It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Should they bring star sonata 1 back?
Yes! 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
No! 46%  46%  [ 6 ]
We can have a choice of which one to use! 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13

Post Star sonata 1 (texture)
The release of star sonata 2 has caused many people to leave the game (including myself).

I don't see why there can't be a choice as to weather or not you use the graphics from star sonata 1 or 2? IF it was still ss1 i would start playing again as the game is brilliant.

Everyone post your response to this and tell me weather or not you agree because it's ruined Star Sonata!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Paxx
Level: 2918
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Star sonata 1 (texture)
Lol your about a few months to late buddy ;)

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:23 pm
Profile E-mail

How am I?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

There has been too many topics about this, and I think 20-25 new signed up accounts every day speaks for itself, compared to what it used to be back when C1 had been going for quite some time.

Outcast still has the best comment when he said: C2 or nothing.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:28 pm

I understand this, BUT, why can't there be an option as to which texture 'pack' to use? I mean its only the graphics (sort of) they should be made compatible.

This would bring a lot of people back

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:31 pm
Profile E-mail

It isn't only the graphics, but also the user interface, and a lot of coding. I am sure someone soon will make a C1 style pack where you play from the top camera view with C1 graphic features, but it isn't exactly high priority now.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 pm

the z axis changes everything about the game. In c1 it was possible to hide in a sun and not get hit by projectiles. In c2 that is simply impossible with the speed bump effect . So I wouldn't keep your hopes up for a graphic pack that mimics c1 in anyway shape or form.

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 3306
Class: Speed Demon

I didn't read this at all, but I can tell you that you're wrong and are wasting your time.

They aren't bringing back C1, its totally out of the question and you are consequently dumb for even asking after all this time.

Please stop spamming the forums, cuz thats all this is...

if you don't like it, then suggest particular improvements, learn to code a C1 mod for the C2 UI, or exit the playerbase and move on to a game that you won't complain about. Thanks!!

-ERMAN

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Zephyr
Main: Destroyer Of Worlds
Level: 3221

erman wrote:
I didn't read this at all, but I can tell you that you're wrong and are wasting your time.

They aren't bringing back C1, its totally out of the question and you are consequently dumb for even asking after all this time.

Please stop spamming the forums, cuz thats all this is...

if you don't like it, then suggest particular improvements, learn to code a C1 mod for the C2 UI, or exit the playerbase and move on to a game that you won't complain about. Thanks!!

-ERMAN

The almighty one has spoken. He speaks the truth.

Hail Emporer Erman.

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Full stops go after the closed brackets. L2grammarNazi.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm
Profile E-mail

Emp should have read topic. I liked hiding in suns, planets, etc. I also don't define spam as "any title I don't like a thread having". Also, the new interface is still annoying as hell. Takes twice as long to equip slaves at an ai station. It just loads so fucking so compared to the old one. Well, it's not aweful speed-wise, but I have no idea have a 2D interface should take longer to load than the same 2D interface with hotkeys and moveable radar... Especially when it's the inventory that does so.

Also, with calling C2 the origin of growth, nah, the game was just starting to take off right before it was announced. I'm sure a game can have 25 new sign ups a day after 8 year of word of mouth. (though granted, the average person does like shiney things)

[s]I'd like some proof that you guys are males[/s]

might be a bad idea nvm

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: Saratoga-Saraton 2
Level: 1041

SkyTitan wrote:
Emp should have read topic. I liked hiding in suns, planets, etc. I also don't define spam as "any title I don't like a thread having". Also, the new interface is still annoying as hell. Takes twice as long to equip slaves at an ai station. It just loads so fucking so compared to the old one. Well, it's not aweful speed-wise, but I have no idea have a 2D interface should take longer to load than the same 2D interface with hotkeys and moveable radar... Especially when it's the inventory that does so.

Also, with calling C2 the origin of growth, nah, the game was just starting to take off right before it was announced. I'm sure a game can have 25 new sign ups a day after 8 year of word of mouth. (though granted, the average person does like shiney things)
paxiprime wrote:
the z axis changes everything about the game. In c1 it was possible to hide in a sun and not get hit by projectiles. In c2 that is simply impossible with the speed bump effect . So I wouldn't keep your hopes up for a graphic pack that mimics c1 in anyway shape or form.

I'm kinda laughing out right now , I just came back after quitted 2 years,I started again for a while and I love the new C2 UI more than C1 , which give me more of choice of combat style even as an engineer .Much more Hotkeys and such , helped so much.

Seriously~ Hiding at/"in" the Sun? This is really quite a funny thing to heard of ! Imagine in the real space , how can you hide in or at or whatever the sun? If you really love that , just prove that you don't have enough skill to play this game.

Well, the real problem would be , they do have lags and such , but if you guys really want to have that "Hide at the sun" back , then , I'll tell you this , go use a bubble drone or whatever things that can heal you instead of yelling I want C1 back.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 am

Its not just the fucking sun I assure you. The game dynamic has changed because of the z axis, no one here is saying they dislike ss2 we are just saying to make a skin of ss1 would be impossible because they are 2 completely different games. I would like to see in the future better weapon graphics and overlays like we had in ss1, but for now I love it.

You defiantly got the wrong impression of my reply to the initial topic.

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 3002

There is something buggy with the Z-axis. MTRs will sometimes miss an opponent just because he's up on a sun-bump.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116

seanla4350 wrote:
I think 20-25 new signed up accounts every day speaks for itself, compared to what it used to be back when C1 had been going for quite some time.

That new signed up account business is utter bullshit. When i had Mr Snip Snip just to talk to everyone, I sat in the nexus (because sol was too laggy), And i only saw 1 - 3 players a day. Whereas in C1 there would always be people there.

If i hear that excuse one more time I am going to explode, and it will not be a pretty sight. Unless you have picture proof of it, It is another lame excuse.

NOTE: I Have lost interest in C2 or C1. I just don't like the idea of paying to be victims of bugs.

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Tomzta09 wrote:
seanla4350 wrote:
I think 20-25 new signed up accounts every day speaks for itself, compared to what it used to be back when C1 had been going for quite some time.

That new signed up account business is utter bullshit. When i had Mr Snip Snip just to talk to everyone, I sat in the nexus (because sol was too laggy), And i only saw 1 - 3 players a day. Whereas in C1 there would always be people there.

If i hear that excuse one more time I am going to explode, and it will not be a pretty sight. Unless you have picture proof of it, It is another lame excuse.

NOTE: I Have lost interest in C2 or C1. I just don't like the idea of paying to be victims of bugs.

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=c&sd=d

When you call bullshit, make sure to back it up.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next