters-gonna-hate-method.

So yeah playerboy, whatever you post here, and whatever post any SBP players might make that goes into the category "stop-making-whine-posts- you-quit"... Your posts have no use, and I guess it is human to start attacking the people once you can't attack their arguments.


Most people that quit care for the community and actively troll the forum actually.

Oh and you are mentioning proof? I don't see any.


If Bageese and Jeff cared and wanted proof, they would ask again or start investigating it. Neither of that has happened, but sure, I will see if I can track it and get the proof for you, if that is what you need.

On the other hand, why would I just make up a lie and point out some people and accuse them of something that is rather serious.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am
Profile E-mail
 

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Shavarath
Level: 2007
Class: Berserker

Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 am
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: An interesting topic.
I agree with you on the premise of customer support being lacking, I however disagree with you on several on the points you make in your tickets regarding SBP as to which I have personally seen no evidence.

It is however your right to prove your point however you like, personally I would like some evidence in my forum inbox other than you just stating things.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Aidelon
Main: Teh Haxzorz
Level: 2429
Class: Berserker

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:58 am
Location: England, United Kingdom
Post Re: An interesting topic.
playerboy345 wrote:
You do realise this is about just a few of SBP's players, right? I bet most SBP players didn't know about the things mentioned in the ticket, then again Thermal has no proof at all which makes it hard to believe for me.
Yes, ofcourse I realise, but it doesn't mean the rest of the team is unaffected by their actions. I know Thermal decently and I think it would be a stretch for him to make something like this up.

Anyways, I simply posted in here to say that if Thermal hadn't posted this, then most of the playerbase would be in the dark as to what might actually be happening behind the scenes here, which isn't good for the game.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.