It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Team: Aidelon
Main: Yurble
Level: 1967
Class: Engineer

Post Re: Berserkers
Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
syberian wrote:
Why all missions are made for sds >.> travel around peri and look for ais and mission fails if u dont do that in time
Imagine zerk doing oly charger missions ;/ (if there were any chargers suitable for zerks anyway)

The only timed missions we have give you twenty two hours to complete them.

QQ

What about the micron engine 20 missions ?

Youd have two minutes to complete the final one.

nom nom

~Lots of love and cookies and blue fur
~Yurbs

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102
Class: Berserker

Ceno wrote:
Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
syberian wrote:
Why all missions are made for sds >.> travel around peri and look for ais and mission fails if u dont do that in time
Imagine zerk doing oly charger missions ;/ (if there were any chargers suitable for zerks anyway)

The only timed missions we have give you twenty two hours to complete them.

QQ

What about the micron engine 20 missions ?

Youd have two minutes to complete the final one.

nom nom

I did those <Zerk

Actually Belli did because my laptop's shit... But still.

It's easily doable.

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:29 am

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

Did Micron on my old zerk. Used a Wingship IV augged 2 hermes augs and my BRC.

Just as easy as doing it 6 times before for other classes.

Other than that, I feel like I have to agree with Thermal (again). A zerk that runs out of elect is a zerk that loses his aggro to a sniper. The ONLY time I'd put on a charger is if I KNOW I will die in the next 3 seconds, to get that buffer.

But as soon as I'm out of stasis, off goes the charger.

The monkeys in the squad are my chargers. Though I treat Deus with much more respect!

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 am

Team: None
Main: CLXXXIII
Level: 1778

hi its me CLX some people know me some not.

I dont know why but i play mostly alone zerk oO and its my first char i dont know much about end game runs or ubers but i know one thing.

Many people told me that you will have a hard time to level as zerk. i have to say thats not true sure a fc when he can afk farm the hole day in a dg 24/7 in a forgone spawn is faster.
but i have to say i can still level atm in p space and hunt with level 1385 forgone and picks and cyclops and i do like 20 - 30 levels a day and that without the best weapons i could have now.

My problem is that you cant realy make money as zerk, gunner have the same problem i think.
Basicly at some point when levels just doesnt matter anymore and you just need money to get stronger you are .... when sniper can go alone in 250 dfs and farm every 30 min wattage bosses with level 2800 or go to serengeti and do ubers alone...... you can go and smile at 130 df and see how you get toasted from 5 gammas and one level 1500 green.

How i can get rid of the endless money problem you see at the point when you get lvl 20 weapon i dont want to speak of. i make atm maybe 500 mio in 2 weeks and i need for each weapon like 3 b or more.

Still i need to thank all the people who helped me with equip that i would never got without them and i would never be there where i am now.

Ps: pls dont tell me i need a solo zerk setup with zebra CaL hera+ and Poe. I dont have the credits for it x)

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840
Class: Speed Demon

my issue with zerking well asside from the insane amount of credit's and of Skillpoints needed to even get it to PVAI correctly. is the fact that it looses speed. now range can be fixed with aug's But let us look at a mid game zebra zerker.

vs ai sure it handel's its own. half the time can solo a df 300 + dg.
But if you go after say a SD or Seer ai. you havea serious problem.

If you aug for range and energy, dps over all. you lose regen and you lose the ability to track your' opponent.

if you try to go for trackign and such. you lose dps.

i dont think its possible from long years of experience to actually balance a zerker at near level 800 - 1200 +

sure you can add a lot of needed dps for a short time. btu thats in a team action.

what i would love changed to make this class possible to end game with other classes at a acceptable level, is either to give it a small range or tractor strength bonus with its arsenal expertise,

or to nerf its over all , what is it about - 20 % speed + at full skill.

what im getting at is, for endgame t 21 its pointless to be a zerker
in mid game its hard to be one.

the onyl time i see it usefull is lower level just trying to MF 2 or 3 when the resistance addition helps the most but past level 500 or so..

it just loses flavour. even though i prefer zerker and gunner to other classes.

though id like to be a droner ^,^

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 am
Profile E-mail

CLXXXIII wrote:
hi its me CLX some people know me some not.

I dont know why but i play mostly alone zerk oO and its my first char i dont know much about end game runs or ubers but i know one thing.

Many people told me that you will have a hard time to level as zerk. i have to say thats not true sure a fc when he can afk farm the hole day in a dg 24/7 in a forgone spawn is faster.
but i have to say i can still level atm in p space and hunt with level 1385 forgone and picks and cyclops and i do like 20 - 30 levels a day and that without the best weapons i could have now.

