It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 2387
Class: Berserker

Post Flaming Demon
This post is only for those interested.

PROOF: http://www.starsonata.com/support/ticke ... resh=96213

Hypothesis: Flaming demon name changed to Shadowblade. We must realise the fact that the character "Flaming demon" no longer exists at all.

Evidence exhibit 1: Flaming demon and his alts were added to a few friend lists during the SBP vs Pants war. A while back, those characters dissapeared off friends lists and in their place came Thunderstrike, Lightningbolt and Shadowblade. The friend lists we checked belonged to many people, not just SBP members.

Circumstantial evidence exhibit 2: Shadowblade has often been seen using Predator Lord, an alt FD often used.

Evidence exhibit 3: During the Pants war, a member of SP made 5 new characters. He added every single player from Pants and multiple other teams onto his friends list (One team on every character), including FD. FD's name is now no longer there. Shadowblade and Lightningbolt's name however, appears there. Correct me if I am wrong , but I believe those two characters were never on Pants.

Very circumstantial evidence exhibit 4: Laptop boy has logged onto test server a few times in the past 4 months. (Not recently) and has seen Flaming Demon on the leaderboard (Not many people had logged on for the uni during those times, so their names did not appear) This would suggest that FD has been active, at least on the test server. (Why is the char still called FD if i say its been changed to Shadow, i hear you ask? This was not in the recent past and the test server at that time was a very old copy)

Circumstantial evidence exhibit 5: The characters Shadowblade has been using are relatively advanced in the game, yet I have only known Shadow for a short while.

Very circumstantial evidence exhibit 6: Bod377's main character used to be listed as Flaming Demon. It is now "burn". Why did he change it?

Of course, I think Shadow should be allowed to disprove any slander. He can do this by making a post on each of his 3 characters whilst set as his main. That way we can see his username. FD's username was bod377 (One source: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45574&p=549232#p549232)or something very close.

This is still speculation so I am happy to be proved wrong. However, if Shadow does not perform the above suggested action (One of the very few things that can prove he is or is not FD), the people who care about this will assume he is FD and act accordingly.

Just an addon: If the account has changed hands, we can then decide what to do. The issue then would be "Once a scammer always a scammer", meaning the KoS follows the account, not the player. However, we can always decide to leave him be. My purpose here is to only determine if he is FD.

Last edited by zhuang281 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 am, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:53 am

Main: Tech5
Level: 3115
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Flaming Demon
zhuang281 wrote:

Hypothesis: Flaming demon name changed to Shadowblade

Evidence exhibit 1: Flaming demon and his alts were added to a few friend lists during the SBP vs Pants war. A while back, those characters dissapeared off friends lists and in their place came Thunderstrike, Lightningbolt and Shadowblade. The friend lists we checked belonged to many people, not just SBP members.

Circumstantial evidence exhibit 2: Shadowblade has often been seen using Predator Lord, an alt FD often used.

Evidence exhibit 3: During the pants war, a member of SP made 5 new characters. He added every single player from Pants and multiple other teams onto his friends list (One team on every character), including FD. FD's name is now no longer there. Shadowblade and Lightningbolt's name however, appears there. Correct me if I am wrong , but i believe those two characters were never on Pants.

Very circumstantial evidence exhibit 4: Laptop boy has logged onto test server a few times in the past 4 months. (Not recently) and has seen Flaming Demon on the leaderboard (Not many people had logged on for the uni during those times, so their names did not appear) This would suggest that FD has been active, at least on the test server. (Why is the char still called FD, if i say its been changed to Shadow, i hear you ask? This was not in the recent past and the test server at that time was a very old copy)

Circumstantial evidence exhibit 5: The characters Shadowblade has been using are relatively advanced in the game, yet i have only know Shadow for a short while

Of course, I think Shadow should be allowed to disprove any slander. He can do this by making a post on each of his 3 characters whilst set as his main. That way we can see his username. FD's username was bod377 (One source: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45574&p=549232#p549232)or something very close

This is still speculation so I am happy to be proved wrong. However, if Shadow does not perform the above suggested action (One of the very few things that can prove he is or is not FD), the people who care about this will assume he is FD and act accordingly.

DP here. This is just proof for the future, in case anyone believes i change any of my arguments to suit the situation.

