It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Support/PR Administrator

Team: None
Main: Ananke
Level: 0
Class: None

Post Re: Dear Bageese, STOP LOCKING STUFF.
andezrhode3 wrote:
bageese wrote:
A new topic has been made. I stand by my original statements that the topic became filled with flaming, trolling, derogatory remarks, etc that it was beyond all hope of recovery. I have a to do list of things to do for SS that will take a very long time to complete, I cannot devote time to deleting individual posts (3-4 pages back included) on an ancient thread. As it is we are currently bogged down in verifying the status of bugs, and moving suggestions to appropriate boards.

I will add a link to the old topic at the initial post of the second topic. I am truly sorry but I cannot devote any more of my resources or people to pruning a topic of 2000+ posts.

This isn't me blowing smoke up your ass [unless you enjoy that], but if you can arrange it somehow, I will take it upon myself to edit it as needed.

Unfortunately there is no way for me to add a moderator for a single topic, and once again, requires me taking time to set up, which I have committed to more pressing concerns. I listen to you guys and take what you say seriously, and as such I have made a Community photos part 2, will link it to the old one. I'm very sorry but I cannot allocate resources to pruning that thread.

Image Image

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2