It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Team: Heaven
Main: Psychonuclear
Level: 1904
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Ergonomics or whatever.
Many ppl find the interface with C2 the worst aspect of this whole metamorphosis. Personally, i find it difficult to use. Not just cos im not used to it etc. But i think the following aspects have room for improvement:

1. the "warp" window and the lil text below it should be able to be moved around like the map/gear windows.

2. Text seems incredibly small. ie I need a monocle to read texts in chats now.

3. the map window is either to damn small to see or too damn big to not be a nuisance.

it is quite annoying how many control aspects are all around the screen and not centralised to a certain position. if they could be moved and or/resized this would allow more personalisation and optimisation of the screen. this will obviously improve with experience but its about as annoying as having the clutch pedal in the rear passenger seat of a car. and the steering wheel in the boot.

Oh and the login details are not "remembered" by the program

Oh and settings arent remembered either -if i get that lil in game tutorial bot again im gonna fap in its face.

Let the trollin begin.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:40 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Biggee
Level: 2163
Class: Engineer

Post Re: Ergonomics or whatever.
The lack of settings being saved is due to a permission error from either not being an admin, or not "owning" the folder for write permissions.

http://forum.thewindowsclub.com/windows ... ndows.html

anilv wrote:
Try again when you have a doctorate in mathematics, grasshopper. I'll be pulling rank until then.

Bonecrusher wrote:
I'm a professional whiner.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:52 am
Profile E-mail YIM
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]