It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 2387
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Lyceum stats needed, articles needed, and general info.
Advanced Vazaha Culture

Being a nomad race, it is no wonder they are known to this day for their shielding capabilities! Tech5, you have helped advance the Paxians knowledge of the Vazaha by leaps and bounds, but we're not finished learning about them yet! Again, due to the races nomadic nature, Vazaha artifacts are quite difficult to track down, and I am extremely short on the ones that are actually viable for continuing my research. Floating in debris fields tends to decay almost anything, a pity really. On to the point though! I'd like you to bring me two more Vazaha artifacts, these are rather special ones, since they will give us insight into the universally renowned Vazaha defense! Now if you would, use your exquisite archaeological skills, and bring me back a Vazaha Flash Pack, and a Vazaha Protector 6. Understanding the Vazaha defense might help us come closer to understanding how the UrQa were eventually able to overcome it, and give us valuable information for defensive strategies against them in the future!

* Credits given: 50000000
* Experience given.
* Reward: Paxian Research Medal
* Reward Skill: Vazaha Culture through lvl 15

Summary
Bring Volansus 1 Vazaha Flash Pack, 1 Vazaha Protector 6. These can be extracted from Vazaha Ruins after colonization. Don't forget to bring Volansus 3 Gold Bars as well.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:31 am

Team: Scy Logistics
Main: Grape
Level: 1306
Class: Seer

basil sheath and basil energyies dont exists in wiki :shock:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 am
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138

Luscious Greed, South?

So Iron Duke, you've decided to learn more about the Faranji culture. I am Cirravash, and I've dedicated myself to Faranji Research. In time, you will become fully aware of every aspect of their existance. You'll even gain the ability to use items that are more than unique to their race. So, let's get started already! As you might already know, all the great ancient races used Orbs to store and transmit data... except the Faranji. I know there must be a reason for this, and I think the answer lies in one of their puzzling items, the Faranji Luscious East. Perhaps you could bring me 5 of these, and in turn, I'll give you the medals you need to advance your studies at this station's neuro facilities. Well?

* Experience given.
* Reward Skill: Faranji Research through lvl 6

Summary
Bring Cirravash 5 Faranji Luscious East, these can be extracted from Faranji Ruins after colonization.

Luscious Greed, South?

Astonishing ... but disappointing, so disappointing. The mystery isn't solved at all! These items you brought me seem to be merely a component of something even more powerful and even more mysterious. I'll need you again, so make sure you return after researching the Faranji more.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:17 am
over 9000!

Luscious Greed

Bring Cirravash 10 Luscious North Blueprints and 2 Gold Bar.

I'm still puzzled by the Faranji Luscious East you brought me, Iron Duke, I was sure it would be the Faranji method of data storage, and equally sure we would unlock untold secrets! But, it appears that's not the case. So, how about this? I think if we can aquire a Faranji Luscious North, we might come a few steps closer to solving this conundrum. Hmm? What's that? No, I'm not going to make you collect them yourself, we have a massive supply of ruin orbs at this station, but we could use the blueprints. Indeed quite ironic, considering they seem to be the most common of ancient items. Well, if you can fetch me ten blueprints, and supply me with a gold bar or two, I'll fabricate a few Luscious North and maybe then we'll hold the key of Faranji knowledge!

* Experience given.
* Reward Skill: Faranji Research through lvl 11

10 / 10 Luscious North Blueprint obtained
2 / 2 Gold Bar obtained
19/4 skill points.

Luscious Greed

Here are your medals yet again for use in our Neuro-training facilities. Come back after you've used them to access more from our Faranji Research banks, perhaps by then I'll be one step closer to Faranji enlightenment. Well, what are you waiting for!

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 am
over 9000!

Luscious Greed

Bring Cirravash three Luscious West Blueprints.

With both Faranji Luscious East and North in our possession, one would think we must be getting extremely close to understanding what the meaning behind these ancient riddles. One would think at least. Perhaps if we had the next piece of the puzzle, a Luscious West, Faranji awareness would be near! A suprised look again Iron Duke? Of course I'm not going to force you to bring me the actual Luscious West, I just require the blueprint so we can build them here on the station. That's not too difficult a task for you is it now Iron Duke? Ah, marvelous! If you could get me say, three of the blueprint for this mysterious item, we could advance our research of the Faranji culture to a level that you would have never dreamed we could reach!

* Experience given.
* Reward Skill: Faranji Research through lvl 15

0 / 3 Luscious West Blueprint obtained
3/4 skill points.

Luscious Greed

"Hmm, we now have three of the Faranji's Luscious Greed, but I'm no where closer to discovering their secrets!" Cirravash sighs. "Well, here are your Research Medals anyway, use them to learn more about the Faranji and then come back here, maybe by then I'll have found a way out of this quagmire of confusion!"

Last edited by Battlecruiser23 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:27 am
over 9000!

Repairing the generator

"You turn in the plans to a Kalthi engineer and she leaves with Jaguur, leaving you waiting. A couple of hours go by and you begin to doze off.

You're awakened by a low rumbling sound that resonates throughout the entire station. You can almost feel the vibrations crawl up your bones and putting a gread deal of stress on your vestibular system; by the time it all stops, you are ready to throw up.

