It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Team: TorchWood
Main: TheKC
Level: 5
Class: None

Post Re: Noob Memories
i got stuck in bonnet as f2p ;D but i amanged to dock at the main base !!! gosh that was a pain.. but i had a lot fo time beofre there was someone to come to help me and my gear was gone anyways already hehehe

Mon May 23, 2011 5:55 am

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: FFs V
Level: 3006
Class: Shield Monkey

I had to ask KC to help me getting warden when i was level 400ish, he ran in and out of bonnet like 5 times because i always forgot to tell him to bring something :mrgreen:

And when KC suddenly one day told me that he made an acc called VatFF with a char called FFs V on, and he gave it to me :D

The Voomy One wrote:
You gotta be shitting me >_<

Mon May 23, 2011 8:12 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Spartanski Smok
Level: 2432
Class: Gunner

lordjeroen wrote:
lets start at the start ( around 5+ years ago(cant remember the real date because i used a temp char))

spawned in sol and keep looking at the earth was thinking "woot i like this" killed some wingships and did some prom trading. next day i logged all was gone... did it again, same thing all gone. ragequitted for 1 year or so.< also remember there was a line somewere deep in space was thinking it was the edge of the gal (still dont know if its true never heard about it from anyone)

came back after 1 year :P spawned in nexus training area stuff killing rats. got a bulk before i got to the real nexus (yes it was possible) made my first ever 1m!!! in there days of trading i know still that lifeless :wink:

got my way to sol again and more prom trading in that uber bulk!
got some slaves later also having prom got a bulk II and some bulk+ at an time never had more then 30m money because i spended a lot to shit. ragequitted after a DT killed me in FM ( i like to poke stuff that can easily kill me)

came back 3 years ago made a base as lvl 18 no augs ai base gear helga slaves and killed some flyboys lvled from it and got P2P saw a swingarm levi slave lvl 1600 or so in my gal jumping in and out the uni before or after he became emp (can be wrong about that lvl correct me swingy if it is) base died after some days keep rebuilding all the time ( rats? wtf you talking about :mrgreen: < never learned it) quitted cant remember reason

1.5 years ago the great me returned and made his own team (007) its still there im still director got back to prom trading and base building ( my bases still sucked at that time. rats...)

little more then 1 year back the great Smok Ni........ ( ffs get a name i can remember) lets just say smok he got me out my dream of my own team and because his counc after some weeks he tested my counc skills and had better score as the old FD back then (i was lvl 40-50 he was 400) little less then D1E DEATH (lvl 800-1k iirc) found out that FD scammed as soon smok came on i told him and he got boot ( FD was also counc) D1E became counc left some weeks later, smok quitted, me and Freek1A/thijs/Aku'Qa and few others made a new team (DaRk WaRrIoRs iirc) me (lvl <100 noob) director Freek1A was lvl 300+ and the other dudes where 200+ both counc made my first 300m!! from a baobab planet hada 7b+ colo in gal didnt know what we had to do with it i was gone for 2 weeks others left for other teams joined Freek1A again and always keep stalking him joined armageddon wolves then it fused with blazing angels 3-4 unis back (that was the time i became uber(for me)) that uni was very important to me became lvl 150 in my EFF ( still havent used any augs) BA disbanded for no reason got pissed joined with higarian leader did a lot for the team ( those whole 2 weeks it was alive) noone became counc hig never logged after some time i left joined a noob team for 30 mins then saw someone recruiting for UC (<3<3<3<3) i joined made my first bil from jeys cap augs ( buying minor and basic make them std and sell) after 1 week in UC and lvl 200 i was officer (<3 masterful) lvled to around 550 got my hands on Mr Ping got 50b bought a panther from jey and a CaL Z+ from goett auged the panther CaL Z+ sup combi and caly made it SD and got powned first time in UZ by DIE (<3) left UZ for what it was for 2 unis keep hating DIE (that where those times helro)...

WARNING!! story not ended yet will add when i have time

/me is no lifer 681 words!!! huge memory when it becomes to my past in SS and in the time i posted this 3 more noobs posted someting

Holy shit how did I make it into SS history when I was a HUGE noob? Seriously if I met myself from past few years I would kos the old me, chainpod him, and sell him as a slave on the black market.

Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 am
Profile E-mail

stop bringing up old topics >.>

Sun May 06, 2012 8:25 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Jadus
Level: 0
Class: None

Oh the noob days.. How I miss them. You know honestly, being a noob is the best part of any game when you go back and look at it.. you don't know anything, everything is new and overall its great.
I got stuck in bonnet once and did so many noobish things :)

Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Predator Lord
Level: 1814
Class: Berserker

only thing i got was i joined umbrella corp and i just DG then warped into one of our gals. ive never been healed by bases before so when they started healing me i fell out of my chair and started screaming WTF!!!!!1 for about 20 minutes before looking back at the comp and seeing my sheilds at full.

VaporiZe!

Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 am
Profile E-mail

My team's bases killing ****Kennedy**** and he dropped his Excomm. Being a level 60 or so i scooped it, he told me to give it back, then I sold it to a AI base. I think i got 2Mill for it. I was very happy with the money i made.

playerboy345 wrote:
BAGEESE, SHE IS GOOD AT GETTING THINGS UP QUICKLY.

Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 am
Profile E-mail

Droner hotrod+ with arsons and PP drones, begging for help out of Bonnet, occupying a galaxy Toxic held until the war wiped them out of it, my droner noob boob(Didus), getting in a war with Minchs team over the galaxy and mopping the floor with argo bases, grinding pax missions for warp levels and the free pax, DWO/Lipo/MMD's pwning W3, falling in love with titan drones.

landswimmer wrote:
you know that even if you're wrong, they're more wrong. which makes you right.

Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

Got stuck in Bonnet, even after I read the Lyceum Archives article on it just hours before. Physical Abuse came to help me out. Man I miss the good old days.

It seems getting stuck in bonnet is what all the popular kids did back in the day. Too bad we have logkicks now.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Sun May 06, 2012 11:10 am
Profile WWW

Visorak wrote:
Got stuck in Bonnet, even after I read the Lyceum Archives article on it just hours before. Physical Abuse came to help me out. Man I miss the good old days.

It seems getting stuck in bonnet is what all the popular kids did back in the day. Too bad we have logkicks now.

Unless I'm mistaken PA helped me out too.

landswimmer wrote:
you know that even if you're wrong, they're more wrong. which makes you right.

Sun May 06, 2012 12:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 1874
Class: Engineer

PA was such an ass to me, he got me booted from JAWSS cuz he didn't like me :-p and I was an immature git but what gives. He killed me while I was leveling a few weeks later and I never knew it was him, stealthed...

Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 pm
Profile E-mail

# 1 Being chased by a level 3 pax in nexus that i couldnt DPS for hours.
# 2 Designing bases in free market to hunt space blue alpha scouts for blue aethers for my team(this is back when l20 had a BIT of a challenge killing them)
# 3 Buying my first mzungu clap from KC.

http://artige.no/beste/bilde/707

--IK-- | Preter | ExTerra | Skyward |

Tue May 08, 2012 4:10 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Eurus
Level: 2330
Class: Shield Monkey

Accidentally selling my gear and then trying to buy it back in a moment of utter stupidity... only to find I couldn't afford anything (this was in preload)- had to make another character

Making 3 ftp bases and gearing them, only to have them killed by someone in an enforcer for no reason whatsoever. my bases+ magic attacks barely scratched him. I decided I was too weak and quit.

[round 2]
Making a 2 hestia aether scout+ because I was too poor afford a hotrod+ with augs... being chased by someone with an urqa ka for about 5 minutes until I hit w0.

Being invited into LC because I had a 3bil pop colony they wanted to use (I was still a noob and couldn't actually feed it commods yet).
[round 3]

Eventually made 14 volcom+ with adv minor rage augs and vazaha invertoblast... went around killing everything with my rage dps until USS brown warred me- enjoying the constant waves of GG.

Lurking round the warps in ftp battlezones and killing anyone trying to escape :mrgreen:

Dropping a load of ares drones in my xmas pax and thinking I was uber (too poor for DWO).

Killing SBG with my volcoms at level 21... earning two levels per kill because the kill EXP was spread between each slave (so I got something like 250 EXP from each slave).

Last edited by The Salty One on Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 09, 2012 8:30 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Paxx
Level: 2918
Class: Berserker

Laying Titan drones in my EFF. Enough said XD

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Wed May 09, 2012 8:43 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: DIE
Level: 3402
Class: Speed Demon

Was level 20 in a Hotrod with a lincin, seen this level 2 noob and started healing him with a shield trans, he thought i was killing him so he started shooting me, i wait for a sec then 1 shotted him with mt incin lol.

lvling with Ralf Cart using Fatty & Mining Drones

Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next