It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:12 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

Post Re: RE: Hermes Leveling Exploit Rollback
And a game management that clearly can't apologize for previous mistakes they did and point at the player base for being responsible when it is pretty clearly the mistakes that the administration caused that is the issue here.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 am

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116
Class: Berserker

seanla4350 wrote:
And a game management that clearly can't apologize for previous mistakes they did and point at the player base for being responsible when it is pretty clearly the mistakes that the administration caused that is the issue here.

Pretty much. If this shit continues, expect to see Star Sonata disappearing.

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Wed May 02, 2012 4:39 am
Profile E-mail

Team: AUSTRALIA
Main: -X-
Level: 4521
Class: Shield Monkey

This situation is like this
A rich person yells out 5 bank accounts details with millions in it and everyone around Tries to get the money The people who fail report this to the police * admins* and people who get the money get Raped*

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 4:39 am
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Vigoratus
Level: 1648
Class: Speed Demon

Yeah...i myself got like 200 lvls off KKK(would have been more but..lvl+me=a no)

i wouldnt mind if my lvls would be turned back mainly cause i hardly use -wex-

But..if admins are going to roll back the lvl 3.5k+s to their original lvls..

id say you are a bunch of idiots for not rolling back the ppl below lvl 2k or w/e retarded lvl you decided ppl are on so they wont get rolled back..

lvl 2.5k+ means nothing.. lvls below that do

Admins brainpower showed itself yet again.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:40 am
Profile E-mail

blake1995 wrote:
This situation is like this
A rich person yells out 5 bank accounts details with millions in it and everyone around Tries to get the money The people who fail report this to the police * admins* and people who get the money get Raped*

That pretty much sums it up, only we have said this so many times, Level 2500 to 3500, the difference is mediocre.

password wrote:

Wed May 02, 2012 4:41 am
Profile E-mail

Altho..KKK wasnt an instance..so you actualy had to either pvp your way in..or just be lucky since quite a few ppl knew about it..

Wed May 02, 2012 4:44 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: __
Level: 2482

You guys are bordering on trolling here, you know. First off, I hardly play, so your insistence that I'm jealous is nothing short of hilarious. The 'race to the top' is perfectly legit, but you complaining because you figured out a way to level at a rate exponentially faster than the people who did it the long way, and then had your cheating taken away, is even more hilarious.

Should everyone who leveled quickly via this method have those levels taken away? Sure, that would be equal, but the fact that it has to be done manually means that insisting on that is unfair to the volunteers that would have to actually do it. Furthermore, records going back as far as the old KKK exploiting very likely either no longer exist, or would take hours of effort to locate, tracing back to the volunteers that would need to actually do that work.

The end of it is this; you exploited. You got caught. And your unfair gains have been taken away. Contest any of those points and I will be happy to argue with you until the cows come home. But cancelling your subs because you're not allowed to exploit is, again, nothing short of hilarious. I hope that at some point you will realize this.

But I'm tired now. Good night.

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Last edited by Cygnus on Wed May 02, 2012 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:04 am
Profile E-mail

Cygnus wrote:
You guys are bordering on trolling here, you know. First off, I hardly play, so your insistence that I'm jealous is nothing short of hilarious. The 'race to the top' is perfectly legit, but you complaining because you figured out a way to level at a rate exponentially faster than the people who did it the long way, and then had your cheating taken away, is even more hilarious.

Should everyone who leveled quickly via this method have those levels taken away? Sure, that would be equal, but the fact that it has to be done manually means that insisting on that is unfair to the volunteers that would have to actually do it.

The end of it is this; you exploited. You got caught. And your unfair gains have been taken away. Contest any of those points and I will be happy to argue with you until the cows come home.

In other words only lvl ur alts to 2k next time understand?

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 5:05 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: __
Level: 2482

If you had chosen to do so, rather than violate the leaderboard so profusely, then hey, you probably could have gotten away with it. But a character getting to level 2000 is a fairly commonplace thing; a character getting to 3000+ is MUCH more rare.

If you cannot see the difference between the two, I really don't know what to say to you.

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Wed May 02, 2012 5:08 am
Profile E-mail

Cygnus wrote:
If you had chosen to do so, rather than violate the leaderboard so profusely, then hey, you probably could have gotten away with it. But a character getting to level 2000 is a fairly commonplace thing; a character getting to 3000+ is MUCH more rare.

