It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am

Team: Evo
Main: Savak
Level: 20
Class: None

Post Mzungu Iko Drone
Ruin Perma drone, unfortunately it's used only to build ADDs coz their weapon renders them out of normal perma drone use.
It has really decent resists so its kinda shame it's not being used, give it some normal weapon.

Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: __
Level: 2482
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Mzungu Iko Drone
These drones are rather fun if you aug them for serious range. Solar Collection drones are very similar; I once augged some 2x adonis range, 2x adonis firing and used lag as my galaxies' defense. The instant you warp in the drones around the warp lag the hell out of you and then the other stuff has time to kill you dead'r than dead!

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Wed May 16, 2012 12:41 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035

Cygnus wrote:
These drones are rather fun if you aug them for serious range. Solar Collection drones are very similar; I once augged some 2x adonis range, 2x adonis firing and used lag as my galaxies' defense. The instant you warp in the drones around the warp lag the hell out of you and then the other stuff has time to kill you dead'r than dead!

Pure win.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: AUSTRALIA
Main: Bastamental
Level: 1836
Class: Seer

They are incredibly useful. I remember back in the day with my noob team, this drone was auged for range, damage, rof and other things. I laid 1 of them, and it saved my gal from the forces of Death Mental and their horrid politics (at the time) apparently we kicked a douchebag on our team that had old connections and a torn asshole. But that is besides the point :lol:

Jiraque wrote:
It's a seer thing.

Paxx wrote:
Use that yellow thingy on that zerk!

Wed May 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Team: Resident Evil
Main: number666.5
Level: 1885
Class: Fleet Commander

Cygnus wrote:

you should know the power of 30 range/RoF auged andaman drones, the lag is great

s_m_w wrote:
Space Dragons! Because normal dragons are not awesome enough.

Fri May 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102

Cygnus wrote:

Brandon did something similar himself, he found Ikos and Solar Collections pretty awesome.

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Fri May 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

The only real place the Iko has is having good tank and dps while being relatively inexpensive and able to act as a wall between the defenders (and their other assets) and the attackers.

This is very moot point when the enemy starts using snipers, bases, or other perma drones to destroy or bypass the Iko's.

I remember two teams using Solar Collections/Iko's to act as a temp defense against myself and a friend.

One was countered by unequipping the mag and pulse from Paladinofdoom's base and the other was countered by PoD deploying a pair of Kasa's. These teams do not exist anymore. Not that anyone would care about FD or Deathreus losing bases.

The use of drones as a wall is a very valid point until fixed RTS controls with bases are included. The Happy Campers were able to defend against 2 T20 Dem kits with the use of Qafir drones reaugged to tank damage.

Fri May 25, 2012 9:27 pm