|More strontium-90 missions broken
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||skyfyre [ Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 am ]|
|Post subject:||More strontium-90 missions broken|
I'm seeing some issues with strontium-90 mission chains.
1. The missions aren't becoming repeatable after a week, it's taking much longer. AEM originally posted these would be repeatable but the chains aren't refreshing as they should. I completed the forgone mission chain and then didn't get it again for at least 3 weeks.
2. Some of the missions that previously worked are now not working. The kill 50 uber reavers mission worked fine with DG reavers before, now they aren't giving mission credit. Also, MF ice picks and bigger greens do not work at all. ONLY the random wandering MF ice picks and bigger greens give kill credit, and there's maybe a total of 4 of them in the entire game at one time. The mission requires you to kill 70 of these, this is really not feasible at this point to complete the mission.
Please fix these missions as I'm very close to unlocking the priority targets, but I am completely blocked now that:
- I can't exchange silver dollars for gold dollars, as for some reason that mission isn't refreshing at all.
- I can't do any missions I've done before as they aren't properly refreshing.
- I'm at the point where either the mission doesn't give kill credit for the proper AI, or it involves some ludicrous mission that requires killing 30 delquads, hives, or omega battlestations -_-
|Author:||Blue Dwarf [ Mon May 07, 2012 3:53 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: More strontium-90 missions broken|
Give me mission names of the missions that have issues.
I believe it's by the design that the missions are longer resets than a week.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group