It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3162
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: MF Reaver change imminent
MF Reavers didn't need a change. How are we supposed to level new-alts, or for that matter, how are NEWER players, with no previous experience or knowledge of the game supposed to kill them with a group of friends, let alone by themselves. We've said this many times, we want newer content, or nothing, but most certainly not harder, old content, please!

And really, wouldn't it just be so much easier for you to add a couple new Ais to our DGs, or save them for a reset. I don't see the need to change our only half-decent leveling fodder. Currently there are 3 Ais to level on, MF Reavers, Omega Platforms and MFx3 Forgones(2.5k). However, seeing as there's no Platty or MFx3 Forgone DGs, MF reavers are better. Also - Why on EARTH do DF250 DGs drop better than DF400?

If you MUST change reavers give them a slight bank booster. That was their main foyble in the beginning in my opinion, they had a small bank. Their DPS was good enough. An extrea 10-15k would sufice, however I want to stress again we DON'T want Harder, old content, we want newer or nothing at all.

I know that Jeff wants to keep players in the low-mid levels longer, for some reasoning that still escapes me. However you're changing the wrong end of leveling. MF Reavers is at the pinacle of levelings, if you make them more difficult, you only stunt Power-Levelers and High-Level, Levelers. However, if you increase the availibility and quantity of Mid-Level ais to massacer and level on will help the low-bies out and have no effect on the higher-leveled people. And Really, the only low-level chars that kill MF Reavers are those owned by past-players and current players who know what they're doing.

Please, undo the change and give a slight bank boost. It would be much simpler and a sounder change.

Time Warp

~Oscar Wilde

andezrhode2a wrote:
Timmeh is the exception to every rule.
Battlecruiser23 wrote:
/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: yugioh
Level: 1854
Class: Fleet Commander

A bank boost is a terrible idea. Reavers have always been glass cannons, enemies with large damage and paper-thin shields. I think they're perfect how they are, though we really do need higher-level soloable AI to kill.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:30 pm
Content Dev

I talked to Time Warp and got some more feedback which I have to think about. This thread has served its purpose, I'll close it

edit: Well, I would close it, but I can't.. Consider this thread closed!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8