It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:46 pm

Dev Team

Post Current Bugs
Currently we have the following public bugs which are under investigation, and projects to fix them. If you have any new bugs which are not on this list then feel free to send a support ticket, especially if it is something of a exploit nature.

The reason this list being posted here is quite simply we do not need any further submissions of the bug unless it is valid additional information or assistance is required as there are some cases where I receive many tickets about a single topic all of which are identical which can become quite a mess. :)

Singularity Sphere Tractor

Code:
On occasion a player will accidentally cause a glitch which causes the equipped Singularity harness to no longer work on toggle. The exact cause of this issue is unknown and any information on directly replicating the bug is appreciated by sending in a support ticket with the information.

If you currently have a Singularity Sphere affected by this glitch then please make a support ticket and we will see what we can do to fix your ship.

-2 Billion Overflow

Code:
Several instances of this issue were fixed relatively soon after the issue was discovered, we do on occasion have a report on a continued glitch which can cause this.

The most common symptom of the glitch is that your screen becomes a blank state, with a -2 billion speed output, usually a reopening of the client and fresh log in will fix the issue.

If you have any relevant information which covers a direct replication of the glitch then submit a support ticket with the information involved so that we may look into it further ourselves and root out any remaining problems.

Last edited by Precursor on Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 am, edited 7 times in total.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Evo
Main: Savak
Level: 20
Class: None

Post Re: Current Bugs
You forgot to mention ship list on account page, It shows just a few ships.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:10 am

Team: Heaven
Main: Lemon
Level: 2187
Class: Engineer

This needs updated.

Teh Meo :)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Team: MAD+
Main: Grapler
Level: 763

there is a bug/glitch within perpetual motion, at least 3-4 times a week when I'm in there my screen flickers then goes black and after I restart the game it says something like I'm -12xxxxxxxxxx away then after I restart my computer it'll say I'm 0 from everything visible in the galaxy. This only happens in PM and no where else so far.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: L0L
Level: 1062
Class: Berserker

Precursor wrote:
-2 Billion Overflow

Code:
Several instances of this issue were fixed relatively soon after the issue was discovered, we do on occasion have a report on a continued glitch which can cause this.

The most common symptom of the glitch is that your screen becomes a blank state, with a -2 billion speed output, usually a reopening of the client and fresh log in will fix the issue.

If you have any relevant information which covers a direct replication of the glitch then submit a support ticket with the information involved so that we may look into it further ourselves and root out any remaining problems.

This is your problem, Grapler.

Kinky? Lets not go there...

I'm willing to go there ;)

blacker2359 wrote:
First thought: L0L playing C2? HOLY SHIT IT CAME OUT?!?
10 second later: I'm gonna kill L0L.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Team: Aidelon
Main: Yurble
Level: 1967

What about the current PWI related bugs?

For example PWIs do not work when autopiloting?
or PWI's dont work when being tractored by enemy AI?
or PWI's dont work for no obvious reason at all?

~Lots of love and cookies and blue fur
~Yurbs

Mon May 14, 2012 3:56 am
Profile E-mail