My problem is that you cant realy make money as zerk, gunner have the same problem i think.
Basicly at some point when levels just doesnt matter anymore and you just need money to get stronger you are .... when sniper can go alone in 250 dfs and farm every 30 min wattage bosses with level 2800 or go to serengeti and do ubers alone...... you can go and smile at 130 df and see how you get toasted from 5 gammas and one level 1500 green.

How i can get rid of the endless money problem you see at the point when you get lvl 20 weapon i dont want to speak of. i make atm maybe 500 mio in 2 weeks and i need for each weapon like 3 b or more.

Still i need to thank all the people who helped me with equip that i would never got without them and i would never be there where i am now.

Ps: pls dont tell me i need a solo zerk setup with zebra CaL hera+ and Poe. I dont have the credits for it x)

to answer yer first question you will be incinerating about 60 +b for decent mid game and more for end game. and thats on the basic gear weapons and aug's...

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Contingency
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2153
Class: Gunner

Gunner is one of the best classes for levelling. They don't even need to put points into Weaponry, and they have Frigates, Porpoises, Dreads, EFBC's, Destroyers, Enforcers, and more. Then they have the beefed Gunner augmenters.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 am

Griffin wrote:
Gunner is one of the best classes for levelling. They don't even need to put points into Weaponry, and they have Frigates, Porpoises, Dreads, EFBC's, Destroyers, Enforcers, and more. Then they have the beefed Gunner augmenters.

don't forget they get a slave bonus and such.... a epic class. i just cant seem to use missiles correctly or id stay it... but thats my own derp problem...

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024

If you don't want the speed penalty, then don't get the Impervious Armor skill? Most berserker ships have high enough resistances already without the skill.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 am

Team: None
Main: CLXXXIII
Level: 1778

than play sd Oo and you will not get the speed aura that you can buy ?=

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am
Profile E-mail

seanla4350 wrote:
If you don't want the speed penalty, then don't get the Impervious Armor skill? Most berserker ships have high enough resistances already without the skill.

true true but there is still that small problem ... of either reaching or withstanding a long range barrage of enemy fire...

here's an example... in my zerking times. i was able to kill many many many ai with ease. however one of the most simple of all mini ubbers.
"Speedy Gonzalaz" due to his increased speed and excelletn maneuverablity. my only choice was using long range trackign weapons.

without that resistance i would have died rather quickly..

nto complaining exactly... im ok over all with the zerker's current ability

but .. ahh and woa the frustration of dying to a EF layer mini ubber...
when being able to solo a forgone swarm...

forgones use close range combat easy pickings form ost any zerker that is used to peril..

however
if u go against a logn ranged ai. say speedy or Bellarmine or BFH
you notice a problem.. sure u can resist there damage n such and still pump out a easy 200 k + amount of dps but... what is it worth when u cant see or reach them ?

sure that can be fixed with augs and better radar n such.

but one is already sacraficing that room for bank energy and shield rof and so on...

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am
Profile E-mail

CLXXXIII wrote:
than play sd Oo and you will not get the speed aura that you can buy ?=

that's one reason i went SD. im tired of going the speed of smell LMFAO

althoguh there are those speed aura thingy's in lyceum but you sacrafice a HUGE amount of combat ability when using them...

nwo of course say in PVP a zerker is supsed to have it's downfall its what balances the game.... but a strait on slaughter.... now that's just fucking rediculous... i cant really explain exactly what im getting at without giving away my setup's n such..

but over all i think the - speed bonus wasa very bad idea with zerker vs anything.. well maybe not base's///

but id liek to see the - speed part of the skill either lowered a bit
or maybe replaced ? with something else ? i mean seriously that - speed thing is Crippiling vs almost any other class.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Lord Runningclam
Level: 3813

Absolutely loved Max's description of my zerker - though I have to amend it - it's more like the mentally challenged offspring of a threesome between an SD, a Sniper, and an Engineer as I carry around a charge drone to heal myself between battles.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 am

Lord Runningclam wrote:
Absolutely loved Max's description of my zerker - though I have to amend it - it's more like the mentally challenged offspring of a threesome between an SD, a Sniper, and an Engineer as I carry around a charge drone to heal myself between battles.

STOP STEALING MY IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102

Fallen- wrote:
Lord Runningclam wrote:

STOP STEALING MY IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your idea? Carrying a charge around?...

That's been done by lots of people for a very long time... It's in no way 'your' idea...

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:05 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next