It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Team: AUSTRALIA
Main: -X-
Level: 4521
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: RE: Hermes Leveling Exploit Rollback
I'm glad they are putting you guys back to your orig lvl expec mura and combo just overboard harass it some more

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 2:53 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: CLXXXIII
Level: 1778
Class: Berserker

I dont know what you complain about in other games you get banned for that. Next time when you find something that just shouldnt be in the game report it and find out if its a bug or not.

Atm you guys just use the bitch card. I do it before i report it and bitch about it after because i am the player and pay this game.

Last edited by CLXXXIII on Wed May 02, 2012 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 2:54 am
Profile E-mail

paxiprime wrote:
redalert150 wrote:
Dammit i missed my chance to lvl to 3k!!!

This is serious :P

What is the point of not having a level cap, if you can't reasonably get to a level where you can max out skills and throw a little extra into zen.

1000 levels for a few points in zen seems pretty expensive to me lol.

And let's face it, zen is not a game breaker, lol

Make Zen so when it reaches lvl 100 you get a super buff from it like with zen of shield +3k extra or sometin and range +250 range or sometin

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 2:55 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Evo
Main: Savak
Level: 20
Class: None

You completely deserve the rollback and all your loses.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:01 am

Team: Ace Corp
Main: TomteFar
Level: 215
Class: Engineer

paxiprime wrote:
This is serious :P

What is the point of not having a level cap, if you can't reasonably get to a level where you can max out skills and throw a little extra into zen.

1000 levels for a few points in zen seems pretty expensive to me lol.

And let's face it, zen is not a game breaker, lol

Why is Zen not a gamebreaker?
ZoFR are pretty powerful?
3000 extra energybank on a light Fighter could be the difference between life and death in many situations.

When the new class-system was launched way back, my moneky was pretty much useless due to before it was no reason to level a ShM above lvl 600. Now a monk needs 1200 - 1500 to be effective.
Lets say T22 skills will require lvl 3000 just to start the missions, then those Hermeslevels will be more gamebreaking then they are now.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:04 am

1 zen skill is useless rest are not and now days most ppl can mostly power.

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024

We deserve a lot of compensation when there were no warnings, nor any proof in the past of actions like these being taken against unforeseen game mechanics like this.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 am

Team: Heaven
Main: Paxx
Level: 2918

TomteFar wrote:

Why is Zen not a gamebreaker?
ZoFR are pretty powerful?
3000 extra energybank on a light Fighter could be the difference between life and death in many situations.

When the new class-system was launched way back, my moneky was pretty much useless due to before it was no reason to level a ShM above lvl 600. Now a monk needs 1200 - 1500 to be effective.
Lets say T22 skills will require lvl 3000 just to start the missions, then those Hermeslevels will be more gamebreaking then they are now.

First off t22 doesn't exist so that is irrelevant.

Yes, Zofr is a pretty powerful skill, but by level 2500 you should already have all the Zofr you need.

The point is that the amount of skill points you get from lvl 2500-3500 is insignificant, and should be treated as just a very small perk for having the ability to do this kinda of content.

I do believe that the Hermes RAMs levels should be decreased, but I also think that more thought should be put into these new content areas to prevent such things from happening.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Wed May 02, 2012 3:11 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Evo
Main: Savak
Level: 20
Class: None

You don't deserve anything, fact that a few players haven't been punished years ago don't justify abusing bugs nowadays.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 am

A few players, sure it was three players (or more, what do I know) that abused it and took huge advantage of it. Now that other players did in a larger scale, I don't expect that we get treated differently at all. What you are saying isn't justified to be honest Sybir. Because first off, this was never flagged as a bug since the administration didn't go out with any warning when the bug was reported. It was actually several days later that they closed down the track, and then now reverting it all. This means that I spent three days of my life playing a game that just rolled back those three days for me. Don't tell me this doesn't deserve a small amount of compensation.

Just because this game has a management that can't prevent things like this doesn't mean it the ones punished should be the players that plays this game the most.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 am

Team: None
Main: CLXXXIII
Level: 1778

you are not the only player on this server and not more worth than a level 1 acc that pays his sups every month.

i realy dont get it maybe just play some other games and dont take this game so damn surious.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:25 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Spatzz
Level: 2402

Should have been fairly obvious that a constant easy spawn of AI at that level was broken. They should go back to giving out Imperial Seals for the reporting of bugs so folks actually do so.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:26 am
Profile E-mail

Of course it was obvious, but something is never obvious anymore when the exact same thing happened in the past, and nothing was done then. If the Admins would have made a warning the moment they got the first ticket, then it would have been fine. But announcing it several days later is not fine.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:31 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Spatzz
Level: 2402

I feel your pain a bit as I bought many...many billions in AI Outpost gear when they had stupidly broken stats. It was obvious the gear was borked but there was no way I could risk it not being fixed so simply had to buy as much as possible.

Bit different from an abusable bug but both could be avoided if there was a team of experienced players who worked with the devs a bit to make sure new content is balanced and not to easy/broken.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:35 am
Profile E-mail

Well this game can't be any better than the level of activity the game management shows. It has been complained about the level of communication between the player base and the administration many times, and this is just another proof that it causes nothing but trouble when some half-assed people are in charge of this game. Shape up!

Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next