It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620
Class: Speed Demon

Post Suggestion
Make a C2 Suggestions thread.

We need a proper place to whine about stuff like the ridiculously high amount of SP needed for Tech 1 skills.

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Post Re: Suggestion
Yeah, im lvl 20 and im nowhere near piloting 4/5

PaperTiger wrote:
ugh, I wish I had time to try it, but I'm too busy thinking of ways to unbalance everything...

Bowman

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

new skill system is bullshit.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: number666.5
Level: 1885
Class: Fleet Commander

playerboy345 wrote:
new skill system is bullshit.

just keep it the way it is

maybe a little less needed for it will be fine

s_m_w wrote:
Space Dragons! Because normal dragons are not awesome enough.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:17 pm

i like it but dislike it...stops ppl from becomming super powered in 10-20hours...but then again its a bitch cause missions progress faster then your tech lvls

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620

Guys! This isn't the proper place for this discussion. It should go in the C2 suggestions thread.

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Team: None
Main: Sero
Level: 1371

i disliked it at first, but as i continue playing and leveling, it seems fitting, cause as of now, characters are created and power leveled to end game, with barely any mid game content being used, resulting in multiple characters, multiple accounts, and multiple clients :), this could be a fix to multi clienting, you can still do it, but your guna have to work harder for it. There is one problem i do see, and that is AI, AI need to be releveled and rebalanced, meaning every AI out of nexus needs probably at least a +10 level increase, im currently level 50 something, and soon things are going to get real tuff, when SBAIs and Infernos get out of my level reach im guna have to jump up to BADASS goblins with dickloads of shields and damage (and only like a 20-30 level increase) vs my 2 slaves and 3 magic attacks (permitting i don't take the time to get RC higher, in which case my slaves gear will still be feeble), ofc there is always the option to team up with other people, but i shouldn't HAVE to team up with others to progress.

iWin

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 pm
Profile E-mail

some tweaking can be done to solve some of that...and yes u should be able to do basic content solo cept for ubers of course but multi clienting will still happen for the fact our old characters will get transfered...

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:43 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Fragmaster2
Level: 379

Muffin Muncher wrote:
i disliked it at first, but as i continue playing and leveling, it seems fitting, cause as of now, characters are created and power leveled to end game, with barely any mid game content being used, resulting in multiple characters, multiple accounts, and multiple clients :).

This is pretty spot on. I don't like the new sp system because it's not properly balanced to the AI; the AI is just as tough if not tougher at the same level, but essentially I agree with Muffin entirely and it's why I feel we need either a reset (perhaps partial; 1char surviving) or a new round/server alongside the existing instance of the game.

It's stagnant, the status quo and big teams dominate, ubers just power-level their alts and extra accounts with their spare cash and super equipment, whilst people playing from scratch and working into the hundreds and middling are largely ignored, unless they join a major team and find someone who will help them power-level.

Result? Trade chat is virtually useless unless you're selling universally valuable commods (Frags, Promcrys, level commods etc) or super high level gear, the game is absolutely stagnant because there is no competition - the order is unchallengeable and permanent - there is little to no room in the uni for any interest or usage of the vast amounts of tech and rare gear between the basic f2p-accessable gear and t20/t21 uber gear; and anyone who isn't power levelled to somewhere around lvl 1000 quickly is pretty much treated as a noob for finding their own way in the game.

It just ends up as a log-on, make money, log off... There's no competition, no need to strive to some higher goal to outperform others, no need to even level for many because they're end-game already anyway. As well as the reduction of the game to a repetitive boredom, it also discourages newbies, f2ps from becoming p2p and even moreso I imagine will demoralise new p2ps who find that their next 1000 levels are worthless and looked down upon.

The current reset just for beta is delightful. Everything has value again; even minor aug trading is thriving in trade chat, people are levelling and running around doing missions, forming teams already and vying for power. In plain contrast to our existing instance in C1 that is bound for resurrection in ?November? where everything pretty much just sits there.

As I said to Trevor yesterday (and I have nothing against him personally, he just seems symptomatic of the system) when he just accused me of jealousy - I'm glad I don't have his power, wealth and end-game chars and unchallengeable team - I would be bored stiff.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:04 am

Fragmaster wrote:
Muffin Muncher wrote:
i disliked it at first, but as i continue playing and leveling, it seems fitting, cause as of now, characters are created and power leveled to end game, with barely any mid game content being used, resulting in multiple characters, multiple accounts, and multiple clients :).

