It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:53 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Team: Eminence Front
Main: urzaserra2
Level: 2549
Class: Gunner

Post Paxius Shadow mission
I did the paxius exploration to explore shadow and noticed the the mission text didn't give me a planetscanner or tell me that the paxius station sells a lower tech planetscanner. The paxius one is tech 2 or 3 and the ones available at most ai stations is tech 4, someone who just happens to not have tech 4 equipment will have trouble finding a planetscanner they can use

Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: The Crazy Game Maste
Level: 1031
Class: Engineer

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Post Re: Paxius Shadow mission
urzaserra256 wrote:
I did the paxius exploration to explore shadow and noticed the the mission text didn't give me a planetscanner or tell me that the paxius station sells a lower tech planetscanner. The paxius one is tech 2 or 3 and the ones available at most ai stations is tech 4, someone who just happens to not have tech 4 equipment will have trouble finding a planetscanner they can use

Pretty sure this is due to the mission that sends you to Paxius (from sol) not working. That one gives you the scanner.

JeffL wrote:
Maybe you guys are right. We can leave things how they are for now and get more feedback later.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]