It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:27 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post Re: Cross-classing
Class crossing, eh? Like the idea. It kind of ruins the over SP sinks in the game though...Should really need something like zen of shield 5 for each level of shm or something like that. That would be much better than outright class cross from the start.

Also, if this does come into play, there should be a whole new zone to go along with it and mission to boot. Reason? Extra content. Can't be added after player cross class or they miss out on the content.

Edit: Color, gah

[s]I'd like some proof that you guys are males[/s]

might be a bad idea nvm

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin / Dev Team

Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1028
Class: Sniper

Post Re: Cross-classing
Five years ago we had this debate and decided against it. No way at all that we would reconsider an enormous change like this now.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:41 am
Profile WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3