If you cannot see the difference between the two, I really don't know what to say to you.

Be legit like me and get 70 xp per mf reaver while lvling an alt WWWWWWWOOOOW MF REAVERS

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 am
Profile E-mail

No it would not be equal at all, do you not read a single thing we have said? about 3 or so years ago, Bizman, Helro, JEDI and some other ppl powerlevelled in KKK on the guards, and nothing happened to them. So why should we?

The difference between level 2500 and 3500 isn't even explainable.

password wrote:

Profile E-mail

Cyg..it is unfair to those who have to do it manualy..but its unfair if ppl get their lvls removed..and some dont..when obv the lower lvls are missing alot of content due to lvling this quick.

And if you are saying that they deserve to get their lvls removed then i can say bullshit.

since the once that exploited KKK still got their lvls and DIE is still in top 15..and had a huge advantage out off it.

so if admins want to be fair they have to treat every issue the same.

or atleast start doing that from now on and ATLEAST apologise for the failure in the past. even if the devs who decided on the KKK thing arnt even here anymore..SS carries the responsebility..new dev or old dev.

Profile E-mail

Meh once again I find myself agreeing with Thermal.

One point you peepz left out though is the trading skills, at lvl 3k you can max em out and those do make a huge difference.

There are also numerous other instances about lvling that was considered broke. I got approx 3000 lvls total from copper before it was nerfed, got some 150 lvls in KKK I did it after kickout got introduced so it kinda sucked then, Bizzy stayed in there for weeks lol.

And we still got issues with the lvling tithe from afk people, I do think that directors and councillers should get something since they do spend several hours a week doing nothing but solve the BS that morons on various teams cause. But we need the server to kick inactives set it to 30 min or so.

When it comes to Hermes rams this is nothing new and several people have lvled in there long before Daedlus and Mura found out. The difference is that those people where not stup... ehh eager enough to lvl so much it shoved on the leader boards.

Point being that this was not an afk lvling that happened on its own its comparable to the old copper lvling rather than KKK, Loads of nasty ais and you need to be active to survive and lvl off. If this was just a place where you could sit and scratch yer crotch while lvling then it would be broke but it remindend me of when I was lvl 500ish in a Izer lvling in copper 7 with Abdum many many years ago.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 2387

Tomzta09 wrote:

Most people are just jealous because they didn't know. Infact let me tell you this right now so that you don't get the wrong fucking idea. Every single fucking person who has called me and Thermal an exploiter, have asked me atleast 8 or more times the day before it got closed, how did you get EXP and how did you level? One person even threatened to get me banned if I didn't tell them (Blackmail). Which is the biggest form of Hypocrisy I have ever seen in my entire life.

I knew about it but I did not abuse it. So I am allowed to say that it was stupid to abuse it :P Even though admins did not point it out as a bug, there is no way people could have mistaken it as something intentional.

EwanB wrote:

But..if admins are going to roll back the lvl 3.5k+s to their original lvls..

id say you are a bunch of idiots for not rolling back the ppl below lvl 2k or w/e retarded lvl you decided ppl are on so they wont get rolled back..

lvl 2.5k+ means nothing.. lvls below that do

Agreed.

Tomzta09 wrote:
No it would not be equal at all, do you not read a single thing we have said? about 3 or so years ago, Bizman, Helro, JEDI and some other ppl powerlevelled in KKK on the guards, and nothing happened to them. So why should we?

The difference between level 2500 and 3500 isn't even explainable.

You should be punished because you exploited. It has nothing to do with what people did ages ago. Employing the very overused saying: Two wrongs do not make a right, but two rights make a u-turn

Last edited by zhuang281 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 am

EwanB wrote:
Cyg..it is unfair to those who have to do it manualy..but its unfair if ppl get their lvls removed..and some dont..when obv the lower lvls are missing alot of content due to lvling this quick.

And if you are saying that they deserve to get their lvls removed then i can say bullshit.

since the once that exploited KKK still got their lvls and DIE is still in top 15..and had a huge advantage out off it.

so if admins want to be fair they have to treat every issue the same.

or atleast start doing that from now on and ATLEAST apologise for the failure in the past. even if the devs who decided on the KKK thing arnt even here anymore..SS carries the responsebility..new dev or old dev.

Look on bright side if u used the sp maybe they didn't take the skills <3
otherwise knowing these admins u'd be back to piloting 0 lol

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 5:14 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next