It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:55 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Lyceum stats needed, articles needed, and general info.
Full Scale Piracy

Loot more merchants and bring Isreal more proof of your piracy. Collect 10 Scorched Trader Insignia.

Arrgh, seems you've done very well, and tha Capt'ns taken ya under 'is wing! Ya may be good at piratin', but thar still be a lot of merchants roaming this universe and thar's still a fortune ta be made off 'em. Churchill, if yer ta be tha best pirate ta ever plunder, ya need ta cast off and start collecting even more booty! Bring back some proof that yer leaving annihillation in yer wake and you'll find our gratitude. Well, shove off already!

* Credits given: 1000000
* Experience given.
* Reward: Gold Dubloon

0 / 10 Scorched Trader Insignia obtained

Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:37 am
over 9000!

Capture Training

Retreive 5 Specialized Trade Goods, these can only be obtained by capturing Goldenboy Bars.

Heh! Seems even tha best o' Pirates needs a little 'elp now and then, don't they Churchill. I 'eard Capt'n gave ya a convertor, so I'm goin' to make sure ya know 'ow to use tha damned thing. Capturing is one o' tha best ways to get loot, so listen up! First, ya want to get 'hold o' a radiation weapon, that thar's the easy part. Next, ya want to almost slag that lubber of a merchant, but right afore ya make tha death blow, switch to yer radiation weapon and use that to do tha job. Ya should kill the merchant inside, but not tha ship! After y'ave emptied the ship of life, switch to yer convertor and blast away! Ah, fergot something, ya can only capture a ship if y'ave got enough Remote Control since a capture becomes yer slave so make sure y'ave that afore ya try it. Now, get out thar and prove what kind o' pirate ya are!

* Credits given: 100000
* Experience given.

0 / 5 Specialized Trade Goods obtained

Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:37 am
over 9000!

Paxian Merchants!

Merchants always make a good target! Get out there and kill 10 Paxian Merchants, they can be ususally seen flying a serenity, and collect at least 7 Paxian Trade Goods.

Now that the Paxians 'ave an embassy here, they sent out their fleet of merchants and that means its time for ya to start pirating! Those lubbers won't know what hit 'em, an by the time you're through with 'em they won't 'ave a credit to their name! Now, I 'ear the Paxian merchants use a freighter called a Serenity, and it can be a tough nut to crack. If ya could find a weakness, would make yer looting a mite eaiser. Good luck out there Churchill, and good looting!

* Credits given: 100000
* Experience given.
* Reward: Plunder Beam

0 / 7 Paxian Trade Goods obtained
0 / 10 Serenity eliminated

Paxian Merchants!

Fine work again Churchill, seems ya never let yer Captian down, and just fer that, I 'ave something special fer ya! This 'ere guns guarenteed to fetch ya more loot so make use of it and ya'll find siftin' through slag a hell of a lot more rewarding!

Last edited by Battlecruiser23 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:45 am
over 9000!

Good side

Bring a new repulsor to Max Planck.

Why are you here? I did not ask you to come here. I'm busy with something. Still there? Well... you say you want help from me? For that you will need to get on my good side first then *maybe* I will help you. My old repulsor doesn't work well anymore so I need a new one. I've misplaced my order form so I don't remember the name.

* Experience given.

0 / 1 Restraining Order obtained

Good side

Well, I guess you are serious about needing my help after all.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:57 am
over 9000!

Weapon Collector

Well, Churchill, I will say that my ego was touched from last time. However, it wasn't enough. I'm also a rare weapons collector. If you bring me some rare weapons we could start talking. Bring me a Love Cylinder, a Hell fire, an Ethereal Laser U and an Equalazer then we will talk.

* Experience given.

Summary
Bring 1 Love Cylinder, 1 Hell fire, 1 Ethereal Laser U and 1 Equalazer all to Max Planck.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:58 am
over 9000!

Paxian Warships?!

Shiver me timbers Churchill, we could 'ave seen the silver oar and ya still took yer blessed time! I expected better from ya Churchill! Huh? What are ya waiting around for? Ya wanna cut of loot from the warship! You nearly got us both killed and ya think I should reward ya?! Har har har, y'ave a lot to learn yet, don't ya Churchill, off ya go now.

(note, forgot to copy/paste the intial part of this mission)

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:41 am
over 9000!

The End of Barbe Rouge

Eh?! What's this! Why blow me down, y'ave gone an' tipped me the black spot! I should 'ave seen it comin'... Fer a good pirate like yerself, 'tis only natural you'll want to be Captian after a while, want an extra share of the loot. Fer god's sake ya think you can get rid o' me like that, I'm Captian Barbe Rouge, and I'm not just letting some swabbie son of a whore oust me! I hope you've said yer prayers Churchill, soon yer to be seeing the bottom of Davey Jones Locker!

* Credits given: 10000000
* Experience given.
* Reward: Gallows Robber

Summary
He didn't see it coming after what he did? You should be Captian! Mutiny! Go out and kill Barbe Rouge!

The End of Barbe Rouge

Aye.. twas anyone to be Captian, was you Churchill, even if it 'ad to end this way. Well, if yer to be Captian, yer goin' to need this. Aye, it saved me many a time, and I think you'll make good use o' it. Farewell, Churchill...

