It is currently Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:10 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
Member
User avatar
 

Team: Traders
Main: Bonecrusher
Level: 2144
Class: Shield Monkey

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:18 pm
Post Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
Uni Map reload when changing alts STOP IT!

STOP RELOADING THE FUCKING UNI MAP WHEN PLAYERS CHANGE ALTS!


One P.O.ed player!


Fri May 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:04 pm
Location: q3dm17
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
It is rather unnecessary and annoying. But seriously? You expect a response with that attitude? :|

_________________
Jey123456 wrote:
That will happen in a future closer than most futures.
Image
No Context. Ever.
Idaten.


Fri May 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar
 

Team: Traders
Main: Bonecrusher
Level: 2144
Class: Shield Monkey

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:18 pm
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
Visorak wrote:
It is rather unnecessary and annoying. But seriously? You expect a response with that attitude? :|


I'm working 4 alts or trying to and it has wasted hours of my time just reloading the god damn map.


Fri May 18, 2012 6:54 pm
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Heaven
Main: Lemon
Level: 2187
Class: Engineer

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 pm
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
I do hope you realize every hour you spend on this game is a waste of your god damn life. :P

_________________
Me!

Teh Meo :)


Fri May 18, 2012 11:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
ELITE wrote:
I do hope you realize every hour you spend on this game is a waste of your god damn life. :P


You are not in any right to put yourself higher than any other human being, I would much rather focus on why you think you can do so instead of discussing how people choose to spend their lives.


Sat May 19, 2012 1:16 am
Profile E-mail
Member
User avatar
 

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Qlimax
Level: 1753
Class: Seer

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 am
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
Dark Brotherhood wrote:
ELITE wrote:
I do hope you realize every hour you spend on this game is a waste of your god damn life. :P


You are not in any right to put yourself higher than any other human being, I would much rather focus on why you think you can do so instead of discussing how people choose to spend their lives.


Sat May 19, 2012 1:36 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Eminence Front
Main: __
Level: 2482
Class: Berserker

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:38 pm
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
I'm kinda curious what isn't wasting your life? Biologically anything that isn't related to procreation is a waste, so I guess we should all get married at 13 and get on that? Or maybe we should all be bettering the human species, because we all know how philanthropic the average human is...

“Meaningless! Meaningless!”
says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless.”

_________________
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1408128/Demiser_of_D


landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!


Sat May 19, 2012 8:22 am
Profile E-mail

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
Cygnus wrote:
I'm kinda curious what isn't wasting your life? Biologically anything that isn't related to procreation is a waste, so I guess we should all get married at 13 and get on that? Or maybe we should all be bettering the human species, because we all know how philanthropic the average human is...

“Meaningless! Meaningless!”
says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless.”


Starting a discussion on the meaning of life here are we? :lol:

I guess we could go on and on about this, and look at it from different point of views. As a psychology student I am trained to use as many different point of views as possible, and while I would love to try type out some of them it would simply end up with me just playing around with troll bait and a fishing rod in the great lake of trolling that we know as the internet.


Sat May 19, 2012 9:17 am
Profile E-mail
Member
User avatar
 

Team: Evo
Main: Savak
Level: 20
Class: None

Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 am
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
Bone has a point this time.

_________________
Original Sybir /GodSteel
My custom shader


Sat May 19, 2012 9:20 am
Profile
 

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Shavarath
Level: 2007
Class: Berserker

Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 am
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
/signed, this is very annoying


Thu May 24, 2012 5:25 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: The Originals
Main: Lol imra15
Level: 641
Class: Berserker

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm
Location: Where do you think
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
/signed

_________________
Image


Thu May 24, 2012 5:37 am
Profile E-mail
User avatar
 

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Uni Map reload when changing alts --- STOP IT!
/pb345

_________________
JeffL wrote:
because we can and it looks really cool

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.


Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P


Thu May 24, 2012 5:40 am
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.