It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: ahileus
Level: 3088
Class: Berserker

Post Re: RE: Hermes Leveling Exploit Rollback
From what i have seen and heard in last few days, i can say that i dont like a fact how many peeps used this "situation" to level. And i dont like and dont understand why admins/devs didnt reacted sooner!

Wed May 02, 2012 3:50 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

I still wonder what this is:

The SI wrote:
Only players above a certain level were reverted and only if they had clearly been involved in the abuse of these ai

Care to go in depth and explain to me what this means?

Wed May 02, 2012 4:09 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

Give us more goddamn ways to level then create higher leveled AI's.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:16 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116

Are you telling me that you have rolled back my levels, just because the whole of SS got jealous?

You retards need to grow the fuck up. Shit like this happened years ago with KKK, I demand that if you are going to roll back my levels, roll back DIE, Bizman and whoever else abused the KKK ones. Otherwise you have just done something absolutely pathetic.

And I have said this over 4000 fucking times, Listen to me. This was not a fucking exploit. The Admins made those AIs level 2.6k intentionally. I know star sonata is bugged but to have an AIs level increased all of a sudden is just complete bollocks. What I am seeing at the moment is that you people are acting as if levelling is a bad thing, Alex is completely right about the difference between level 2500 and 3500. These AIs were high level and have been for god knows how long, it just took a lot longer than expected to figure out how to farm them for EXP. End of fucking story about this "Exploit" when it was just using our Initiative

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Last edited by Tomzta09 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:18 am
Profile E-mail

I just cancelled all my subscriptions as I have no intention at all in playing a game with an administration that doesn't listen to the players at all over time, and then all of a sudden go out and do stuff like this when history shows different actions or no actions taken at all against equal unforeseen game mechanics.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: __
Level: 2482

I feel it would be best if the admins didn't argue the point. Thermal's clearly butthurt over the whole thing.

You abused a clearly broken game mechanic(1000 levels in a week at level 2600? Are you insane?) and you complain that it's not fair when the results of that abuse are taken away. And then you compare it to an incident that took place literally years ago, under an entirely different business strategy.

Makes Perfect Sense. :roll:

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Wed May 02, 2012 4:25 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

Cygnus wrote:
I feel it would be best if the admins didn't argue the point. Thermal's clearly butthurt over the whole thing.

You abused a clearly broken game mechanic(1000 levels in a week at level 2600? Are you insane?) and you complain that it's not fair when the results of that abuse are taken away. And then you compare it to an incident that took place literally years ago, under an entirely different business strategy.

I got almost no lvl's out of this shit because cba, but didn't xDrag0nx do the exact same thing but then everyone was like omg sooo cool het put so much effort in it. This game... lolz...

Wed May 02, 2012 4:27 am
Profile E-mail

Cygnus wrote:

Most people are just jealous because they didn't know. Infact let me tell you this right now so that you don't get the wrong fucking idea. Every single fucking person who has called me and Thermal an exploiter, have asked me atleast 8 or more times the day before it got closed, how did you get EXP and how did you level? One person even threatened to get me banned if I didn't tell them (Blackmail). Which is the biggest form of Hypocrisy I have ever seen in my entire life.

So essentially what we have here, is a Community which is Jealous of the fact that people were racing each other to the top, so they demand that their friends tell them how to, but when it was too late they shout "EXPLOITER!" All of you disgust me. It just goes to show how sly and selfish all of you really are.

password wrote:

Last edited by Tomzta09 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 am
Profile E-mail

Team: AUSTRALIA
Main: -X-
Level: 4521
Class: Shield Monkey

Lvl 3k up is nothing u get sp for nothing all you get is pride being one of the top lvl'd players

I recon admins shouldn't punish
But Reward lol for showing them what happens if they fuck up

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 4:29 am
Profile E-mail

Cygnus wrote:

Perfect sense is when administrators treats two equal issues the same way. And when they do so without leaving customers without any kind of warning for several days. I am fine aware of what I did, and I expected this to happen, but you can't really defend the fact that they treat two equal issues differently, and that it takes several days to announce so. And there is no different business strategy in the bug policies.

Also, I would like to ask why people that leveled from 1000 to 2000 and is not showing on the leader board get's away with this, while those who leveled from 3000 -> 3500 got punished. Perfect sense, Cygnus?

Wed May 02, 2012 4:30 am

Team: Traders
Main: Bonecrusher
Level: 2144

The real problem here is that this wasn't new content. Its been in the game ever since Oly was added and the admin have no idea of who or when anyone used the RAMs to level in the past.

The is purely a knee jerk reaction on the admin end of things.

The second problem here is that the admin don't publish cast in iron rules about leveling. I.E., how many levels can a char make in X hrs? And why limit it in the third place.

If the admins don't want us using the RAMs to level then modify the code. In the mean time it should be considered 'grandfathered in' as it was and those players who used the RAMs to gain a few levels should be left alone, ... for the good of the game.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 am
Profile E-mail

seanla4350 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:

Perfect sense is when administrators treats two equal issues the same way. And when they do so without leaving customers without any kind of warning for several days. I am fine aware of what I did, and I expected this to happen, but you can't really defend the fact that they treat two equal issues differently, and that it takes several days to announce so. And there is no different business strategy in the bug policies.

Also, I would like to ask why people that leveled from 1000 to 2000 and is not showing on the leader board get's away with this, while those who leveled from 3000 -> 3500 got punished. Perfect sense, Cygnus?

I recon the 1k to 2k should get punished more as this is the main part of ur ss lvl's

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 am
Profile E-mail

blake1995 wrote:
seanla4350 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:

I recon the 1k to 2k should get punished more as this is the main part of ur ss lvl's

Oh but no, they aren't threatening The SI who is in the top leader boards, so they stay untouched.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 am

So essentially what we have here, is a Community which is Jealous of the fact that people were racing each other to the top, so they demand that their friends tell them how to, but when it was too late they shout "EXPLOITER!" All of you disgust me. It just goes to show how sly and selfish all of you really are. I do not know what you lot get up to but if you was to do this in the real world, you would get your heads kicked in.

password wrote:

Wed May 02, 2012 4:35 am
Profile E-mail

Tomzta09 wrote:
So essentially what we have here, is a Community which is Jealous of the fact that people were racing each other to the top, so they demand that their friends tell them how to, but when it was too late they shout "EXPLOITER!" All of you disgust me. It just goes to show how sly and selfish all of you really are. I do not know what you lot get up to but if you was to do this in the real world, you would get your heads kicked in.

Only thing annoyin me is ur 5th on the highest lvl list *if u were under me BE ALL GOOOOOD* in other words Get on my lvl combo

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next