It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:10 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenodread
Level: 1289
Class: Gunner

Post Re: OnLive
iPad wasn't my choice. My school handed them out to all of us. Trying to make the best out of what I have.

Visorak wrote:
We aren't paid to innovate. We aren't paid to do things the easy way. We aren't paid to do things the smart way.

We are SS. We do things Jeff's way.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Rhys
Level: 2261
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: OnLive
Battlecruiser23 wrote:
[Stupid] People still buy it.

Mostly true for most consumers of the product, although I think there's some creative ways to use the iPad still- though I'd never buy one.

In my last placement, my director was considering using one for the apps for using the touchscreen as a writing device to replace the dozens of business-sized notepads he's stored up over the years [helpful in this case due to the diagrams and figures not easily made on a laptop during a meeting]. It's definitely a bonus to have everything in digital for easy reference and permanent storage.

As for the idea for SS2 on iPad, as others have pointed, there isn't any justifiable demand for it given the opportunity cost associated with not developing new content, fixing bugs, and improvements in general.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2