It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:22 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

Post UAVs? in my country? its more likely than you think.
the army just issued a directive to the FAA regarding UAVs in american airspace for training purposes and 'domestic operations'

'domestic operations'

gee, the drones are useful for spying on people, and blowing them up with missles... i what they'll be used for...

'domestic operations'

and why can i hear the music from "jaws" right now?

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: yellow
Level: 1703
Class: Seer

Post Re: UAVs? in my country? its more likely than you think.
*Knock-Knock*
"Who's there?"
"MISSILE LOCKED"
"What?"
*BOOM*

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: k-2
Level: 2506
Class: Speed Demon

i've seen many many small far planes or maybe you call them UAVs than anytime this past few weeks... and i live in Saudi Arabia, the Middle East...

adum is the best.

Samantha is second.

Calypso is third.

no wai!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:19 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Spatzz
Level: 2402
Class: Engineer

Well maybe you should have thought about that before you found oil.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620

They've been talking about using UAVs to help patrol the Southern border for years now.

The military would never, EVER use UAVs to observe American civilians since that would violate the posse comitatus act. Right?

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 am

It's becoming a police state, at least they're trying to make it one. It's funny, they still don't have control and need to make it look like the people still have it or risk loosing everything. I can tell, the guys up top are getting worried. SOPA/PIPA, drones patroling, illegal drugs, yeah.

Also, the need to fuck off with the making drugs illegal. Seriously, they're taking up spots in jail so much so that actual thieves and gang members are being let out.

[s]I'd like some proof that you guys are males[/s]

might be a bad idea nvm

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 am
Profile E-mail
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

Dorin Nube wrote:
They've been talking about using UAVs to help patrol the Southern border for years now.

The military would never, EVER use UAVs to observe American civilians since that would violate the posse comitatus act. Right?

They'd never say they're doing that.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 am

That's "Change you can believe in."

toony

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail

yeah, blame the nigger

but when its a republican in the white house, its all the opposition stopping him and the corrupt bastards in congress.

have you considered that both sides are right, and trying to lump blame on the dude with dark skin maybe isnt the best idea?

it makes you look like a retard, is what im saying, and anyone who wouldve otherwise agreed with you that the government sucks, will now avoid you because you think the same thing, but for the wrong reasons. (and not racism. im talking your complete submission to the two party conflict. "fuck obama" rather than "fuck corrupt politicians")

tl;dr - your language divides, when what we need is everyone on the same page, saying the same thing. that is what stopped SOPA. it can stop much more than just SOPA. stop driving away people who agree with you.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:10 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620

landswimmer wrote:
yeah, blame the nigger

but when its a republican in the white house, its all the opposition stopping him and the corrupt bastards in congress.

have you considered that both sides are right, and trying to lump blame on the dude with dark skin maybe isnt the best idea?

it makes you look like a retard, is what im saying, and anyone who wouldve otherwise agreed with you that the government sucks, will now avoid you because you think the same thing, but for the wrong reasons. (and not racism. im talking your complete submission to the two party conflict. "fuck obama" rather than "fuck corrupt politicians")

tl;dr - your language divides, when what we need is everyone on the same page, saying the same thing. that is what stopped SOPA. it can stop much more than just SOPA. stop driving away people who agree with you.

No need to get racist, DB. Calling anyone who disagrees with Obama a racist is the ultimate in lameness. There are one or two frequenters of this forum from whom I would expect such lameness, but you aren't one of them. Your trolling in this case was entirely too obvious.

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:21 am

Main: Radia
Level: 1101

Dorin Nube wrote:

No need to get racist, DB. Calling anyone who disagrees with Obama a racist is the ultimate in lameness. There are one or two frequenters of this forum from whom I would expect such lameness, but you aren't one of them. Your trolling in this case was entirely too obvious.
That's not lameness, it's just plain ignorance.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:08 am
Profile WWW

Dorin Nube wrote:
landswimmer wrote:
yeah, blame the nigger

He may not have meant it in a racist fashion, but he still has a valid point.

Its not just the Obama administration, you don't think the Patriot act or other legislation pushed through under Bush wasn't the corner stone for all this?

Instead of saying, "Damned power hungry assholes", you throw all the blame on the guy currently in office and when you do that(considering the shit Bush did) it does indeed make you appear to be racist or at the very least politically bias to the point of ignorance.

landswimmer wrote:
you know that even if you're wrong, they're more wrong. which makes you right.

Last edited by Jesus 2.0 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2684

Jesus 2.0 wrote:
You may not have meant it in a racist fashion, but he still has a valid point.

Its not just the Obama administration, you don't think the Patriot act or other legislation pushed through under Bush wasn't the corner stone for all this?

But we aren't under the Bush administration right now. We are discussing things being done under Obama's watch. All toony did was make a comment saying Obama is doing the same thing as Bush, even though he campaigned on "hope and change." There is no change.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 am

SerjicalStrike wrote:
Jesus 2.0 wrote:

But we aren't under the Bush administration right now. We are discussing things being done under Obama's watch. All toony did was make a comment saying Obama is doing the same thing as Bush, even though he campaigned on "hope and change." There is no change.

Your right, we aren't under the Bush administration right now, but we are still under the effects of his fear mongering policies.

And toony has NEVER made a politically(party wise) neutral comment.

landswimmer wrote:
you know that even if you're wrong, they're more wrong. which makes you right.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:39 am
Profile E-mail

Jesus 2.0 wrote:

He may not have meant it in a racist fashion, but he still has a valid point.

Instead of saying, "Damned power hungry assholes", you throw all the blame on the guy currently in office and when you do that(considering the shit Bush did) it does indeed make you appear to be racist or at the very least politically bias to the point of ignorance.

BOOM

TRUTH, MOTHERFUCKER.

ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE GOT WHAT I WAS SAYING.

SerjicalStrike wrote:
Jesus 2.0 wrote:

the point is, "who's administration it is" is completely fucking irrelevant.

the problem is the assholes hiding BEHIND the president. the assholes who were there when bush was president, and are still around.

we will never get rid of them while fucking retards like toony keep bitching about obama, which is EXACTLY WHAT THE BASTARDS IN CONGRESS WANT.

toony is as much their puppet as he claims obama to be.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:08 am
Profile E-mail