It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am

Team: The Originals
Main: Lol imra15
Level: 641
Class: Berserker

Post Creepy time!
I read the forum rules, and no part of it says we can't post creepypasta here.
So therefore...

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:57 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035

Post Re: Creepy time!

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:10 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Originals
Main: Lol imra15
Level: 641

O rly?
Here's one I got off from another forum:
A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows but one won't close.

She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:13 am
Profile E-mail

Team: M I L F
Main: Howl
Level: 1550

That story was incredibly predictable.

Aut loquere meliora

Silentio.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:26 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035

playerboy345 wrote:

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:07 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

Incoming post of great length and no text. Please leave the thread with great haste.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:17 pm
Profile WWW

Main: __
Level: 2482

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

Predictable, Demiser.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Main: __
Level: 2482

I don't know why, but I actually really enjoy my story. It didn't scare me even the first time, but it's still one of my favorites for some reason :P

EDIT: thanks for changing your avatar, btw.

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Contingency
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2153
Class: Gunner

Quote:
When he was in his mid 20s one of my uncles, Lionel, lived with a house-mate in a small apartment house in the suburb of Maitland, near Newcastle back in the late 80′s. I forget the other guy’s name, so I’ll just call him Dave in this story.

Strange things began to happen in and around the house, and Lionel tells me it all started when, late one evening while watching television, they both could hear a distant metallic banging. The noise quickly became louder and closer, and soon it sounded like heavy footsteps running across the rooftops high above. From the loudest point directly above their heads, the banging continued on and faded off into the distance. What made this even more peculiar is the fact that the rooftops of those tenement houses were high-peaked with very steep slopes.

This happened irregularly, but always late at night… on several occasions Lionel and Dave dashed outside as the first few distant footsteps were heard, but they never saw anything. After a few weeks, the phantom rooftop jogger stopped.

While this wasn’t too scary in itself, the house became really creepy one particular weekend when Lionel was jolted awake by the sound of the radio in the living room blasting music at full volume. He bolted out of bed, into the living room and switched it off. Dave came out from his room and Lionel, thinking that Dave was to blame said angrily, “What do you think you’re doing??” Dave was just as annoyed however… he thought it was Lionel who’d turned on the radio. They both went back to their beds, putting it down to some kind of weird coincidence.

Following that night it happened four nights in a row, and each time it was in the small hours of the morning between about 2:30 and 4:00 am. A couple of times it was not just the radio, but the television and the lights in the living room as well. One of those nights, the radio came on and Lionel ran out into the bright living room and turned it off. In the silence that followed, he found that Dave wasn’t home. He was still out on the town partying, and the grim realization dawned on Lionel that he was alone in the house!

Now the house was an old place, so you can understand that one could not walk in a straight line without a few dozen floorboards creaking. Walking from the front door, down the hallway past the bedrooms and into the living room, it was impossible to do it silently.

Well, one particular night, a week or so after the radio/television incidents, Dave had gone to bed an hour or so earlier than Lionel. It was around midnight when Lionel finally turned off the television and the lights, and went to his own room.

Just as he was dropping off to sleep, he heard the hallway floor creaking. He looked and saw a tall, dark shape moving along the hall, past his doorway. Lionel was suddenly convinced that it was Dave sleepwalking, on his way to the living room to turn on the radio. He thought he would catch Dave in the act, so he crept to the door and peered down the dark hallway. Nothing and nobody was there. He started to creep toward the living room, when suddenly Dave emerged from his bedroom behind Lionel and turned on the hall light.

“So it’s you!” Dave accused him. Lionel leapt with fright and as he turned to face Dave, there was a loud crash out in the kitchen beyond the living room, like a window smashing. The first obvious thought was that someone was in the house, and was escaping now through the back. However, a check of the kitchen turned up nothing. No intruder, nothing broken.

When Lionel told Dave what he’d seen walking past his bedroom door, the two of them finally began to consider that the house may be haunted. As they went back through the living room to the hallway and stood talking, they gradually became aware of how cold the hallway had become, and no sooner had Dave commented than a dreadful smell filled the air. It smelled like rotting meat and Lionel told me it’s easily the worst thing he’s ever sniffed.

The creaking hallway happened a few more times after that night, and each time both guys could smell that dreadful cold, rotting meat. Not long after that, Dave had enough and decided to move out the very next weekend. Lionel decided that if he couldn’t get a new house-mate within a week or so, he’d move out too.

He put the word out to his friends, but no takers. Now it starts getting worse, because Lionel was now living alone in this horrible place. Surprisingly, not much happened for a few nights after Dave left, and Lionel began to think that maybe whatever it was, had played its tricks and moved on.

As you might expect though, Lionel was asleep one night when he heard a board creak in the hallway. He thought to himself, ‘This is it… I’m never going to get any peace unless I confront it’. He gathered a heap of courage, got out of bed and stepped into the cold, and now stinking hallway. He walked toward the front door and switched on the hall light, then began to walk back toward the dark living room. He stood at the entrance to the living room for a moment, and was about to reach for the switch when he heard a board creak behind him. He turned quickly to see a man towering over him, and as he spun to face it, Lionel’s elbow passed quietly through the man’s torso. He later told me that as his elbow passed through the man, it was cold like ice. The man was well over 6-feet in height, he had light-blue eyes, shoulder-length blonde hair, and wore only a pair of dark trousers. Lionel stammered, “what do you want?” and instantly the man vanished.

Terrified, Lionel went to his room, left the light on and sat on his bed until sleep overtook him. When he was telling me this story, I found it very hard to understand how he could possibly stay in that house for another night, but he stayed there for several nights after.

The next day was a Friday… in the afternoon he arrived home from work, showered and went out clubbing with friends. He returned very late with a large group of them, and they continued drinking and partying in the house until dawn. The same happened on Saturday night, so the Sunday night was Lionel’s first night alone in the house since the appearance of the ghost three nights before.

He was sleeping soundly with the light on, when he was woken by the sound of the floor, and that dreadful smell. When he opened his eyes, he was facing the wall and could feel that someone was in the room. He turned his head to look over his shoulder and the ghost was standing beside the bed, that expressionless face looking down at him. Lionel froze, staring at the man’s face and after a second or two it vanished silently once again.

Knowing that it was certain to happen again, Lionel got his instant camera (remember this was long before digital cameras) and held it beside him in bed. Just before dawn, he was woken again and the man was standing, this time at the foot of the bed. He quickly pointed the camera and as the flash fired, the man vanished. That morning, he went to his brother’s house for breakfast, vowing never to sleep in that house again.

Lionel took the Monday off work and moved all his stuff over to his brother’s house, where he stayed until he found somewhere else. He told the photo processing house to print every exposed frame in the film. When he got the photos back, the one he’d taken at the foot of his bed showed nothing but white.

Lionel now lives on Queensland ‘s Gold Coast with a wife and kids.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:11 pm

None of this is scary. Try harder.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 pm
Profile WWW

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Predator Lord
Level: 1814

Visorak wrote:
None of this is scary. Try harder.

all evidence of C1s existence gone, forcing ppl to believe that SS started out as a high def 2d game with server failures

VaporiZe!

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:08 pm
Profile E-mail

OH aDUM THE HORROR!! MAKE IT STOP

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:24 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Contingency
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2153
Class: Gunner

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... eekday=tue

Enjoy the scariest comic ever.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Team: Dark Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 3002

Griffin wrote:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue

Enjoy the scariest comic ever.

I was just wondering when someone would post that. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and keep it that way.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:34 pm