It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:08 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 

Team: Traders
Main: Bonecrusher
Level: 2144
Class: Shield Monkey

Post C2 Beta level 100+ alts
Once you Devs get the swamp cleared and all of the alligators rounded up...

Please post a list of all alts that earned an extra character slot and other rewards.

Also would be nice if the C2 Beta alts could be added to the account (IF THE PLAYER WANTS THEM). A lot of effort went into getting these leveled.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: C2 Beta level 100+ alts
Sure, I would love to have my lvl 101 character from the beta... It would just have to be renamed though.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:33 am
Profile WWW

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: UrQa Vazuk Qii
Level: 2468
Class: Berserker

Bonecrusher wrote:
Also would be nice if the C2 Beta alts could be added to the account (IF THE PLAYER WANTS THEM). A lot of effort went into getting these leveled.

There were people who leveled accounts to over 1000. For free playing. Their reward is in getting an unique skin to an Olympus ship that they can keep themselves, or sell or trade away for a rather high profit.

The effort the people put into the leveled characters, is given through a 6th character slot, or said rewards in the first lines I wrote in this reply. You are basically wanting to transfer characters that were leveled through free unlimited play on top of these rewards. I don't think that will happen. And if it should, then all rewards, like the 6th character slot should be removed, and the Beta character should be put on a separate account that you would have to sub.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:47 am

Main: Bonecrusher
Level: 2144

The Lost One wrote:
Bonecrusher wrote:

There were people who leveled accounts to over 1000. For free playing. Their reward is in getting an unique skin to an Olympus ship that they can keep themselves, or sell or trade away for a rather high profit.

The effort the people put into the leveled characters, is given through a 6th character slot, or said rewards in the first lines I wrote in this reply. You are basically wanting to transfer characters that were leveled through free unlimited play on top of these rewards. I don't think that will happen. And if it should, then all rewards, like the 6th character slot should be removed, and the Beta character should be put on a separate account that you would have to sub.

What have you been eating/smoking? NOTHING was FREE!!! I took time away from teamies to level an alt to level 100 for the 6th slot. Due to Devs messing with the skill requirements I could have leveled a new alt on C1 to over 500 in the same time. It was nothing but a boring, boring, boring, boring, ..., grind.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 am
Profile E-mail

Bonecrusher wrote:
The Lost One wrote:
Bonecrusher wrote:

What have you been eating/smoking? NOTHING was FREE!!! I took time away from teamies to level an alt to level 100 for the 6th slot. Due to Devs messing with the skill requirements I could have leveled a new alt on C1 to over 500 in the same time. It was nothing but a boring, boring, boring, boring, ..., grind.

You are actually straight out wrong in all the points you make, and it is not often I start my arguments saying that.

Yes, something was free. Playing on a beta account was free, you did not have to sub anything. You were basically able to play free as a P2P on there. So everything that had to do with the Beta was free.

Most C1 teams chose to remake their teams in C2 Beta testing, like SBP did. Or they formed new teams, and you could just as easily play with your teammates there, if they also chose to play in C2 beta.

If you wanted to level a new alt in C1 to over 500, then why didn't you do so? If it was because you wanted that 6th character slot from leveling an alt to over 100 in C2 Beta testing, then that was your choice, and your reward was the 6th character slot. Asking for that character to be transferred as well to C2 is a bit too much.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 am

Main: Amorbis
Level: 1870
Class: Fleet Commander

Yeah a date for the 6th slot to be awarded would be nice. As I only plan to pay one sub, I'm greatly looking forward to having the ability to use 6 characters. Plus I thought the beta was fun.. starting from scratch without the help of an alt with higher resources added to the challenge, and you could once again play from the perspective of a new player.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 am
Profile E-mail

Jey is hopefully writing a script for it tomorrow. I guess he can fill out more about when we can expect the script to be patched in.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 am

Main: shawn - mccall
Level: 2411

So who was the highest leveled character in Beta? I heard phil got bored and quit shortly after 500. So, who busted 1k?

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:04 pm
Profile E-mail

Ramze
The Server Hamster
Projectile
Yarra Valley Wines

Those are the top 4 as far as I remember.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 pm
Content Dev

Team: Admins
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 61
Class: None

As far as I am aware, Jey done some funky stuff with the database. I doubt transferring the characters is possible/viable thing to do.

Prizes go to the account used. Sixth char slots will be on that account. Any items are probably going to be neurobound, I think.

Support

Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Skin rewards can be sold.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Someone was saying c2 was not able to accept a 6th char slots and thats why nothing has been said yet

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: VIP-Shm
Level: 25

The Lost One wrote:
Ramze
The Server Hamster
Projectile
Yarra Valley Wines

Those are the top 4 as far as I remember.

Both Ramze and Projectile broke 1k iirc

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 1874
Class: Engineer

General wrote:
Someone was saying c2 was not able to accept a 6th char slots and thats why nothing has been said yet

We're trying to stay positive here

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Amorbis
Level: 1870

I'm sure the patchbot'll come up with something!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:50 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]