It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:00 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2157
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Horrible Rocky/Rocky Horror.
sabre198 wrote:
dunno about 24hrs, its taken me on average 2 weeks of work to setup that sort of income (maybe that does equal 24hrs over the weeks total ingame time idk). Not being able to leave your gal while everyone skips off and has fun dging can be a bind :(

although master802 told me SP make 100b a week off just selling workers only, however i could not get the maths to work when i tried that surprisingly.

same. i make about 3-6b but i have had shit luck with colos usually, they have nucs or babs almost on everything in high dfs. that's my experience at least so far.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 3002
Class: Speed Demon

Prom says he made 1.8T in a single uni from DGing alone, but where do you think those credits came from? That's right, players who did colonies. If colony income were reduced, that 1.8T figure would have been reduced as well, since disposable income would have dropped and the inflation that drives up prices would have stalled. You can't just adjust one without messing with the other.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Prommilypicklesomnom
Level: 3207
Class: Engineer

anilv wrote:
Prom says he made 1.8T in a single uni from DGing alone, but where do you think those credits came from? That's right, players who did colonies. If colony income were reduced, that 1.8T figure would have been reduced as well, since disposable income would have dropped and the inflation that drives up prices would have stalled. You can't just adjust one without messing with the other.

Well I'l give you that.
Say an emp ray is worth 50b [i know, lets imagine here] at the moment with colonies.
Without colonies, or with them reduced, it might be 20b. But credits would be worth alot more. So even if I didn't earn 1.8t in the non-colo scenario, I would still have the exact same worth from the items.
The only difference would be repair costs would be a little more in proportion.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 1874

Looking at the new suggestion guidelines that actually help suggestions get approved, this is a bit off topic lol.

But colonies take more than 0 effort to maintain, there are termites and other buggers that can kill them. Not that any major wars that destroyed colonies have raged recently but it's possible

Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Blizzara
Level: 2100

a jedi master wrote:
Looking at the new suggestion guidelines that actually help suggestions get approved, this is a bit off topic lol.

But colonies take more than 0 effort to maintain, there are termites and other buggers that can kill them. Not that any major wars that destroyed colonies have raged recently but it's possible

Not to mention the time it takes to level up all the alts required for colony farming in large scale. I started 2 new accs and got 7k+ levels for alts last uni. It took a lot of time to do that. I got into large scale base building this uni and setting up all the bases takes much more time than I expected.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

Well, they take some effort to maintain IF and IF you use T0 boosters.

If you use T6, T19, T12, or T14 CA bases(T14's being stand alone), then they can tank enough for the healer bases/dps bases to kick in and wipe the mounds off the face of the galaxy.

If there are no healer/dps bases...you are one stupid motherfucker. You are essentially telling the world that you have some free colonies for them to take. Enemy puts 1-2 ada kits in gal...all effort wasted.

As for levels, I leveled an alt to 300, made him CA, and with some terraforming, boom, 125% suit planets. Fun fun? The only "high" level was the station master. Even the ExE alt was pretty low level.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2