It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: DitkA
Level: 2548
Class: Shield Monkey

Post New graphic for 3D wormhole
Wormholes would most likely be 3D. The best way to present them would be 3D. A 3D wormhole would look much like a bubble. Think of the soap bubbles you blow in the air. If it is a natural wormhole then it wouldn't need stabilizers. I take this information from the science channel. All I have to say is that if we use wormholes as our form of travel in this game maybe we should make it a little more realistic.

I haven't had a chance yet to beta test the 3D game and I don't know what wormholes look like when you change the view point. But I think it would be interesting to see. This is entirely for fun for anyone interested in trying to create a 3D image or for the devs to add it, etc. But it would solve issues with viewing the wormhole from any direction.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:51 am
Profile E-mail
Dev Team

Team: None
Main: Quetzalcoatl
Level: 0
Class: None

Post Re: New graphic for 3D wormhole
Watch the videos. Beta is free....

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 am
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: DitkA
Level: 2548
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: New graphic for 3D wormhole
Sure thing, but my blackberry kind of sucks for viewing videos. So ill probably just play it when I get internet today.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]