It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:03 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Vigoratus
Level: 1648
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: RE: Hermes Leveling Exploit Rollback
i actualy didnt lvl off the rams..as sayd above i cba to lvl

Wed May 02, 2012 5:15 am
Profile E-mail

Team: AUSTRALIA
Main: -X-
Level: 4521
Class: Shield Monkey

zhuang281 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

Most people are just jealous because they didn't know. Infact let me tell you this right now so that you don't get the wrong fucking idea. Every single fucking person who has called me and Thermal an exploiter, have asked me atleast 8 or more times the day before it got closed, how did you get EXP and how did you level? One person even threatened to get me banned if I didn't tell them (Blackmail). Which is the biggest form of Hypocrisy I have ever seen in my entire life.

I knew about it but I did not abuse it. So I am allowed to say that it was stupid to abuse it :P Even though admins did not point it out as a bug, there is no way people could have mistaken it as something intentional.

EwanB wrote:

But..if admins are going to roll back the lvl 3.5k+s to their original lvls..

id say you are a bunch of idiots for not rolling back the ppl below lvl 2k or w/e retarded lvl you decided ppl are on so they wont get rolled back..

lvl 2.5k+ means nothing.. lvls below that do

Agreed.

Tomzta09 wrote:
No it would not be equal at all, do you not read a single thing we have said? about 3 or so years ago, Bizman, Helro, JEDI and some other ppl powerlevelled in KKK on the guards, and nothing happened to them. So why should we?

The difference between level 2500 and 3500 isn't even explainable.

You should be punished because you exploited. It has nothing to do with what people did ages ago. Employing the very overused saying: Two wrongs do not make a right, but two rights make a u-turn

I agree with DP they keep saying BUT THEY DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT
That is just like acting like a 5 year old As people say
Ppl Learn from past experiences + Things Change so get over it

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 5:23 am
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Vigoratus
Level: 1648
Class: Speed Demon

Sure DP..but then there are double standerts..those a few years ago exploited knowing it was an exploit and had massive advantage..

and from what i heard ppl didnt think this was a bug..and most had almost no advantage.

if you are going to enforce rules make sure you always enforce them and dont make a slip up like 3 years ago..if you arnt able to do that..
ATLEAST give an apology for the lost time ppl spend in there..or give some sort of compensation for the lost time/items.

And i geuss you can blame this on all the admins to. if they knew more about the gameplay and actualy played the game they would have known about this bug alot sooner and the amount of time ppl put into it wouldnt have been lost.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:32 am
Profile E-mail

It really aint that difficult if you have an area with loads of respawn people will find a way to exploit it. If they are gonna change hermes they better fix ares as well. Ares lvling is not as effective but sure usefull for the lower lvls.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:48 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: ahileus
Level: 3088
Class: Berserker

Exploiters should be punished!!!

Its totally unfair to rest of players who play this game in legit way.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:52 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116

aeljuga wrote:
Exploiters should be punished!!!

Its totally unfair to rest of players who play this game in legit way.

Then punish Bizman and Helro and anyone else who levelled off of KKK. No wait, punish everyone because they did something extremely wrong! Levelling.

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Wed May 02, 2012 5:53 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 2387

Double standards would suggest admins are biased towards a certain group, hence the double standards. Either way, the fact that the old players were not punished does not mean the new ones should not be either.

Put another way, regardless of the validity of punishment, what people did was clearly an abuse of game mechanics. This point I don't think can be argued.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:59 am

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

Not arguing that, but as I said to The SI is that you can't defend the fact that this was wrongly done from the Admins side when it comes to how it was done.

It can not be defended that it took several days from the first report in a support ticket until the warnings came around, and then shortly after the players who abused the leveling instance got their levels reverted. With an administration that manages to spend several days fixing such an important issue makes me think that it has happened before, and will happen again, and I'd rather not be a part of it.

It can also not be defended that The SI said "Only players above a certain level were reverted and only if they had clearly been involved in the abuse of these ai" and removed it later, and that he is the only person from the administration that has even dared to speak up about this.

Wed May 02, 2012 6:06 am

seanla4350 wrote:
Not arguing that, but as I said to The SI is that you can't defend the fact that this was wrongly done from the Admins side when it comes to how it was done.

It can not be defended that it took several days from the first report in a support ticket until the warnings came around, and then shortly after the players who abused the leveling instance got their levels reverted. With an administration that manages to spend several days fixing such an important issue makes me think that it has happened before, and will happen again, and I'd rather not be a part of it.

It can also not be defended that The SI said "Only players above a certain level were reverted and only if they had clearly been involved in the abuse of these ai" and removed it later, and that he is the only person from the administration that has even dared to speak up about this.

I agree that the admins should have posted some sort of warning and this was a major failing on their part. I think that the admins should deal with all characters equally, not just the ones above a "certain level". I still believe though that the reverting of levels was correct.

Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 am

Of course it is correct, but it becomes so wrong still.

Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 am

Team: Traders
Main: Murasame
Level: 2561

The admins dont realize how many hours a day I spent in that track that it was just painful, from sleeping to being on the computer 16 mother fucking hours a day to achieve something that not many people care about?

Do you really think I would stay in there leveling and leveling if I knew it would be reverted like this? Of course not, seeing as you guys let people with levels stay as has been said in this thread so why should they do this to me?

Well played admins, and this is what real player support is.

Wed May 02, 2012 6:40 am
Profile E-mail

If any rants continue from this account, or any of my accounts, then it is from a new owner. Was fun, now I have better things to do.

Wed May 02, 2012 6:42 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

Bacchus wrote:
The admins dont realize how many hours a day I spent in that track that it was just painful, from sleeping to being on the computer 16 mother fucking hours a day to achieve something that not many people care about?

Do you really think I would stay in there leveling and leveling if I knew it would be reverted like this? Of course not, seeing as you guys let people with levels stay as has been said in this thread so why should they do this to me?

Well played admins, and this is what real player support is.

As I said before xDrag0nx got his levels by doing the ShM healing xp thing too, why is it different from what people did this time with their time, the same amount of time went, should everyone after lvl 2.5k go ShM or engi (or be a director >.<)? (coming from someone who didn't had levels removed, because i was simply too lazy to UTILISE this finally new way to level :):))

Wed May 02, 2012 7:35 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: Murasame
Level: 2561

I guess Ill have to go shm too to get on the leaderboards...

Wed May 02, 2012 7:40 am
Profile E-mail

thijs12b wrote:

As I said before xDrag0nx got his levels by doing the ShM healing xp thing too, why is it different from what people did this time with their time, the same amount of time went, should everyone after lvl 2.5k go ShM or engi (or be a director >.<)? (coming from someone who didn't had levels removed, because i was simply too lazy to UTILISE this finally new way to level :):))

Wed May 02, 2012 7:40 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next