It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

Post The Nexus Peace Centre
The Nexus Peace Centre will be placed in The Nexus and is an AI base where you can gain peace towards AI or AI teams that have hostility towards you. This will be done through a mission, and a small fee will be added. The mission is only accessible for players of level 200 or less.

The reason for suggesting this is because many new players experience to attack an AI or an AI team that they are supposed to be friend with, an example is a new player attacking the Cadets in Whiskey Outpost when he is supposed to attack the Volcoms. Not many of these new players know about the feature of suiciding into a spirit to remove hostility, and that feature is rather lame in general.

It could also be an idea to automatically have players spawn in escape pods if they die in The Nexus, and also have a towing option on the base if they struggle to get out of a galaxy where they have hostility towards a large mob of ships.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:14 am

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Assassin's Sniper
Level: 3061
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: The Nexus Peace Centre
Awesome

+1 Internets

Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:25 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Evo
Main: Savak
Level: 20
Class: None

seanla4350 wrote:
The Nexus Peace Centre will be placed in The Nexus and is an AI base where you can gain peace towards AI or AI teams that have hostility towards you. This will be done through a mission, and a small fee will be added. The mission is only accessible for players of level 200 or less.

The reason for suggesting this is because many new players experience to attack an AI or an AI team that they are supposed to be friend with, an example is a new player attacking the Cadets in Whiskey Outpost when he is supposed to attack the Volcoms. Not many of these new players know about the feature of suiciding into a spirit to remove hostility, and that feature is rather lame in general.

Ubah, some tutorial message should appear when you gain hostility, that you can remove it in certain base. ;)

Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 am

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: PM Me If You Suck
Level: 1996
Class: Gunner

/signed

Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:49 am

Team: Zephyr
Main: Destroyer Of Worlds
Level: 3221
Class: Speed Demon

/good idea :D

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Full stops go after the closed brackets. L2grammarNazi.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Dev Team

Problem is, this would require new code to make happen.

For the time being I've been adding a tag which increases the rate that hostility is lost to nearly all of the Nexus AI. That will at least prevent players from getting stuck if they just joined the game and shot a few things by mistake.

In terms of the AI outside of the Nexus, it's something that the team will have to discuss but in large part I don't see it happening to AI out there.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 3002
Class: Speed Demon

I find it silly that there are places like Prism and Absolution with aggro teamed AI, but if you shoot back once their teamed base will hate you. Shouldn't the base already hate you if its teammates do?

If that situation is here to stay, aggro should at least dissolve in an hour or something instead of the 24 hours you currently have to wait.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]