Ibn' Jaguur enters the room and looks at you in curiosity, as you get up from your knees. "Churchill, there is no time to waste lying on the floor," he says. "We now have access to the lower levels!"

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:08 am
over 9000!

Alien fighters

Destroy the UrQa Dreadnought!

Ibn' Jaguur greets you excitedly. "Churchill, we've made some progress yesterday. This station used to be a training facility for the UrQa commanders, and you're an experienced Fleet Commander yourself, are you not?."

You nod and Ibn' Jaguur invites you to follow him to a previously locked off area of the station.

After half an hour of walking through contrived alien tunnels, which made you feel like you're inside a monstrous wasp nest, you make it to a huge hall.

Your jaw falls to the floor as you see rows upon rows of alien fighters. "I take it you like what you see, huh?," asks Jaguur, sounding very satisfied with himself. "These are the cream of UrQa technology, with a very advanced artificial intelligence. They can even provide guidance to your other fighters, and direct their shots to the most vulnerable areas!"

Jaguur's voice becomes serious and you're not at all surprised when he says: "Like I said they are very advanced fighters, Churchill. They form an ansible connection with the Ur capital ship, and until we sever this link, they will be under UrQa control. I am confident my engineers can calibrate the fighters for your use by tricking the AI into thinking your ship to be the Ur dreadnought, but in order for that to work, the real Qokujiii Qa'ik must be destroyed."

* Reward: Qokuji'qii x 5

0 / 1 Qokujiii Qa'ik eliminated

Alien fighters

"That will make them bleed, Churchill, says Jaguur, but his voice does not reflect any kind of happiness, only darkened triumph. "We've calibrated five fighters for your use. Now take these vile things away, and may they aid you in your fight against the Ur!"

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 am
over 9000!

Bule Perception
Secret to Bule increased perception.
Fields Generated: Radar +97.9% (2500), Range +3.3% (25000)
Electricity: 12/s
Requires 10 in Seer Class
Capital Ship
15000 Weight
400m extract

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm
over 9000!

Bule Blitzer
Keepin' it real
Thrust: 6100
Turning: 1535
Visibility: 600
T10
80 Size
99000 Weight
100m extract

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 am
over 9000!

Luscious Greed

Bring Cirravash one Luscious South and four Gold Bars.

It seems the Faranji had one Luscious Greed for each of the cardinal directions on a two-dimensional plane. This means that if we can just aquire one of the Luscious South, the only one we're missing mind you, we should make a breakthrough! Hmm Iron Duke, judging from your look, you must already know what I'm about to say, but I'll say it anyway. The unfortunate truth is that Luscious South have yet to be discovered. If only it was possible to visit the Faranji when they were still here... I bet then getting a Luscious South would be mere childsplay! Well, despite the rarity, I must ask you to get me one of these items, it's the only way we can lift the fog surrounding the truth about the Faranji!

* Experience given.
* Reward Skill: Faranji Research through lvl 18

1 / 1 Luscious South obtained
4 / 4 Gold Bar obtained
33/4 skill points.

Luscious Greed

"I can't ... beleive this!" says Cirravash, extremely shocked. "I have no idea where you managed to find one of these but now we should be able to learn nearly everything imaginable about the Faranji!" Cirravash leaves the laboratory and returns shortly with the other three Luscious Greed. Upon placing them together, they begin to rattle, and slowly are attracted to each other. They meet and with a bright flash of light, that lasts but the fraction of a second, merge into a perfect sphere which Cirravash picks up with an astonished look. Stammering he says "This... this must be a Faranji Orb.. I would have never even thought they existed..."

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 am
over 9000!

Secrets of the Faranji

"I cannot thank you enough for the help you've given me Iron Duke, and now that we have a Faranji Orb, there is quite a bit that can be learned! You see, as I told you earlier, Orbs were the way the Ancients transmitted and stored data. We Paxians have already discovered how to decode and translate the information in an Orb, so just discovering this Faranji Orb.. what we'll learn from it will be unparalleled! Are you ready? I'm going to unlock the data stored in the orb now!" Cirravash hooks the orb to a machine in the lab, and keys a few buttons on its control panel. Suddenly light streaks from the orb and it's shell splits, unleashing a wave of photons that quickly arrange themselves into a holodisplay. "Amazing.. it seems the Faranji were masters of Electrical Engineering.. Iron Duke, how about you bring me a sample of their electrical prowess while I download this information into our databanks. I'd love to study it firsthand!"

* Experience given.
* Reward: Faranji Orb
* Reward Skill: Faranji Research through lvl 20

Summary
Bring Cirravash one Faranji Energy 9.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

Team: Traders
Main: Murasame
Level: 2561

Subversion
Protection: 15000
Regenerate 72/s
Regenerate Electricity Cost: 57/s (1.26 regen/energy)
Electricity: 10/s
Visibility: 10
Improves: Visibility -20%, Radar -20%
Description: They Won't even see it coming.
Tech: 21
Weight: 177000
Size: 118

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Matrix
Main: Asmodeaan
Level: 282

Stats on Ares War Chariot, War Chant of Ares+ updated. Will update stats on Heph Drone, Heph Machine BP and toss a few mallets on the wiki tonight.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9