Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

Post obama and racism
many conservatives contend that obama is a bad president

for ages, i have wondered why

now i wonder no more

you see, his heart's in the right place, but niggers have no souls, so it doesnt matter how much "good" he wants to do, he can only do bad

thats why africa is so poor

conservatives dont hate black people, they just recognise their inferiority and use it as a convinient excuse to only vote for white people

it sounds stupid. its meant to. because the viewpoint is fucking stupid, all justifications for it are fucking stupid. stop lieing to yourselves and admit you dont have anything against obama as a person or president, you just dont trust him because he's black

and its not hatred, or "not liking" him, its mistrust. plain old FEAR.

any moderator dumb enough to take this post as actually racist, rather than as a satirical insult of closet racists, doesnt deserve to be a mod.(i am serious. if you cannot tell the difference between satire and hate speech, you need another outlet for your "need to control")

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:55 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

Post Re: obama and racism
Too bad you aren't to decide what will be allowed and not on this forum DemonBlood :)

Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620
Class: Berserker

As a person of Dutch ethnicity I find this offensive.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: E11inium
Level: 65
Class: Gunner

Actually I know a lot of people who didn't vote for Obama solely because he is black.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am

Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2684
Class: Speed Demon

landswimmer wrote:
conservatives dont hate black people, they just recognise their inferiority and use it as a convinient excuse to only vote for white people

Do you think conservatives would have rallied around a white Democrat president?

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 am

Team: Contingency
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2153

SerjicalStrike wrote:
landswimmer wrote:

Do you think conservatives would have rallied around a white Democrat president?

If the only other option was a black Republican president, yes. Although that'll never happen but hey, this is all hypothetical.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

Griffin wrote:
SerjicalStrike wrote:
landswimmer wrote:

If the only other option was a black Republican president, yes. Although that'll never happen but hey, this is all hypothetical.

I agree with Stabberz :S

Wait what's going on here xD?

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am
Profile E-mail

SerjicalStrike wrote:
landswimmer wrote:

no, but they'd have tried harder to convince people he's bad

rather than just expecting "their flock" to hate him

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 am
Profile E-mail

Griffin wrote:
SerjicalStrike wrote:
landswimmer wrote:

But that wasn't the question. The same conservatives that didn't vote for Clinton didn't vote for Obama. No matter who you put in there, conservatives were not going to vote for a Democrat. So, throw a black guy in there, and now all the conservatives are racist.

There are plenty of reasons to not like Obama. Here is a short list:

NDAA and indefinite detention of US citizens without trial
Waged a war in Lybia without congressional approval
Drone war in Yemen
Drone war in Pakistan
Taking over student loans
Assassinated American citizens overseas without a trial

There are many more reason, none of which have to do with Obama's race.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 am

maybe you should stop taking every criticism of the corrupt "right-wing" bussiness venture as a personal attack on you as a voter.

you're the decision maker, not the decision

and none of those things have anything to do with race

nor are they things which you couldve predicted before he was elected

"why you wont vote for him now" and "why you didnt vote for him then" are two seperate things, there is nothing wrong with disliking him for his current actions but to combine the two, to focus specifically on the "fuck obama" aspect, rather than the "hmm, is this person the best person to lead?" side of it, just seems self-defeating to me, since you're always picking the same side, and dividing up blame and praise based on who you support, rather than what they've actually done that has affected the everyday lives of americans.

how about the impending economic shutdown because every cent that the government gets into debt destabilises the economy even further, reducing job security and market confidence across the world.

but wait, no, you didnt mention that, because you know it was caused by bush... and the republicans have blocked every legitimate attempt to solve the problem

dont make me force it out of you, give up your sources, tell us what you heard that made you not like him and if you're right then that information should change our minds too, or at the very least give you a new perspective on it

at this stage most of us (outside the US) are almost willing to give the republicans power, just to record everything as it burns, as a warning to the rest of the world's sheep "when you give fundamentalist conservatives power, to not expect them to use it is to deny their most basic aspect. their fundamental religious beleif. in their own minds they do not know how would one of them ever get power if not for the grace of god, so if made president, one would act decisively, 'gods will incarnate' the most powerful man in the world taking orders from the man in the sky (but it could just be those little voices that tell them to burn things)"

the only republican i would ever support, that i have seen, is ron paul

i have yet to see a democrat i would support. i defend obama merely because false/slanderous criticism should be stopped regardless of the recipient, (it drowns out the true criticisms, which end careers if delivered properly, by attacking obama without valid reason you make it harder for his supporters to see valid reason NOT to support him. if you're busy defending something how are you to know if any of the criticism is legitimate? both sides suffer from this bias, so who benefits from it? those who are lieing. so why would the republicans add to something like that?)

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 am
Profile E-mail

landswimmer wrote:

This is why I responded with the issues detailing why Obama is a bad president.

As far as why I didn't vote for Obama:

I couldn't find any reason TO vote for him. He didn't really have a record of doing anything in his life besides being a community organizer. I did not want the government to get involved in controlling healthcare. He seemed to want the government to take care of everything, instead of letting the people take care of themselves.

Do I think McCain would have been a great president? Nope.

Both parties are corrupt, and seem to be working towards the same ends. Government control. I won't defend either party in that respect. I just think it is a huge cop out to just say that conservatives hate Obama because he is black. Would it also be racist to vote FOR Obama just because he is black?

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 am

Team: Contingency
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2153

http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/

A biased site, but the facts seem true.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 am

Griffin wrote:
http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/

A biased site, but the facts seem true.

It's funny, most of the things mentioned on that site are reasons why I would not vote for him :-)

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 am

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116

landswimmer wrote:

now i wonder no more

you see, his heart's in the right place, but niggers have no souls, so it doesnt matter how much "good" he wants to do, he can only do bad

it sounds stupid. its meant to. because the viewpoint is fucking stupid, all justifications for it are fucking stupid. stop lieing to yourselves and admit you dont have anything against obama as a person or president, you just dont trust him because he's black

any moderator dumb enough to take this post as actually racist, rather than as a satirical insult of closet racists, doesnt deserve to be a mod.(i am serious. if you cannot tell the difference between satire and hate speech, you need another outlet for your "need to control")

Ban him.

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:43 am
Profile E-mail

Tomzta09 wrote:
landswimmer wrote:

now i wonder no more

Ban him.

Because he used it in proper context as to not offend that demographic?

Its not a bad word, its the context that its used. Stop being a politically correct puss.

landswimmer wrote:
you know that even if you're wrong, they're more wrong. which makes you right.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:59 am
Profile E-mail