This is pretty spot on. I don't like the new sp system because it's not properly balanced to the AI; the AI is just as tough if not tougher at the same level, but essentially I agree with Muffin entirely and it's why I feel we need either a reset (perhaps partial; 1char surviving) or a new round/server alongside the existing instance of the game.

It's stagnant, the status quo and big teams dominate, ubers just power-level their alts and extra accounts with their spare cash and super equipment, whilst people playing from scratch and working into the hundreds and middling are largely ignored, unless they join a major team and find someone who will help them power-level.

Result? Trade chat is virtually useless unless you're selling universally valuable commods (Frags, Promcrys, level commods etc) or super high level gear, the game is absolutely stagnant because there is no competition - the order is unchallengeable and permanent - there is little to no room in the uni for any interest or usage of the vast amounts of tech and rare gear between the basic f2p-accessable gear and t20/t21 uber gear; and anyone who isn't power levelled to somewhere around lvl 1000 quickly is pretty much treated as a noob for finding their own way in the game.

It just ends up as a log-on, make money, log off... There's no competition, no need to strive to some higher goal to outperform others, no need to even level for many because they're end-game already anyway. As well as the reduction of the game to a repetitive boredom, it also discourages newbies, f2ps from becoming p2p and even moreso I imagine will demoralise new p2ps who find that their next 1000 levels are worthless and looked down upon.

The current reset just for beta is delightful. Everything has value again; even minor aug trading is thriving in trade chat, people are levelling and running around doing missions, forming teams already and vying for power. In plain contrast to our existing instance in C1 that is bound for resurrection in ?November? where everything pretty much just sits there.

As I said to Trevor yesterday (and I have nothing against him personally, he just seems symptomatic of the system) when he just accused me of jealousy - I'm glad I don't have his power, wealth and end-game chars and unchallengeable team - I would be bored stiff.

AMEN

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Demiser of D
Level: 20
Class: None

[quote="FTW"][quote="Fragmaster"]

This is pretty spot on. I don't like the new sp system because it's not properly balanced to the AI; the AI is just as tough if not tougher at the same level, but essentially I agree with Muffin [i]entirely[/i] and it's why I feel we need either a reset (perhaps partial; 1char surviving) or a new round/server alongside the existing instance of the game.

It just ends up as a log-on, make money, log off... There's no competition, no need to strive to some higher goal to outperform others, no [i]need[/i] to even level for many because they're end-game already anyway. As well as the reduction of the game to a repetitive boredom, it also discourages newbies, f2ps from becoming p2p and even moreso I imagine will demoralise new p2ps who find that their next 1000 levels are worthless and looked down upon.

The current reset just for beta is delightful. Everything has [i]value[/i] again; even minor aug trading is thriving in trade chat, people are levelling and running around doing missions, forming teams already and vying for power. In plain contrast to our existing instance in C1 that is bound for resurrection in ?November? where everything pretty much just sits there.

As I said to Trevor yesterday (and I have nothing against him personally, he just seems symptomatic of the system) when he just accused me of jealousy - I'm glad I don't have his power, wealth and end-game chars and unchallengeable team - [i]I would be bored stiff[/i].[/quote]

AMEN[/quote]

There are no words to express the extent to which i agree with this post. Bloody signed.

Last edited by Demiser of D on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 am

Main: Fragmaster2
Level: 379

We should get some sort of petition going.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:57 am

Team: The Great Armada
Main: Xonok6
Level: 590
Class: Berserker

What do you propose? I have seen it too, i am finding my own way too actually, i dont level because i just dont want to. Levelling shouldnt be that hard if you really want it, but it should not be a walk in the park either. I agree with that long post up there./\ No idea how to improve though, this problem has been here WAY too long. When they run out of content they will just improve on what they can, on anything, turning all new ubers impossible for newer people. And for some reason most of the people that go to the forums are P2Ps who keep whining about theyr modules, ships, augs. Dont listen to the 5% that is endgame, not more than the rest.

Tomzta09 wrote:
Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive.

Grow a vagina, those things take a pounding.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]