On second thought, this will not work. I will ask a 3rd party to do the quote

Last edited by GravezDigger on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 am

Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035

Death to FD!

Nice post btw DP, all formal n stuff!

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:59 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

/care

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 am
Profile E-mail

thijs12b wrote:
/care

zhuang281 wrote:

Already dealt with you. It just makes you seem immature.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:03 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

Touché good sir, touché.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:04 am
Profile E-mail

Team: AUSTRALIA
Main: -X-
Level: 4521
Class: Shield Monkey

zhuang281 wrote:

Hypothesis: Flaming demon name changed to Shadowblade

Evidence exhibit 3: During the pants war, a member of SP made 5 new characters. He added every single player from Pants and multiple other teams onto his friends list (One team on every character), including FD. FD's name is now no longer there. Shadowblade and Lightningbolt's name however, appears there. Correct me if I am wrong , but i believe those two characters were never on Pants.

Very circumstantial evidence exhibit 4: Laptop boy has logged onto test server a few times in the past 4 months. (Not recently) and has seen Flaming Demon on the leaderboard (Not many people had logged on for the uni during those times, so their names did not appear) This would suggest that FD has been active, at least on the test server. (Why is the char still called FD, if i say its been changed to Shadow, i hear you ask? This was not in the recent past and the test server at that time was a very old copy)

Circumstantial evidence exhibit 5: The characters Shadowblade has been using are relatively advanced in the game, yet i have only know Shadow for a short while

Very circumstantial evidence exhibit 6: bod377's main character used to be listed as Flaming Demon. It is now "burn". Why did he change it?

Of course, I think Shadow should be allowed to disprove any slander. He can do this by making a post on each of his 3 characters whilst set as his main. That way we can see his username. FD's username was bod377 (One source: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45574&p=549232#p549232)or something very close

Just an addon: If the account has changed hands, we can then decide what to do. The issue then would be "Once a scammer always a scammer", meaning the KoS follows the account, not the player. However, we can always decide to leave him be. My purpose here is to only determine my hypothesis.

GodDamn DP u one smart Dentist

DEATH TO FD AND TFC

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Predator Lord
Level: 1814

im just here to give my 2 cents.

1st off im not FD. i was kinda stupid and let him use my acc sometimes but suprisingly rather then stealling shit he just helped me level a bit. yeah it was kinda weird.

2nd off i actually talked with FD a lot and now i talk to shadow a lot and there personalities are way different. If shadow has ever said something kinda sshole-ish to u trust me, its waaaaaaay different.

3rd off towards the final stages of SS2 beta FD basically said to me "wow fuck this shit im out" and kinda just left me.

so basically as a person that talked to FD on a daily basis and knew his personality, and stupid shit that he does, i dont believe ShadowBlade is FD.

but then again i dont have any "proof" and a lot of ppl still think im him so most of u prolly wont even read this. this is just something i can tell because of my connection with FD

VaporiZe!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

Seems like name changing in order to avoid bad rep isn't a very good use of money.

It's kind of pointless when anyone paying close enough attention can find out if you name change.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:31 am
Profile WWW

Team: None
Main: Spartanski Smok
Level: 2432
Class: Gunner

Gtfo with FD seriously. If ShadowBlade is really FD then I have been friended with a fucking retard that should be poked to death. I hate FD since 2 years, let's kill him.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:32 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Death Arrises
Main: Freddy
Level: 329
Class: Speed Demon

Meh, logic seams+evidence points to it. Just have Shadow post on his accounts ;p

Camsy wrote:
When a topic gets so intense even the tl;dr doesn't make sense.

NewFound wrote:
If it true you are an idiot. If it isn't you are an idiot.

Idiot.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:41 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: Murasame
Level: 2561

Why dont they add something to prevent name change abuse? For example a post that states all the people who have changed names in the past week, updated weekly of course.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 am
Profile E-mail

Main: ahileus
Level: 3088

If he is FD, then KOS!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Qlimax
Level: 1753
Class: Seer

If he is who cares and if he isnt who cares.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:10 pm
Profile E-mail

kanescreed wrote:
If he is who cares and if he isnt who cares.

zhuang281 wrote:

Just like Xenophanes before, I have already prepared for people who say stuff such as this. Not only that, but look at the previous 6-7 posters. They seem to care. If you don't care, don't post here.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:12 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next