It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:24 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

should we even go p2p
yes 85%  85%  [ 23 ]
no 11%  11%  [ 3 ]
I don't know 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 27

Team: None
Main: Tank
Level: 1152
Class: Shield Monkey

Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:38 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Nuroshounin
Level: 833
Class: Engineer

Trooper, you personally should not go p2p and just drop dead so we don't have to listen to your idiocy anymore.

Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:45 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:49 am

such nice words of confidence to the noobies of today

trooper, wait a year or 2
or 3
or 4

this game will eventually become ubar, become totally awesome, more awesomer than it is now

and yet i say this with an expired lvl 424 account and no plans to renew it :P go figure

but ya... this game was much easer last year when rc was easier to get and skills were FREE!!!!!

Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:52 am
Profile YIM

Some people just dont have the IQ to understand that nerfs is sometimes needed to keep the game balanced.

Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:54 am

as much as i bitch and complain about the drone cap in galaxies, i have to agree with voom :P

true the game might be getting worse, but every game has had its ups and downs... this just happens to be an incredibly down down....

give it time... things will sort out

Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:55 am
Profile YIM

yes, I agree that nerfs are needed...but the reason I don't pay right now is because my specific class has been nerfed to the point where it cant compete with the other classifications...eventually I'm sure that it will all be balanced out, but for right now I don't feel like wasting my money.
Of course I do haunt the forums an awful lot lately...its because for one, I will p2p again one day, and I don't want something significant to change in the game without my knowing it, and for two, I like the mindset that people who play SS develope, so its always good to chat with these guys.

Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:00 am
Profile YIM

i have the same mindset here lol, and ill probably return to sonata when i go to college or my mom stops being a (@)@$@%&#% and lets me be free in my own damn house

Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:04 am
Profile YIM

Main: Tank
Level: 1152

hehe this games is gettin worse. Plus if the admins keep ignorin the post about the annoyong nerfs then plp goin to be like 'FUCK THIS GAME ME GOIN TOMPLAY EVE OR WOW" lol

Ummm... man your level 20 not one single nerf has effected you.

Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:24 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Main: Arctic Munkey
Level: 1845

Trooper if you don't like the game then whats stoping you just leaving, youve made about 3 posts in this post saying that your going to leave and play EVE or WOW. For 1, i bet most people don't care. And for 2. if your so insistent on leaving, why don't you instead of telling everyone that your going too...

Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:45 pm

My reason for going P2P is that THis game is THE best space/strategy rpg out there. What do I say? FUCK world of warcraft. It takes ages gettign from place to place. Dancing is stupid and I hate it. EVE, too boring. Vendetta Online. Strafe left/right shoot shoot shoot. It's all the damn same. SS, you can do a lot! It's unpretentious, and it was formed on just a small ammount of money. You want coolness, SS is coolness. WoW is runescape with better graphics and a bit more to do. If you don't like it no one is stopping you leaving. I go P2P so I can help this game grow. THis game has kept me alive for a long time and has stopped me killing myself. Now I can't say that aobut any other game. Also TehGeneral says your afro makes you look like a habbo child bobba. whatever that is.

Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:13 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next