It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:51 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Team: Traders
Main: Bonecrusher
Level: 2144
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Drone Ops
1. Drones should charge in parallel, not one at a time as it is now UNLESS the ship's energy reserve is low in which case having ONE fully charged drone is much better than 4, 5 or 6 partially charged drones.

2. If more than 5 of a type of drone is equipped allow a second shortcut key to be used. I.E., I have 10 Armada Inferno drones and equip them all... I select a second shortcut key say 3 & 4 for the Armada Inferno Drones. I should now be able to quickly deploy fully charged Armada Inferno Drones from either key and scooped drones always fill the slots at the right end of the line from the key(s) that have deployed them.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 am
Profile E-mail

Team: TorchWood
Main: TheKC
Level: 5
Class: None

Post Re: Drone Ops
well first: we already have different drone types charge parallely,

second: once that happens we already have enough elec issues as droner

third: it makes no sense to make them all charge at once, in fact that creates more issues, u can jsut replace them 1 by 1 and therefore have continues charging.

the real only reason where you would benefit is are circumstances in wich you would like to redeploy faster 1by1 then you can now, and this only makes sence if you have too much spare elec regen.. and that issue can be easly solved by asking for a shorter cooldown time on the drones rather then the broken crap change you suggest.

But im afraid that would be broken, so how about you jsut aug your ship properly if you have this kind of specific issue.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:51 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]