It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620
Class: Berserker

Post Re: RE: Hermes Leveling Exploit Rollback
I blame my phone.

Wed May 02, 2012 7:41 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

Ok let's try again from PC :P

So Anyways, xDrag0nx did his famous run to the #1 spot using the ShM healing xp thing, he got shitloads of levels using that flaw in game design (which it is in my opinion). Now people did pretty much exactly the same thing, except they actually had to pay attention and select and shoot stuff, instead of just afk heal someones alt. Why is it a problem now all of the sudden? Are only Engineer and ShM allowed to level after lvl 2.5k? Not even mentioning the completely lame Director/councillor tithe xp.

Wed May 02, 2012 7:44 am
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: xDrag0nx
Level: 4462
Class: Shield Monkey

thijs12b wrote:

So Anyways, xDrag0nx did his famous run to the #1 spot using the ShM healing xp thing, he got shitloads of levels using that flaw in game design (which it is in my opinion). Now people did pretty much exactly the same thing, except they actually had to pay attention and select and shoot stuff, instead of just afk heal someones alt. Why is it a problem now all of the sudden? Are only Engineer and ShM allowed to level after lvl 2.5k? Not even mentioning the completely lame Director/councillor tithe xp.

I'd Just like to point out I had to pay attention to the game 100% of the time. going AFK and healing isn't how it works. Alts where all mine :P not someone's along with other people have used this way of leveling their accounts. There is a lot of flaws in the game like Director/Councillor stupid XP tithe way to just sit there and do nothing for levels even if it is low.

Last edited by *Borg* on Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 am

Team: Traders
Main: Murasame
Level: 2561

*Borg* wrote:
thijs12b wrote:

I'd Just like to point out I had to pay attention to the game 100% of the time. going AFK and healing isn't how it works. Alts where all mine :P not someone's along with other people have used this way of leveling their accounts. There is a lot of flaws in the game I agree with the Director/Councillor stupid XP tithe way to just sit there and do nothing for levels even if it is low.

I dont really mind you leveling that way but there should be a way to get levels as another class too, ya know );?

Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 am
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: xDrag0nx
Level: 4462

I agree 100% I just used what I personally knew and what class I liked is all :P

Wed May 02, 2012 8:00 am

why not half their xp gain, make it so that rams give 50% xp from now, and call it a dev-blooper.

obviously u shouldnt be able to powerlevel 1k levels in a week, thats more than u can do with top notch gear, starting out with a new FC, giving it all the best money can buy, over a week.

dont feel 1 week of levelling/playing the game should be punished this severly, just say; sorry, and give back half the xp gained.

cant really imagine what zen of calmness 100 can change.

Wed May 02, 2012 10:35 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Threaten
Level: 2853

yay still higher level :)

Wed May 02, 2012 10:55 am

Team: Red Faction
Main: DHM
Level: 2754
Class: Engineer

seanla4350 wrote:
We deserve a lot of compensation when there were no warnings, nor any proof in the past of actions like these being taken against unforeseen game mechanics like this.

dont tell me you leveled there, ( and not just you ) and not expect anytihng to happen
you really think you can just level that easy, brag about it and its all fine ?
here is the thing : IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY, and you and others should have known this
you should have used it a bit, left, and dont talk and brag about it
im using your line as a quote, but its not you in specific, its more in general

cant believe everyone that kinda abused it is making such a fuss about it
everyone allways gives me a hard time when i say things are wrong, now you guys use it to your own benefit, and all of sudden its different ? mmmmm

Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116

Excuse me but, The SI removed part of his post earlier. Here it is:

SI wrote:
I'd also like to point out that no one was hurt by their level being rolled back. Only players above a certain level were reverted and only if they had clearly been involved in the abuse of these ai. All of them will be able to do all the same content as before.

Almost got away with it you sneaky swine.
So much for admins believing in fairness, or was it due to the fact that nobody liked seeing me and Murasame at the top?

Lesson 5: Life is shit, you don't always get what you want. Shit happens, get used to it or stfu.

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Wed May 02, 2012 11:51 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Jiraque
Level: 3763

You win some, you lose some. If something has a dubious nature, report it. If nothing is done, take advantage of it. When I discovered a healing exp. glitch on GB fighters I reported it immediately and thus didn't end up wasting my time and energy utilizing that method to level.

Wed May 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Main: topbuzzz
Level: 4129

I got my levels pretty legit (maybe 100-200 levels max healing thijs' noob alt and my 2k zerker alt) and although I was pissed when dragon catapulted past me that week he did, I tried it and I tell you what you need to devote some serious time and be prepared to be bored out of your skull for like 12 hours a day.

I personally dont think theres anything wrong with shm healing xp but it needs tweaking at the extreme end of the spectrum. you should only get the same xp as what your slaves get you if you kill something. I took months of reavers (albeit having fun at the same time dg'ing) to get to 3k getting up daily and thinking "I must put on a few levels today" with selens in dg's.

Alex, you of all people should of twigged that something was up or at least raised a ticket about it, I was gobsmacked to see you 3.6k when i last looked you was 2.8k. Why didnt you just raise a ticket and get it ok'd? why, because you knew something smelt funny about it... you're the champion of the people not some 2 bit levels scammer, how you sat back and thought good about that I dont know. what is this game coming to :roll:

And what about all the director Xp that was prolly gained by the directors of teams of those cheats?

edit: I just read you all raised tickets about it 7 days before admins decided it was bad, admins are doing a shit job too if they couldnt of seen that was bad shit in less than 7 days

landswimmer wrote:
IN C1, TIMEWARP SCREWS YOU!

Wed May 02, 2012 12:43 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

This has been reported way before even I started leveling, and nothing has been done, apprently admins were busy.

Big lol.

Wed May 02, 2012 12:56 pm
Profile E-mail

Did you wait for an OK from the admins after you reported it?

Wed May 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Xanu wrote:
Did you wait for an OK from the admins after you reported it?

I didint report it, Lord Runningclam did...

Wed May 02, 2012 1:00 pm
Profile E-mail

Did he get a ticket response that said it was either allowed or not allowed to level using that method?

Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next