It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Spatzz
Level: 2402
Class: Engineer

Post Re: Randomness with Pinging Radars
landswimmer wrote:
JeffL wrote:
Any change to the game is opposed by some percentage of the players since they perceive it to be to their disadvantage relative to others. But I have to always strive to make the game better overall.

a good place to start, would be the parts of the game that are actually a problem

because the C2 beta will display ALOT of really serious problems that i have been talking about for a long time

be prepared to have people bitch about aug tweaking more than they bitched about the aug stacking removal and rebalance a while back... (AT is a bottleneck in the game, the people who succeed in the beta will be those who get the highest AT level

this simple fact will cause the forums to explode with people who're pissed off at not being able to advance in the game)

you may want to set up a plan incase AT does become a problem, like selling AT commods from certain AI bases throughout the universe (but not until it actually becomes a problem... if you fixed it now, you'd be robbing me of the ability to say "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO" to the people who disagreed

There is no bottle neck.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:32 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Biggee
Level: 2163

There will be during beta... minor condensers *shudder*.

anilv wrote:
Try again when you have a doctorate in mathematics, grasshopper. I'll be pulling rank until then.

Bonecrusher wrote:
I'm a professional whiner.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

No one will have any other condensers either. Less bottleneck and more infuriating grinding.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:32 am
Profile WWW

Team: Dark Traders
Main: .Blue
Level: 2649
Class: Berserker

In order to remove the percieved bottleneck we could always just add minor-good condensors to mf reaver loot tables...

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:36 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Biggee
Level: 2163

Bluejayek wrote:
In order to remove the percieved bottleneck we could always just add minor-good condensors to mf reaver loot tables...

I think low level DG's should have a chance of dropping the condenser commods needed for AT. A SMALL chance, but a chance nonetheless.

anilv wrote:
Try again when you have a doctorate in mathematics, grasshopper. I'll be pulling rank until then.

Bonecrusher wrote:
I'm a professional whiner.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am
Profile E-mail YIM
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

biggee531 wrote:
Bluejayek wrote:

I think low level DG's should have a chance of dropping the condenser commods needed for AT. A SMALL chance, but a chance nonetheless.

They do. It's just that it's too low, and the DF is even lower. For the actual boss loot, Minor/Basic conds end at the w0/w1 dg border. For AI, Mono Hue(not MF Hue) are the highest levels it seems that they can drop from, which limits those DG's to mid w1 regions.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

the problem with changing the drop tables to solve the problem is that we have no real idea what will be in demand and what wont

which is why i suggested jeff code it now, that certain items can be bought from certain AI bases, so that if the drop tables system completely fails and jeff cant fix it, the beta can continue (the bases would most likely be far from the acropolis, in dangerous territory, forcing weaker players to band together to try and reach the areas, and players that get the items will be able to sell them to others)

and of course, the items would only be sold in the event that jeff cannot fix the droptables quickly enough to prevent the beta from stalling

@spatzz

Chaosking3 wrote:
There is no bottle neck.

be more like biggee

biggee531 wrote:
There will be during beta... minor condensers *shudder*.

or you could even be more like radia

Visorak wrote:
No one will have any other condensers either. Less bottleneck and more infuriating grinding.

radia thinks im an arrogant asshole (biggee does too), but he doesnt let that fact affect his decisions, he doesnt immediately jump on the opposite side as me, he bases his opinions off fact, not off what i think (which is what you do spatzz, whether you go with me or against me, you're still basing your opinion on what i think)

thats why you're a fucktard, while biggee and radia are valued members of the community
so maybe you could
stop posting.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:39 am
Profile E-mail