It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:30 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: swingarm
Level: 3168
Class: Speed Demon

Post Fermium Extractor Mission
My disclaimer: Probably been mentioned before but I'm doing it again because I'm pissed atm.

Current Fermium Extractor Mission is over done. Getting 10 Nu Conv II's then getting 1 plat bar and 1000 prom for each extractor.

Make it so you only have to get the 10 Nu Conv II's ONCE, then it's still hard and expensive.

Cookin'!!

Scooters!

World's Largest Mainline Operating Steam Locomotive

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:52 am

Main: Prommilypicklesomnom
Level: 3207
Class: Engineer

Post Re: Fermium Extractor Mission
swingarm wrote:
My disclaimer: Probably been mentioned before but I'm doing it again because I'm pissed atm.

Current Fermium Extractor Mission is over done. Getting 10 Nu Conv II's then getting 1 plat bar and 1000 prom for each extractor.

Make it so you only have to get the 10 Nu Conv II's ONCE, then it's still hard and expensive.

Believe me, I've been in your situation. But honestly here, run the numbers on the prom you save in bulk prod bases, then the numbers for hourly/daily/weekly/monthly profit on that prom.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 2837
Class: Shield Monkey

swingarm wrote:

Only now you complain?

That's insanely slow :lol:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

andezrhode3 wrote:
swingarm wrote:

Believe me, I've been in your situation. But honestly here, run the numbers on the prom you save in bulk prod bases, then the numbers for hourly/daily/weekly/monthly profit on that prom.

im pretty sure the problem is avaliability, not the actual price, hence why he never mentioned anything about "cost" or "price", merely saying "then its still hard and expensive" implying that the current cost is fine and that he doesnt want it to be cheaper, but having to go around and find 10 nu conv IIs is tedious frustrating bullshit and that players shouldnt have to put up with it in a game that they play in order to have fun.

and anything which reduces the amount of tedious frustrating bullshit in SS, is a good thing (because it means less players quit in frustration)

/signed

Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:19 am
Profile E-mail

Main: swingarm
Level: 3168
Class: Speed Demon

@ Markoz

Hey there are so many things to complain about you expect me to remember them all? And what landswimmer said....

Cookin'!!

Scooters!

World's Largest Mainline Operating Steam Locomotive

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:01 am

Team: None
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 2837

:lol:

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]