It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Post Re: they just dont know when to quit.
Imra15 wrote:
playerboy345 wrote:

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:05 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

Dorin Nube wrote:
blacker2359 wrote:
God I love my country....

Don't you just love politics?

I personally love having a conversation with my friends and family about it but when you actually see how your government handles things you just hate your self. This is why I'm leaving the U.S in a few years wooh!

Oh? Have you found a nation that has politicians who aren't interested in power grabs? Where?

SerjicalStrike wrote:
http://freestateproject.org/

I've looked into those guys before. I love their idea of promoting a certain geographical area as a haven for liberty-minded people, but unfortunately they mostly seem to be a bunch of anarchists. Their idea of promoting freedom is to smoke pot en masse on the town square - which makes them look like a bunch of immature losers to the people from outside their movement (which are the very people from whom a demonstration should be trying to attract attention). Their idea of resistance to tyranny is to intentionally get pulled over and then video tape themselves being a smart ass to the cop - again a very juvenile stunt that really accomplishes nothing and further alienates the cause of liberty.

It's bad enough that people who believe in liberty already get lumped in with the extreme racist militia types. Now we have these immature attention whores to deal with. Fun.

its because "childlike rebelliousness" is the only response that adequately expresses how they feel. the government tries to act like a parent, so the citizens act like screaming children

they arent trying to attract followers, they think what they beleive is self evident to everyone. they're trying to convince the government to back off, and they're trying to do it by showing that the government has no alternative but to allow them the freedoms they rightfully deserve and are granted by the constitution

they cannot argue anymore, because the government will not challenge them, it treats them like a troll, it ignores them. which leaves them with only one option, the "well fuck you, im gonna do it anyway" approach.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:03 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

Moderated.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:59 pm
Profile E-mail