It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:45 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Team: Eminence Front
Main: __
Level: 2482
Class: Berserker

Post Swarming and Rags
Swarming is the stupidest code to have ever been introduced in SS, ever.

I have been repeatedly swarmed and killed by rags, AI that i SHOULD be leveling on at my level(80). ONE of them is extremely difficult with their knockback and ridiculously broken inbuilt.

Throw in a second and it becomes ten times more annoying. Not only do they run away one by one, but they only attack together, making it completely impossible to resist their knockback! And their damage becomes absolutely insane! ALSO, they seem to actively hunt you through warps!

This is just sadistic! I cannot kill even a single one of these stupid AI because of this code, and they're practically the same level as me!

I can tell you one thing; i'm not bothering with this stupid 'actually try to level the way you're supposed to' thing. I'm headed straight to copper or protoplasmica and getting the rest of my levels there, because CLEARLY i am not meant to get any levels in the actual galaxy. Thank you, admins, you've really done it again.

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:18 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]