It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 3306
Class: Speed Demon

Post Nick280 / Craig156 / Shantone et al.
Hello everyone,

I'd like to just send out a quick word concerning Nick280 / Craig156 / Shantone / Epicness105. He is KOS to Traders for at least the foreseeable future due to stealing.

I would appreciate it if no one invited him to their team as we have no beef with other teams, but will be forced to fire on him regardless of flag.

Questions should be directed to myself either in-game or in a forum PM. I will not address specifics on the public forums.

Locations would always be appreciated!

Thanks everyone.

-ERMAN

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm
Profile WWW

Team: M I L F
Main: Howl
Level: 1550
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Nick280 / Craig156 / Shantone
As councillor on Traders, I concur with Ermans well articulated hunt for the blood of Craig. I will also be extending this KoS to all those playing Star Sonata named Craig as it is now synonymous with a being of unholy evil. May all craigs be exterminated in the most dire of circumstance, and their families be forced to watch.

Thanks,

-OC, newly appointed councillor of Traders and keeper of team mascot, squiggels the hedgehog.

Aut loquere meliora

Silentio.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Combustion
Level: 0
Class: None

Post Re: Nick280 / Craig156 / Shantone
NewFound wrote:
As councillor on Traders, I concur with Ermans well articulated hunt for the blood of Craig. I will also be extending this KoS to all those playing Star Sonata named Craig as it is now synonymous with a being of unholy evil. May all craigs be exterminated in the most dire of circumstance, and their families be forced to watch.

Thanks,

-OC, newly appointed councillor of Traders and keeper of team mascot, squiggels the hedgehog.

Squiggels the Hedgehog? SQUIGGELS THE HEDGEHOG!? WTF!?!?!?!?!

Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Nick280 / Craig156 / Shantone et al.
Was the best we could come up with :S, I like it!

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Rhys
Level: 2261
Class: Shield Monkey

Death to the infidels.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Cpt Mawson
Level: 1011

Fantastic.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Silent Death
Main: Pietro-2.0
Level: 16

Do you folks have proof of this? I spoke to him and assisted him getting that Nick account back because that was apparently taken by someone else. But anyhow, He told me and from what I read from his ticket to Jey, he was wrongfully accused of theft. If there's proof then that would probably be best to give it, like a screenshot or something. I understand people are itching for pvp, hell I capped a base with a neutronia and all chat nearly went insane and I was KOSed and warred on and off. I could still be kosed but honestly I don't care. :P . But! Instead of kosing someone just because you're bored give some proof on here instead of just talking smack :) .

This "pm me in game for information" thing wont work. Noone's going to care enough to take the time to get ahold of any of you and also that just gives text and no actual proof of the occurence.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Spatzz
Level: 2402
Class: Engineer

Nick770/Nick570 are not the same person as this scammer. That is likely what you are refering to.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2504

Unideny wrote:
Do you folks have proof of this? I spoke to him and assisted him getting that Nick account back because that was apparently taken by someone else. But anyhow, He told me and from what I read from his ticket to Jey, he was wrongfully accused of theft. If there's proof then that would probably be best to give it, like a screenshot or something. I understand people are itching for pvp, hell I capped a base with a neutronia and all chat nearly went insane and I was KOSed and warred on and off. I could still be kosed but honestly I don't care. :P . But! Instead of kosing someone just because you're bored give some proof on here instead of just talking smack :) .

This "pm me in game for information" thing wont work. Noone's going to care enough to take the time to get ahold of any of you and also that just gives text and no actual proof of the occurence.

if ERMAN says he's guilty then he's guilty. ERMAN is one of the most trusted people in the game so i see no reason to dout him at all.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 3002
Class: Speed Demon

worlddestroyer wrote:
Unideny wrote:

if ERMAN says he's guilty then he's guilty. ERMAN is one of the most trusted people in the game so i see no reason to dout him at all.

Thank you. Yes we have proof and no we see no need to provide it publicly. I find it laughable that you accuse Traders of warmongering. If we wanted to kill someone for no good reason, we would do just that.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Team: Silent Death
Main: Pietro-2.0
Level: 16

I mean no disrespect and though he is very trusted...It's always best to provide actual proof. Even great men can slip into a power hungry mind once in awhile. Good men give proof of their experiences to keep their honor, or reputation, intact so as to not arise suspicions from other parties that have a view on the other side of the coin. Refusing to give any proof can just prove one guilty of fraud, or just plain a mongering for power. Hell, think of a Breathalyzer. If you refuse to show proof you're not drunk then you might as well be tellin the copper you are. Folks, I understand we all want some pvp, believe me...I'd like to kick some arse myself and get free gear like we used to; but have some dignity to ask for proof before picking up the torches. We're more civilized than that.

If you have the audacity to KOS someone on forums and give people something to read, might as well be dignified and show proof instead of saying "OMFG KOS KOS KOS!!!!! >:DDDDDD" . I understand this is a game, but c'mon now...

Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Gold Spacer
Level: 1846
Class: Engineer

erman wrote:
Questions should be directed to myself either in-game or in a forum PM. I will not address specifics on the public forums.
-ERMAN

Here you go.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Safe Nullius
Level: 1611

Agreed He stole 3 dementium from Aero Proddy said fuck you to everyone and left team. He is a scumbag...............

regards,

Safe Nullius

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: DitkA
Level: 2548

He's gonna burn in hell!!!

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:16 pm
Profile E-mail