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:42 am
over 9000!

Setting a Sea Legend!

Well, seems yer tha new Capt'n, but that don't mean ya can sit back and relax! Ya may be a king among pirates, but thar be so much left to be plundered that ya'd be a fool ta stop now! Churchill, yer nearly tha best there ever was, but ya can do better and ta do that ya need to set sail and pirate more than ever! Bring back some proof that yer wickeder than tha devil 'imself and ya'll see our treasuries open. Well, shove off already!

* Credits given: 10000000
* Experience given.

Summary
Loot more merchants and bring Isreal more proof of your piracy. Collect 10 Scorched Trader Badge.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:48 am
over 9000!

Gold Dubloons!!

"Arrr... 'tis a sad day for a pirate when he's out of swag, and his chests are bare", says The Mysterious Pirate. "'Twas one hell of a party though, nearly lost me other eye! Well, I think's ya've proved yerself so how about you help an old sea dog out. I'm plumb outta dubloons and I could make it worth yer while if ya could help me out. Go fetch me 20 and I'll give ya some credits, damn things 'ave no use ta me 'round here. But dubloons...." The Mysterious Pirate wanders off mumbling something about being extremely drunk and a rather beautiful wench. What he says next is so salty you'ld rather not even think about it.

* Credits given: 50000000
* Experience given.

Summary
Bring The Mysterious Pirate 20 Gold Dubloons.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:48 am
over 9000!

Bulldog Light Fighter

dmg: 75
range: 300
1.2 sec recoil
-10% speed grem
180 max speed
T12
Size: 80

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Team: Aidelon
Main: DragonGod (Slaver)
Level: 1504
Class: Fleet Commander

Vazaha Haven 6

Shield
Tech: 9
Protection: 6850
Regenerate 31 every 1.5 seconds
Regen Energy Cost: 50
Elec Use: 18
Visibility: 100
Improves: Speed -15%
Extraction Cost: 165mil

Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:50 pm
Profile YIM
over 9000!

Zombie Broodmother Augmenter

Energy: +50%
Energy Recharge: +40%
Visibility: +50%
Range: +25%
Tracking: +24%

Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:09 am
over 9000!

A rather elderly looking gentleman greets you hurridly as you exit your ship in the docking bay of $startstation. "Finally!! Someone else has made it here, this station is nearly deserted! I think had I gone another day alone, I might have started to go mad! My name is Finnius Ogalthorpe, and I've been trapped in this prison of a place for nearly a week. Perhaps you are here to rescue me? I'd really enjoy that as I can't leave, and if you look at this place.... well, you can understand why I want to get out!" Finnius Ogalthorpe begins to pace. "It started a week ago when I got the neural training for my new ship, she used to be a beauty too.." He points over to a laser burnt, battle scarred heap of metal that vaguely resembles an Equanimizer. "I thought with that I could brave the depths of space, lead epic battles against pirates, destroy my enemies, et cetra. All the things you see those young people doing on the holobroadcasts. They seems to be having a good time, so I spent quite a bit of my retirement on specialized piloting training and that ship over there, but it seems I should have stayed put. As soon as I got out here to Rumble Mumble I was ambushed by a hoard of pirates, and I barely managed to dock here before I was destroyed! I didn't even get to blast one bad guy into a flaming heap of slag!" Finnius Ogalthorpe stops pacing and begins to think. "Rescue would be nice... but what would be REALLY nice is vengence. You look like one of those young guys on the holobroadcasts, perhaps you could show those pirates out there what for! I'm sure I could make it worth your while!"

* Experience given.
* Reward Skill: Piloting through lvl 20

Summary
Finnius Ogalthorpe would like you to kill pirates outside Real Final Flight School and collect 20 Rumble Pirate Crests for him.

Trapped!

"Wonderful, just looking out the window at all the destruction and carnage, I could have been sure I was watching a movie on the holowave! That's the adventuring I crave at my age, but I guess it's not meant for me. Now to make all this worth your while!" Finnius Ogalthorpe walks over to his destroyed ship and beckons you. "It just so happens I have a copy of the neural training I bought so I could fly this wreck. Using this station's neural training booths I could teach you how to fly the best ships. What do you think, sound like a fitting reward?"

Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 am
over 9000!

Swabbie Shield (a diffuser)
Electricity: 5
20% Protection from Physical
20% Protection from Laser
Failure Chance: 0.1%
Visibility: 100
Requires 10 in Piracy
"Standing behind a swabbie won't stop them from shooting"
Tech: 10
Weight: 10000
Size: 25

Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:25 am

Team: None
Main: Rogue Amoeba
Level: 2132
Class: Gunner

Swirlation BP (Weapon)

Metals: 2000
Manhours: 2000
Max workforce: 1
Initial Cost: 10mil
Initial Materials: 2 ZigZag&Swirl, 50 promethium, 1 Neutrinon
Periodic Materials: 5 Veteran Pirate Crests, 500 promethium
Periodic Cost: 10mil

Requires 9 in Radiation Expert

Description: Ssswwwwwwiiiiirrrrrlllllllll

Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:07 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next