It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

What Do you think Humanity , Should do ?
-Fight Together asside from petty difference. 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
-Fight each other and the alien invader's and die alone. 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840
Class: Speed Demon

Post a wild suggestion...
i want to prove a question asked by so many people weather they ask it or not, out loud. i have tried a very many times here in this game via coloseum events to find the answer for my self.
When it comes time , can we as a species unite without prejudice or difference and not make war on our brother and sister ? no matter what ?

Here is how i want to do it.
i am suggesting a feat probly not done by any developer or likeness in this games history , but has been talked about . And i think now is the perfect time.
~ Why is because star sonata has supplied the necesary charecter team Earthforce. And you , the player have provided the ultimate test (virtually) of humanity's ability to tolerate the hardest thing of all. It Self.

As a world and in our history as a species we have fought wars over ;religion , race , gender . Any possible difference. and ignored the ultimate solution to any war or contradiction. the fact the one that matters the most. we are a family. And together we rise and fall.

i want the developers to initiate a ai program at some point before may 20th this year.

The quiet possible last solar event, we will ever see as a species. if these mayan prophecy's that weather we want to admit them. We are seeing some of them come true , in our scientific communitys and more. just look at global weather and tell me something isn't happening. and fast.

to have one or more of the hostile alien races in our beloved game star sonata, to become just that hostile and attack in every protected galaxy in the protected earthforce layer. allowing inthis time the planet earth to become available for 100 % - 0 % health loss. and not regeneratable.

The purpose of this is to show our selves ,not just me, are we capable when the time comes to set asside all of our difference ?

how will this benefit our game and the community ?
i feel it will create a more unified and friendly star sonata that will create a sort of kin ship between our elite players. Wich will make it easier for the newer players to want to be here more often.

The Choice Is Yours'

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Fallen- on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: a wild suggestion...
i was inspired by a science channel documentary i saw just a few moments ago.

some one today did something i never thought id see another person do. in this game.

a complete stranger took the time to see the real life pain i endured. and actually tried to understand. nothing to gain from it.

and made me realise. and im not alone in this. i dont hate the world. i hate my self and i try to blame it on the world.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: PM Me If You Suck
Level: 1996
Class: Gunner

Wait wait wait... so your suggesting some sort of Star Sonata event for the whole 2012 end of the world thing? I actually like the sound of that....

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 am
Content Dev

Your suggestion is very hard to read and vague. From what I can understand it sounds similar to the Alien Invasion that is already being worked on

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:42 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]